Twiggy's Diary

have a good day take care x x

Great news twiggs,sounds like he was a real amateur to me. A. to get caught & B. a professional would have managed to get rid of your car well before now!
( not that im saying the police are rubbish at their jobs normally) but a friend of mine had the same happen to her & got nothing back:(

Fab news on the tiny gain..well done hun xx

aww thats brill stuff Twigs :) so pleased your cars been found xxx

Morning all

Just a quicky as I've got to start work :)

Not being 100% on my diet - but getting there :) Have caught up on a few diaries, but will catch up on the rest over the weekend as DH is bring a laptop home from work until we get ours replaced :)

Off for a major shopping spree (clothes) on Sunday - can't wait!!!!

Have a good day everyone!
Twigs
xx

well done on the 100%! Hope its reflects well in WI! Have a lovely weekend, happy shopping! You should go to this next sale!

Really glad they have arrested someone, what a donkey!!! Keep your chin up girl xx

Hey Twigs! I'm so so sorry to hear your awful news. I hope you are okay my dear. Some people are just disgusting. I'm so glad no one was hurt and that things are starting to get sorted. Take care and you are in my thoughts. I hope you enjoy your shopping. xx

enjoy the shopping tomorrow.. will be thinking [jealously] of you! :D x

Morning

Have a lovely day shopping - wish I was going he he xxx

we will want pics afterwards of course of all your purchases...............

Well I shopped till I dropped :)

I Bought:

1 Pair of Shoes, 1 Pair of Boots, a Bag, a Watch, 3 Pairs of Trousers, 3 Long Cardigans (well long in the front anyway lol) 2 tops and a mascara :)

Fun was had!!

Twigs
xx

show us show us show us :D:D:D:D:D

we want pics & descriptions twiggs :D- you cant just tease us like that :p

oh i could do with a shopping trip like that..a day to spoil myself :)

glad you had fun though as you deserve it x

show us show us show us :D:D:D:D:D

we want pics & descriptions twiggs :D- you cant just tease us like that :p

Haha well the trousers are all straight legged, got a black, brown and grey pair (all different tho). Pix of the shoes and boots added (I think!) :) Tops -one is Teal batwinged scoopneck jumper thingy and a purple top which is too hard to explain lol

xx

41s6QDvHRvL__SX280_SH35_.jpg

51mxpLSviEL__SX280_SH35_.jpg

Loving your purchases twigs. Where did you get the shoes from and the boots? Man i want to go shopping :( Glad you had fun my dear :) xx

Back