Twilight?

Kdavies

Hi all...I'm just wondering if anyone here was a Twilight fanatic like me?! I might go to the Eternal Twilight 6 convention in October and wondered if anyone else wanted to go? I'm aiming to lose 50lbs by then!! It's one of my targets!! X

Hey there :)

I did Eternal Twilight 3 and 4! I went Silver to ET 4 so my photo shoots were included too :) They are good fun, just so expensive! I'm getting married next year so wouldn't be able to afford it again :(

x x

Kdavies said:
Hi all...I'm just wondering if anyone here was a Twilight fanatic like me?! I might go to the Eternal Twilight 6 convention in October and wondered if anyone else wanted to go? I'm aiming to lose 50lbs by then!! It's one of my targets!! X

Myself and best friend are complete twilight addicts. Never heard of the convention though??? More details please!

Yeah-that's it "Eternal Twilight 6"! Kellan Lutz (Emmett) is going to be there!! I'm also going to see "100 monkeys" in Manchester in December!! (Jackson Rathbones (Jasper) band) there's a few tickets left if u wanna go-it's only £11 a ticket an they're pretty damn good!! X

tulip85x said:
Hey there :)

I did Eternal Twilight 3 and 4! I went Silver to ET 4 so my photo shoots were included too :) They are good fun, just so expensive! I'm getting married next year so wouldn't be able to afford it again :(

x x

I was thinking of going Silver-do you think it's worth it? Did u have a good time? Who did u meet? X

I googled it. 23 October is my bday and I only live 20 minutes from the venue.....I'm do tempted.

I was going to ask, it's pricey, is that for one day or entrance across all three days? Is it good?

I thought Silver was ok, if you wanted photo shoots anyway definitely worth it! We only booked Silver because Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) and Alex Meraz (Paul) were both booked but it ended up they had to cancel...

I have met... Charlie Bewley (Demetri) x 2, Jamie Campbell Bower (Caius), Christopher Heyderdahl (Marcus), Tinsel Korey (Emily) and Kiowa Gordon (Embry), Chaske Spencer (Sam), Bronson Pelletier (Jared), Booboo Stewart(Seth), Julia Jones (Leah), Leah Gibson (Nettie) and Gil Birmingham (Billy Black)...

Mega geek :)

x x

I googled it. 23 October is my bday and I only live 20 minutes from the venue.....I'm do tempted.

I was going to ask, it's pricey, is that for one day or entrance across all three days? Is it good?

It's for all 3 days, but doesn't include your hotel... Add food and drink to that and it's not cheap...

I never minded the money for it, it is a good laugh, they have themed parties and the guests kinda mingle sometimes, it's a good way of getting to meet them.

x x

That would be my only worry cos it's not an official endorsed thing, that the guests could cancel/change.

Now if Edward were there I'd sell my soul and go VIP lol.

Hubby says I can go :) but will probably be on my own cos my mate is due to have a baby this week so they're skint :(

i looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvve twilight. have been reading the books on a loop for months and months and months.

I absolutely love Twilight - have read all the books including The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and the online partial version from Edward's perspective, and absolutely loved them. Seriously have not enjoyed books this much since Harry Potter :D

Tulip85x - wow, I'm so jealous of you!!! I'd love to have met all of them!! I'm going to see Jackson Rathbones (Jasper) band in December in Manchester so I might get to meet him as it's only 4-500 capacity where he's playing. And if I go to the convention-I'll meet Kellan Lutz (Emmett) !! So I'll have met 2 more than I have now lol!! I'd die if Kellan came to speak to me lol!!
3106catherine-we could go together if I can scrape some money together!! I might have my Xmas present early lol!! I'd love to go!!! Are you defo going? There's no hotel rooms left but I guess a hotel nearby will have places? X

Back