Twiggy's Diary

York meet???

3rd April I believe:p

Oh thats easter weekend I couldn't make that, but I fully expect regular photos throughout the weekend!!!

Someone at work told me it was sean aswell:confused:....well not long girls & we will all know! x

Haha - she won't even tell me and I'm half of her!! lol

Damn - didn't realise the York meet was Easter weekend - maybe we should change the date??

Haha - she won't even tell me and I'm half of her!! lol

Damn - didn't realise the York meet was Easter weekend - maybe we should change the date??

OMG what kind of twin is she!!! LOL!!

I know!!!! I could have made a fortune lol

Next time we all meet up, if you want, we can take her into the loo and flush her head down the toilet how does that sound? I'm willing to do that for you!!

Twiglett hunnie you sound so much better - lighter and more full of fun
so nice to 'hear' that
hope you enjoyed your party
I think (knee willing) I will smash my monthly exercise ask :):)
but will definiately be having a proper rest day tomorrow - might be bed rest :) mind you I can find activities for that so that wont stop me I suppose

:eek:I didn't look - Easter weekend I couldn't go either :cry:- please let us know if you change the date

Hope you had a great party - who was it that killed Fred anyway?

I saw you sister on telly today, I was screaming at the telly "I know her"!!! LOL!! Hope you are well hun and had a good weekend.

Next time we all meet up, if you want, we can take her into the loo and flush her head down the toilet how does that sound? I'm willing to do that for you!!
Oyyyyyy!!! :wave_cry:

I saw you sister on telly today, I was screaming at the telly "I know her"!!! LOL!! Hope you are well hun and had a good weekend.
hehee - I looked bloody awful!! lol
x

Ha ha snap so did i! infact lee actually pointed the lovely shar out to me!
Hope you are good twiggs! xx

Oyyyyyy!!! :wave_cry:

hehee - I looked bloody awful!! lol
x

Hello superstar - don't be daft you looked great! I wouldn't have guessed Stacey did it, my money was on Peggy! Well done on the live show thought I was great!!!

Evening all

Yay Sha was on TV ... and EE was fab :) I'd guessed Stacey ages ago and even then Sha didn't tell me I was right - I could have cleaned up at the bookies lol

Did my 30 mins of exercise today - swimming and then spa (didn't count the spa as my exercise time lol)

Things are the same at home - but yes feeling more positive and happier about things ... stuff him who needs men anyway!!

Twigs
xx

Evening all

Yay Sha was on TV ... and EE was fab :) I'd guessed Stacey ages ago and even then Sha didn't tell me I was right - I could have cleaned up at the bookies lol

Did my 30 mins of exercise today - swimming and then spa (didn't count the spa as my exercise time lol)

Things are the same at home - but yes feeling more positive and happier about things ... stuff him who needs men anyway!!

Twigs
xx

Go Girl !! I agree - loving the attitude :)

Evening all

Twigs
xx

Absolutely half the time they just act like total tossers!!! Well done on the exercise hun keep up the good work.

Back