Twiggy's Diary

wow that holiday has come round quick! have a great time & enjoy the sun with sharon:) x

hi twiggy hope you are well, hope you have a nice holiday take care x x

Hiya twigs..
i hope you have a fabtastic holiday...im not jelous at all....no...in fact im jelous ALOT!!!
Have fun,fun,fun.xx

Hey Twiggs

Have a great Hols - I am jealous too.

We will be parking the wagon @ your house on your return - I've only just today managed to get it to stop @ mine - have had a 100% day - heres to many more over the next 15 weeks (xmas)

Have a lovely holiday Twiggy :) wish i was off somwhere hot this yr ! ..

Well I am just back from my hols and while I was away I did the promised knitting - thought I would need an address by now

enjoy your hols and when you get back we can both jump back on together

(my plan is to start Monday - as the weekend is still part of my week off)

Hi all

Well I'm back from a wonderful holiday to some horrible news. Had a voicemail on our last day from the police to say we had been broken into :( So a worried journey home to find the maggots had not only been through the whole house, taken all the tv's, laptops, jewellery etc etc, but they even took my beloved car :( I am still in shock and scared .... DH and I hardly slept a wink last night, we left our bedroom window open to make sure we heard if anyone came back.

We've just been out to screwfix and bought more alarms, security lights etc, to help us feel better .... hope they will work - I just burst into tears because the postman came and I thought someone was trying to come in the front door :(

Why do these things have to happen?!

Anyway - if everyone can keep their eyes open for a White Mini Cooper convertible with black bonet stripes - reg OE08 HZN I'd appreciate it!!!!! If you see it - just phone the police and tell them it's stolen - worth a try!!!

Thanks ... will try and log in from work if I get there tomorrow ... this is Sha's laptop which I have to return to her later.

Speak soon, hope all is well with everyone!

Twigs
xx

omg how awful!! the rotten scumbags! so sorry this has happened to you, its not fair when we all work so hard and people just take things!

hope that your insurance sorts you out soon and that your car is recovered safe and well x

OMG Twiggs - that is dreadful.

I am so sorry to hear this - what an awful end to your hols. I totally know where you are coming from with the feeling scared - when I lived @ home with parents (I was in 20's) I came home to find the same thing - couldn't sleep for yonks afterwards - dad made me have a drink every night before bed to try & sleep - feel for you lovely *hugs*

Oh no, that's terrible :( My cousin just moved to High Wycombe so I'll tell him to look out for your car, just in case they're stupid enough to drive it around the area they stole it from.

Twiglet I am so sorry
as for the mini
my daughter belongs to the mini owners club and they are having a big meet at CC this coming weekend - I will ask her to put the word out - the more people looking the more likely it can be found

I really do hope you feel safe at some point
my house got broken into - minimal damage and not a lot taken
but for me to feel safe I had to have someone with me and I had my windows doors changed

I'm so sorry this has happened to you, how awful for you, fingers crossed the police catch the scumbags and throw them in jail xx

AAWW Twiggs big hugs (((())))

I can't believe they've done that to you. It really is awful.

I will keep my eyes peeled for your mini. I just don't get what makes people do these things. Why can't they go and get a job and earn a living like everyone else, :mad: it makes me mad!!

I really hope you are OH are ok.

Take care hun

xx

aww Twigs, i am so sorry to hear about your house and car! :( i've been in your situation before and its a horrible one.. i really hope you and OH are okay and that you manage a better nights sleep tonight.

many hugs xxx

What awful news to come home to!
Didnt the neighbours see or hear anything??

I can imagine how dreadful you are feeling but luckily its never happened to me(everything crossed). Think i will start using the bolts on the doors aswell as the locks from now on.

What goes around comes around twiggs so they will get their cumuppance some how or other the low life gits! xxx

Thats a dreadful end to your hols Twigs. Had the same thing happen many years ago. We're now alarmed up to the hilt more for my peace of mind than anything. Will keep eyes peeled for the car.

Take care my dear

M

oh twiggs sorry to hear your bad news theres some nasty t***s out there, i hope they get caught soon, i hope you enjoyed your holiday before this happened though. take care x x

Back