Twiggy's Diary

have a great day, take care x x

hey twigs day 2 and my ww motivation is increasing by the hour!!
the dream job going great, now im taking control of the weight situation so then i think 2010 will be about finding a decent man lol

hope you have a fab day and you manage to finish the week at 100%! xxx

Hey Twiggs.. if you like curry you should try getting the curry paste jars. You don't need to use as much as it says, just a few teaspoons (0.5 points each I think, though best check in the book) per person.. then you generally add a tin of chopped tomatoes (free!). You can do korma by adding water to the korma paste, reducing it and stiring in a bit of half fat cremé fraiche or plain yoghurt. Tells you what to do on the jars. Yum yum.

Keeping it all crossed you have a lovely nice loss tonight twiggs! xx

Hey Twiggs.. if you like curry you should try getting the curry paste jars. You don't need to use as much as it says, just a few teaspoons (0.5 points each I think, though best check in the book) per person.. then you generally add a tin of chopped tomatoes (free!). You can do korma by adding water to the korma paste, reducing it and stiring in a bit of half fat cremé fraiche or plain yoghurt. Tells you what to do on the jars. Yum yum.

Ohh that sounds like a good idea - love curry :) Thanx!

Now if only I can find low point Mexican recipes!!

Keeping it all crossed you have a lovely nice loss tonight twiggs! xx

Thanks Charly - you can uncross everything now - it worked!! :)

Good luck for yer WI later twigster xx :)

Thanx Fuzzter :D

Good luck for WI hun

xx

Fanks!

And the result is .... down 2lbs! YAY me ... still 0.5 to get back to where I was and put my 4th silver 7 back - but something to look forward to next week!

Right - Chicken Kievs here I come! :D

Twigs
xx

fantastic stuff Twigs :D here's to that 4th silver 7 in time for the brum meet! :)

Hey Twiggs

Well done on your loss - heres to another good week xx

hi twigs have a fabby day - nearly friday .. yay!!!! still in the zone and loving being back on ww even thou it's only day 3 - hope you have a nice day xxx

Well lookie here whos top of the class this week! well done twiggs,ive been waiting for my next silver seven for ages & ages:cry:x

well done on your weight loss keep up the great work x x

brilliant loss hun well done you! :)

LOLOL :D you can do this Twigs - not long until meet now :) xxx

Back