Twinkle's journey to skinnyville...

hehe thanks Shanny :)

So today I went to try on some dresses for my brothers wedding - and I can comfortably fit into a size 10!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased, its like a dream! Woman in the changing rooms at debenhams complimented me on a dress she said looked gorgeous on me, I opened the curtain to show the kids lol! I'll try and post a pic...

Trying to find a bridedesmaid dress for my daughter too, I need a champagne coloured dress with an ivory sash for age 4-5 years, and it aint easy to find one!!! Don't wanna pay lots of money for it, debenhams do them for £35 but not in the right colour!

Ah well, we will see...

xx
Stacey

So its Monday morning again, I'm tired and cold but still smiling! I got on the scales this morning because I wanted to see what they said, wasn't expecting much but they are showing 11st 7lbs, which is a loss of 7lbs this week :) :) :) hope they show the same tomorrow which is official weigh in day!

I did have a planned meal yesterday for mothers day, a lean piece of pork with fat trimmed off, brocolli and green beans, probably treble the veg amount for ss+ and maybe 1 1/2 times the meat allowance, even though pork isn't on the list, still white meat so shouldn't have made much difference! I have to say though, I really enjoyed having a meal with my family, didn't bother me that the portion size was quite small, I just enjoyed every bite :) I didn't, however, have my last cd meal, I just couldn't manage it, don't think it would make much difference though!

Gonna have a couple of planned meals this weekend too, got inlaws coming so I'm gonna do same as yesterday, green veg and a small amount of meat, chicken or pork probably!

Happy Mondays everyone
xxxxxxx
Stacey

Heeelllo hun just a quick message as need to make a coffee lol, wow weight loss already is FAB!!!

Happy monday hun, and have a good day too.x

Morning Hunni

I had a planned weekend off - and boy am I glad to be back on the shakes - I have eaten and drunk everything - and not in moderation

I daren't even weigh myself this morning, will maybe check them tomorrow but I know I will have put on - hopefully it will just be water... fingers crossed

Have a great day and hope WI will be kind to you

T
x

Hi Shanny & Tracy :)

Shanny, hope you had a nice relax with your cuppa! Have a lovely day you x

Tracy, never mind about the blip, draw a line under it and look at today as another day! Water will disappear quickly no worries, back into ketosis and the weight will melt off xx

Stacey

Hi Shanny & Tracy :)

Shanny, hope you had a nice relax with your cuppa! Have a lovely day you x

Tracy, never mind about the blip, draw a line under it and look at today as another day! Water will disappear quickly no worries, back into ketosis and the weight will melt off xx

Stacey

I'm ok about it - it was a planned weekend - and I knew that I would eat/drink anything I wanted - but as I said I am glad to be back on the shakes and having that element of control back in my life !

I know, the control is a big part of it I agree! Sorry I put blip when it was planned, having a dizzy blonde Monday morning! So much going on and so little time (so I waste it on here hehe)

I think as long as you enjoyed yourself and are happy to get back into cd then its no worries! Nice to know you can have planned meals/drinks etc and then get back into it, lots of people have a planned meal and then cant get back into the swing of the diet, I think you have a really positive attitude and will get to goal no probs xxxx

Morning everyone, well this morning I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, scales showed a 7lbs loss which takes me down to 11 stone 7lbs with a bmi of 26!!! Only 7lbs to a healthy bmi of 24.9, hopefully in 2 weeks I will be there! Probably rather tmi but I haven't 'been' to the loo for a couple of days, gotta be at least 2lbs hanging in there pmsl!!!

I had an in between 615 and 810 day yesterday, well probably nearer 810, I had 250g of white fish and 3 tablespoons of veg, I'm finding this working really well, I have my breakfast (porridge) at 7.30am, lunch (bar) between 12-1pm, my soup at about 4pm, then dinner at 6.30pm with Jamie and sometimes the kids too, I'm not finding that I'm hungry and am enjoying having a meal with the family, thinking about going up the plans now, maybe a couple of weeks at 810 then move up to 1000 if I hit 11 stone by then.

Wine may be calling this weekend though when inlaws are here...

I must be strong hehe!!!
xx
Stacey

ps - MF - just noticed your post lol, hi hun, I'm here any time for help and support, xx

you are such an inspiration..... but i am still jealous! well done girl. wow 7lb is what i lost in the first week.

Just a quickie as busy at work and my boss is due in shortly! Pleased to say that things moved yesterday hehe very tmi, and boy did they move! Scales showed another lb loss this morning, shan't update till next tues tho!

xx
boss here!

hiya! another loss already! wow, looks like another big loss week for you. well done. hve you thought about moving up the plans?

Morning all, well my wings have well and truly fallen off :( I had a glass of wine on Wednesday evening and I think I was still in ketosis - I know I shouldn't have but I wanted it so bad, I was happy to stop just at one though. Then yesterday, it was my son's 7th birthday so I spend the whole day busy, hence not coming on here, I blew up balloons, wrapped pass the parcel, stuck up banners, baked a cake, iced the cake, decorated the cake, made flapjack, prepared party food (mini sausages, mini scotch eggs, breadsticks, pringles, prawns, mini pasties, pepperamis, & more cant remember lol) cleaned the house, hoovered, put away 5 loads of washing, showered & dried my hair - then picked up 6 kids from school for a party! When the kids were eating their food I kinda joined in, I ate about 20 cocktail sausages (5 = 120 calories oops) a few prawns (low cal thank goodness) and 5 or 6 pringles crisps, so all in all, still less than 1000 calories but the extra carbs in the crisps and the rusk in the sausages contains carbs (I think?) then I had a glass of wine too :( I think I may have knocked myself out of ketosis - not totally sure though but I have got the most horrendous stomach pains, it started around 2am and is coming and going now, hoping it will go soon as its not nice, teach me though won't it!!! I have as a result hardly slept and look like death now!

So its back on the wagon now, no more wine and I'm gonna try and do between ss+ and 810 today, stomach pains are starting to die down, hopefully my water intake has helped, I've had over a litre already.

Today my in-laws are coming so I may not post over the weekend as we will be busy doing stuff! I'm glad I tidied the house yesterday as I don't feel up to doing much now! I have just got our sofa bed to put the duvet and pillowcases on and everything else is done! Thinking of getting a nice relaxing bath before they come, I want to feel as relaxed as possible! Probably gonna be a busy weekend. I anticipate falling off the wagon again, most likely foodwise so I will class it as a planned meal if so!!!

Leeds - I had decided to get my bmi to 25 before I went up the plans, which for me is at 11 stone 1lb so only 6lbs to go, this may change over the weekend though lol, I may be on 1000 then!

xx
Stacey

I think I'm defo out of ketosis, feeling really hungry :( not a good feeling at all :(

Tired too after my night of stomach ache, I've just eaten a bit of icing off the birthday cake too, then realised that its full of carbs - oops!

I've just got my bar to go today, gonna have it and try and resist food when the family has dinner tonight, I will only have a bit of grilled chicken if I have anything anyway, I had a bit of pork at lunch time but a bit of chicken won't hurt, still be under 1000 calories... I really really think it is totm, I don't bleed usually as I have a mirena coil but my moods suggest it is totm, hopefully by Monday it will have passed and I can go see cdc on Tues and discuss options ie moving up plans! She said she will have a new booklet for me so I can have a good read and see what I wanna do.

xx

Back