Twiggy's Diary

Well done on your sts hun, you'll have a fab loss next week I'm sure. Ha ha my leader laughs at me every week as I insist on taking my cardi off and it's so thin it weighs nothing but I will not weigh in with it on :D

Have a lovely day
xxxx

Morning all

Well my sore throat and swollen glands has turned into a full blown cold :( But never mind I was off work today anyway, so will spend it in bed watching movies :D

Going to take my mum shopping tomorrow with sis, so she can spend her insurance money which she FINALLY received after being burgled last year .. and then for a nice lunch. Then in the evening going to a Chinese buffet with the group that I joined - so a v foody day ... but will have v low points today to make up for it ... which should be easy as I can't be bothered to cook or even go down to the kitchen lol

And my legs are silky smooth at all times thank you very much (well that's my story anyway!)

Attchooo!

Twigs
xx

Hiya Twigs

Thanks for the post on my diary about Meet.

I doubt I'll be coming as just priced up return train fair and its £135 pounds :eek: A little to much I'd say :sigh: But hope you all have a lovely time x

Hope you feel better soon twig's. Hope you make your chinese buffet tonight...enjoy!!!xx

Hello all

Well of course I made the buffet ... and it was ok - well food ok, company good :) Somehow in amongst a couple of glasses of wine I've agreed to do the Run for life in June .... training starts tomorrow as we want to be able to run it all :)

Did swimming today and generally feeling good :)

Twigs
xx

oooh race for life? who you doing it with? xxx

Hi twigs, i'm doing race for life too...first time i've done it and like you would prefer to jog it!!! Only prob is i aint no jogger....lol... set myself a personal challenge to jog outside by today at the latest and still not done it!

Good luck and enjoy the training!!!..xx

Hi all

Doing Race For Life with Sis, and a few other people we've met through the social group - all of us are unfit which is good. Did the first training tonight - walk for 2 mins, run for 1 minute for 20 mins ... nearly killed me but it was good to make a start :)

If anyone wants to sponsor me my link is here ... but no pressure :) Race for Life - Lesley Taylor's Fundraising Page

Twigs xx

now have "under pressure" in my head LOL :p

good luck for your race hun, you can do this :D x

Will def sponsor you can you wait until my payday please totally broke LOL!! Good for you though signing up for it, I am doing on on 4 July like you I want to run it all. Have you down loaded to coach potato to 5k app for the iphone - I have and I am following it - its really good.

Hi all

Well after a totally sh*t day, which ended with my H saying we should book for the estate agents to come round and value the house ... really great timing - especially as I had told him I was having a crappy day!

Anyway - the up side, I lost 2.5lbs tonight and got my 5th silver 7 :) .... celebrated by going Aqua Aerobics with a new friend, who is doing the race for life too (oh and then had a kebab lol)

Stuff everyone (not you lot!) and everything .. I'm losing weight and that's all that matters :)

Twigs
xx

wow you are doing well this year
sorry the house will be on the market soon :(
and tomorrow (or rather today) could be a much better one - lets hope so

Ha ha twiggs im loving the swimming followed by a kebab!
Well done on another silver 7, you may have to sell the house (when i got divorced i couldnt care less about him but cried for days over losing my house) but as you say you are losing weight & will be even more fabulous when its all over!

Nice to see new friends are being made too, have a better day at work hun xxx

Well done Twiggs ;)
Hope you have a less frantic day today ;)

Hi hun, congrats on another **7**!! that's really great :)
Hope today is a lot less stressful for you xx

Back