Twilight Saga : New Moon!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Firstly, seriously glad I pre-booked my tickets. This is the first time ever I have had to queue to get into a movie - the cinema didn't open til 11.40 and the doors opened at 11.45. I saw some kids who were WAY too young to be there, around 7 or 8. I also saw quite a few kids who should have been in school, but anyway...

...I deliberately sat in the back on my own. The auditorium wasn't packed but there were plenty of people. And from the start with the full moon on screen, I was swept away. I gasped, jumped, shed a couple of tears, and fell in love with Edward all over again. I absolutely adored it - thought it was just AWESOME!!!
smiley_squee.gif
smiley_squee.gif
smiley_squee.gif
Am waiting for the girls to get back from school so I can take them to the 17.45 performance, and I am almost as excited about seeing it the second time as I was the first.

Taylor Lautner was a-freaking-mazing - there is NO WAY this kid is 17 years old - he showed some major maturity and was just fantastic. Billy Burke - FILF in a big way. Kristen - got under Bella's skin and made some of her choices make so much more sense. Rob - oh my, there reall aren't words
hyper.gif
hyper.gif
He actually made me forgive Edward for leaving because you could see and feel how much it hurt him to leave Bella. Just so incredibly sexy, and you could have heard a pin drop when he was quoting the lines from Shakespeare - talk about hot
thud.gif
thud.gif

Kudos to all of them actually (well apart from Alice's hair
rotfl_04.gif
) and time to start the Eclipse countdown. I loved the ending, and there was a round of applause in the auditorium I was in, acclaim indeed. WOW!
wolf_thumbsup.gif

Took the girls this evening and the experience was WAY different. Screaming teenage girls absolutely ruined the movie - everytime one of the main actors came onscreen the started screaming at the top of their lungs - we missed so much dialogue, etc it was infuriating :mad:

If you're a fan, you're already planning to go and see it - you won't be disappointed. If you're not a fan, or not seen anything about it - give it a go! :cool:

Read all the books - absolutely love them - can't wait for Stephanie Meyer to finish Midnight Sun - am waiting until the hype dies down a bit before I go to see it. I understand how much Robert Pattinson can drive the teenagers insane, but I don't particularly want to be in the same room with them as they do it. I want my Pattinson fix but I'd like to be able to hear the film too! :)

Glad you enjoyed at least one visit to the cinema lol! :)

I saw this movie yesterday and absoluetly loved it.. I got into twilight the wrong way round as I watched the twilight film, read up on the story thought it sounded good then months later rewatched the twilight film and love love lovved it. I now have all the books. I am reading twilight and midnight sun simulatanouely and I much prefer Midnight sun. I really hope she finishes it.

Cant wait to rewatch New Moon.. and then countdown to eclipse. lol x

not as good as the first, didnt do it for me this time around gutted though had high hopes for this

OMG it was sooooooooooo good. But I really can't find Robert Pattinson attractive. I love Edward but Rob just doesn't do it for me. That said those songs he did for the Twilight soundtrack were pretty hot!

Going to see this next week with my best friend. We'll be Team Jacob all the way :D I love mocking OTT twilighters so I'm glad we didn't go as soon as it came out, or I'd be getting popcorn thrown at my head! All that screaming would have driven me crazy.

I saw New Moon last weekend. Never quite got the Twilight hype at first, but have read the first book, and loved. Just trying to find time to read New Moon (really wish I had read it before seeing the movie though!)

I really enjoyed it, but I will admit the Wolves were slightly pushing my imagination to its limits (I can handle Vampires!)

We had a few screaming fangirls at our showing, wolf whistling as Jacob took his top off for the first time, and clapping at the end.

I'm definitely Team Edward though! He can sparkle for me anytime!

dunno if i should admit this being male but i loved it in fact 2 days after seeing it for the 3rd time i went and had the quilluette tribe tattoo ha ha i spose that makes me team jacob im just jealous and aiming for a similar look on my diet ha ha

Brilliant films are twilight, i saw new moon 1st and was team jacob but then saw the 1st film and am madly in love with Edward!

dunno if i should admit this being male but i loved it in fact 2 days after seeing it for the 3rd time i went and had the quilluette tribe tattoo ha ha i spose that makes me team jacob im just jealous and aiming for a similar look on my diet ha ha

Now there's a man secure in himself - I think it's cool that you liked it, and would love to see a pic of your tattoo :cool:

Brilliant films are twilight, i saw new moon 1st and was team jacob but then saw the 1st film and am madly in love with Edward!

Ah, see, because I think of Edward as an 'older' man (over 100 years old so works for me) :giggle: so it's acceptable for me to fancy him!! Jacob belongs to my daughter :flirt2:

Thank you :) and as i have just hit over twenty posts i can now add some pics so i will put one on :)

I think its there now are all pics meant to be that small or am i putting them in wrong area i put it as profile pic

awww shucks thank you :)

robert pattinson might be the new spiderman

Back