Twinkle's journey to skinnyville...

thinking of you today!!! take care

Hi everyone, i'm back from my hellish week, funeral was awful, hope I don't have to go to another one for a VERY long time! Drawn a line under it now tho, don't want to think about it anymore.

Jamie's job was made redundant last week :( so my cambridge journey is on pause at the moment until we work out what we are going to do. I haven't followed the plan properly for a couple of weeks now, had alcohol, proper food etc and fantastically enough I have maintained the same weight!!! I know now that if I keep my portion sizes under control and alcohol consumption low I will be able to shift the last few lbs myself and maintain too :) I am really happy in this knowledge.

To everyone who has supported me through my cambridge journey, a BIG THANK YOU, I could not have done it alone and although I am still not at goal, I have every confidence that I will be soon.

So it is goodbye for now, good luck to all of you on your cambridge journeys, I hope to come back occasionally and see lots of progress from all my friends on here.

Lots of love
xx
Stacey

Oh Stacey, am going to miss you chcik.

Sorry for the naff week hun. Hope Jamie can sort out another job soon.

Take care and pop in occasionally.

Charlie xx

Thought I may as well go back to my diary!

Today is 2 1/2 weeks in and I am bloody cold, hungry and happy in the knowledge that I only have 2 1/2 weeks left to be on this diet before I have to stop for my op!

Jamie (hubby) and I have decided that we are going to take a multivitamin each when we stop the diet as we are both feeling much better since having all our vits! Plus it should be better for me after the op!

Well I suppose I better finish unwrapping all these Christmas Decorations - did I mention its Christmas in 9 weeks and 2 days hehe, I LOVE Christmas and having stuff at work is AMAZING, I get first picks hehe!!!

xx
Stacey

Hey Shanny, how's you?

I'm not too bad, feeling a bit dizzy today after painting a wall in the lounge!

First day of 1/2 term so I have 3 kids to look after and feed - not good! They have been good tho, I gave them free rein to do what they want today as long as they stay in their bedrooms so I could paint which is now done but I am not going to tell them lol! We are off to the dentist in an hour and half and then its my eldest's tae kwon do pre-grading at 6.30pm so a long evening for us! Am glad its Friday though so I get to spend the weekend with Jamie, he keeps me on the straight and narrow lol!

Have just spoken to some mates today and we are going to stay in a b&b near where they live and spend next weekend with them so next weekend is going to be a planned weekend off, and will probably involve alcohol ;) but hey ho, I'm sat here in my size 12 jeans so not all bad :) I also had 18 bottles of wine delivered today which we are saving for xmas - I wonder how many bottles will last till xmas?

xx
Stacey

Well the morning started off well, had a lie in till 9am, the kids seem to be behaving themselves which is a first, then a phone call to my mum changed the mood :( one of their dogs was poorly and had to be put to sleep today, they've had her since I was 15 and she was a lovely family pet, helped make me feel better when my dog died 3 weeks before we got her, and I am so so sad now :(

Today was weigh in day and I have lost 7lbs so until the phone call I had something to make me smile! Now I only have 9lbs to lose to get to a healthy bmi but I cant see that happening before my operation which is 3 weeks away and I am supposed to stop cambridge 2 weeks before (but I have enough stuff to last me till the week before so I will just up my calorie intake whilst still having my cd meals.

xx
Stacey

Aww thanks Shanny, I don't intend to put it back on this time - hmmm am sure I said that last time lol!!!

xx

Well stacey I'm with you hunnie because it's depressing Restarting again honestly I've Learnt my listen.
Are u ss ? X how much u drinking a day ?

I'm not ssing, doing 810 and to be honest I'm not following it too well at the mo, we are having a planned weekend away this weekend and then its only 3 weeks till my operation so I am just trying not to put anything on!

I'm drinking between 2-3 litres a day, maybe a bit more on some days! Its difficult because I would love to lose another half a stone but my heart is just not in it right now.

Are you ssing?

xx
Stacey

Back