Twiggy's Diary

hope you have a good day x x

Did i miss something? When did you get a cold?
Anyways hope you get better soon mine was driving me mad the other week:( x

hey! :) hope you are feeling okay today xxx

Hi all

Feeling crappy :( Sore throat and tight chest

Did 12 hours at work today and still got loads to do ... will try and go in early tomorrow. Hopefully should have more time and less meetings Thursday and friday.

Weight was up about 5lbs yesterday :( And I waited for Rach to come and take my cake away today - but she didn't, so I ate it :D

Just can't wait to get weighed, get it over with and get back on track :)

Right - off to bed!

Night
Twigs
xx

Aw, sorry to hear you are feeling yucky:(

T'was great to meet you - sorry I mucked up the pics:eek:

If you have time I'd love to meet you for coffee before your next screening - especially since there is a Costa on the ground floor:D

Hello all

Well still feeling crappy but too busy to take time off work (plus I hate going sick, haven't done it all this year, so trying to keep it like that!)

Jumped on the scales this morning (well not actually jumped, didn't want next door thinking there was an earthquake!) and it was up 1 pound ... so somehow whilst eating cakes yesterday I lost 3-4 pounds ... unless they were hiding and waiting to come out at 6.30pm tonight hmmmm ...

Anyway - gotta get on, will post results later tonight.

Have a great day everyone!
Twigs
xx

hope you have a good day x x

Morning Twigster.
Sorry you are feeling rubbish hun sending you a big get well soon :hug99:
Good luck for your WI later x

To be honest twiggs i think everything that we all gained over the weekend was temporary as by some miracle of god i have lost a pound!

Hope the nice weighing ladies scales tell you the same later tonight xx

Well I'm very very happy to report I gained 0.5 :D

And that's it - I've been mucking about for weeks now - but tomorrow is D day (with a capital D if you missed that!) ... I will be posting my menus and sticking to them! And if I don't - you all my permission to give me a swift kick up the backside .. cyber or real :)

Going to plan my menus for the week now I think :)

Twigs
xx

Hi Twiggs

Thats pretty good going though - after the meet - well done you

Good luck for D day x

Goodluck twigs you can do this! Xx

You can so do this Twiggy! I'll be seeing a lot less of you soon:D

Back