Twiggy's Diary

Hi all

Pix of the meet are now on my profile albums :)

If anyone on the pix wants their pic removed - let me know :)

Twigs
(going for a little lie down now :4635:)

good to see the pics-looks like i didnt eat anything-but didnt stop talking !!!

Glad you had a brill time- pics look fab! X

pictures look brill, looks like you all had a brill time x x

Thanks Twigs the pics looked great and just for once I don't look royally pissed off which I usually look every time I have my pic taken.
Must say I loved the pink top was it selected to match the amazing pink camera? Cos if it was what magnificent wardrobe co-ordination that shows.

it was great to meet you and Sharon and hope it all continued after i had to leave for bed ...lightweight that I am these days

take care

M

Was great meeting you last night ,I had a really great night, you are all such lovely ladies, off to view the pics now!

Pics are fantastic, thanks for posting them.

Thanks Twigs the pics looked great and just for once I don't look royally pissed off which I usually look every time I have my pic taken.
Must say I loved the pink top was it selected to match the amazing pink camera? Cos if it was what magnificent wardrobe co-ordination that shows.

it was great to meet you and Sharon and hope it all continued after i had to leave for bed ...lightweight that I am these days

take care

M

Haha - yes I have cameras to match all my tops :D ... or tops to match my cameras lol

Sha and I didn't last that much longer - was too bloody loud .... GOD I'm old lol

Was great meeting you last night ,I had a really great night, you are all such lovely ladies, off to view the pics now!

Mwah xxxxxxx

Hiya twigs.:)
The pictures are fab thanks for posting them.
I soooooooooooo cant wait for the next meet,looks like it was a brilliant night had by all...xx

Twigs, like i said to Sha, you're fab - love you to bits :D had a fab time and cant wait for the next meet! :) x

Mornin twiggs the twins did not disappoint!!!
We only lasted about another 2 hours b4 i was yawning my head off & needed to go home too!
Have a look at my pix i have posted! xx

Hiya Twiggs

Was lovely to meet you on saturday - pics are great xx

Twiglet, hope you battle on with the cold - do not let the cold win - with the feeling ill or the comfort eating!

I will come and take your plate away like at breakfast - INTERVENTION! :D ;) x

Back