Twiggy's Diary

dead excited about meeting you :D not long now! xxx

Hey Twigs

Just popping in to say hope you have had a fab weekend and hope you enjoyed your pizza LOL

See you soon hee hee

xx

Evening all

Diet going okay this week - not 100% (did I mention the pizza? :D) ... but going okay. Am out the night before WI with guys from work -Diner and bowling and Booze ... so not sure what I'm expecting at WI.

Next door neighbours have just bought us in more food - 3 bowls of curried mean and a huge rice dish ... can't say no as it offends them, but won't end up eating it as I've already had my points tdoday.

Have a hair cut booked for Saturday AM ... hope it ends up ok otherwise I'll be turning up to Brum with a bag on my head ... which will worry Sha as I'm driving lol

I'm hoping next week will see the return of my mac ... hmm i have an idea for a song ! :D

Right - back to catching up on Diaries and watching CSI Miami ... hope I don't get the two confused!

Twigs
xx

lmao, the idea of you driving with a bag on your heads got me laughing so hard i can barely breathe! :rotflmao:

just so you know, you'll probs want to clout me once i've had a drink.. i find EVERYTHING funny :p

lmao, the idea of you driving with a bag on your heads got me laughing so hard i can barely breathe! :rotflmao:

just so you know, you'll probs want to clout me once i've had a drink.. i find EVERYTHING funny :p

Oh that's fine cos when I'm drunk I'm very funny :D hmmm maybe when DH told me that it wasn't meant as a compliment :rotflmao:

lolol! :D aww man i'm dead excited now! :D

Claire i have already warned her that if we get bladdered a certain "poop" issue may come out LOL :p

have a great day x x

hey twigs hope u had a great weekend im lovin POF -3 potentials - think im gonna have a drink with them all lol why the hell not ay!! hahaha ill make my excused till shift lil bit of flab then im gonna go for it!!!

im still in the zone heres to another fab week for us all - hope ur still doin great xxxxx

Hey twiggs looking forward to meeting the gorgeous twins on saturday;) xx

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

Morning Twigs
Have a lovely day xx

Morning all

Thanks for the visits ... sorry I haven't had time to return them ... been manic at work, and I still haven't got my Mac back ... well I have but it broke within 10 mins so have to take it back to the Apple store - but doing that today so hopefully they'll replace it and I'll be online tonight :)

Went out with guys from work last night - a Diner and Bowling ... food wise I was good had the chilli and didn't eat much of the rice ... but I did have 6 Pomegranate Margarita's . MMMmmmMMM! The scales had been showing a loss all week, so hopefully it'll be okay tonight ... if not I know it's just because of last night.

Now if I can just shift this headache I'll be able to plough on with work - oh joy!

Hopefully be on tonight :)

Twigs
xx

Back