Twinkle's Journey

Fingers crossed for a productive day to get things moving :) excited for ur house move. I need to gut my house. It needs some TLC!

Hope splitting the packs help. I split mines everyday. I can have 2-3 course feast if I fancy it!!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

It was you that gave me the idea when I was reading one of your posts this morning lol. I have my packs later due to not finishing until 12, but if I split them, hopefully it'll keep me straight headed throughout the whole day x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Twinkle, take a look at Mere's Diary, she had dizzy spells and low blood sugar, worth a read as I remember her talking about it last year.

Very best of luck I really hope you're in 11s! Glad to see you feeling good again and back on track :) xx

Thanks ED, I'll take a look xx

Hi Twinkle. So nice to read your diary cos you are doing so well what ever life throws at you.

Splitting the packs is worth a go, it might do the trick.

Love that the blokes at work are encouraging you especially asking you to take your coat off, what a boost to the self esteem is that!!

As you say no need for extra pressure at this stage. Just keep doing what you are doing as its working wonders. ( plus the added exercise of course). I love Zumba too, doesn't feel like exercise just fun but still works all the important muscles.xxx

Hi Twinkle. So nice to read your diary cos you are doing so well what ever life throws at you.

Splitting the packs is worth a go, it might do the trick.

Love that the blokes at work are encouraging you especially asking you to take your coat off, what a boost to the self esteem is that!!

As you say no need for extra pressure at this stage. Just keep doing what you are doing as its working wonders. ( plus the added exercise of course). I love Zumba too, doesn't feel like exercise just fun but still works all the important muscles.xxx

I'm really chuffed about the guys at work, as when they first found out they were a bit of a nightmare but chuffed that they've come on board :)

I love Zumba, I find it fun too and remember very well how I would ache afterwards but that's when we know it's working :) I plan to start at the end of March/beginning of April when I have more time and I'm looking forward to it xx

I really need to get my backside off of here. I have been packing but seeing everything all over the place is so demotivating. After just reading someone's diary, I've decided that I'm going to try having a bouillon before splitting the packs to see if the salt may help.

I'm off of here before I start waffling on anymore :) catch you all later x

I've now ventured into work after doing quite alot in the house today. I'm quite pleased with how much I've done today. We're off to the new area tomorrow, as Dave has to go back to the dentist, so I'll collect the school forms that haven't been sent out to me yet, which I'm worried about as they've wasted alot of time by not sending them out. We'll be taking up some boxes to reduce the pile that we'll need to move and then on Friday some more will be going as Dave will be going back again. He's taking the children with him so I can crack on with getting as much done as possible. The house is in a right mess at the moment and I hate it when it's like that, so hopefully on Friday, I can get the house fairly straight.

I've had a few food thoughts this afternoon and tbh I do feel hungry but have wondered if it's just because of the state the house is in and more psychological rather than physical.

Hopefully work will keep me busy tonight but it certainly isn't at the moment.

I hope you're all having a good day x

Hi Twinkle I find the bouillon great especially in the winter - it's like an extra soup as a snack hope it works out well for you and you don't feel as hungry x

You're such a trooper Twinkle. I probably would have turned to food buy now, especially amidst the turmoil of a house move! I'd probably have packed away the scales first (and all the cooking utensil, pots, pans and plates so I had an excuse to eat out all the time ;) )

Keep it up!

Twinkle you are amazing, I don't know how you do it xx

Just half an hour until day 4 is done. I have struggled a bit today but day 4 is usually a tricky one for me. Despite the struggling, I have been feeling quite strong. I think the thought of being in the 11's when I weigh in on Sunday is helping me to stay strong. Focusing on the wedding is hard at the moment with the move occupying my time but when the move is over, I will get back to focusing on the wedding and get my invites sent out.

I had a bouillon today before I had any of my packs. I think I'll try a pack first, then a bouillon as I had a dizzy spell again, although not as bad as yesterday. I've also had a coke zero tonight to help me out and I find it surprisingly filling and helpful.

Hopefully being busy tomorrow will keep me strong for another TS day. Oh, nearly forgot, a couple of wks ago, I realised my belt had gone into the 9th hole but it was a bit uncomfortable so I stayed with the 8th hole but today I've had it in the 9th hole all day and it feels fine, so that's another step in the right direction :)

I'm looking forward to not doing so much packing tomorrow. Although it needs to be done, I'm glad I have a day's break.

Hope you all stayed strong today :) xx

Once ur move is done, u can focus on all things weddingy :) u can be immersed in invites, RSVPs, seating plans etc. this will be a nice new focus for you. And it will give u added incentive to stay on track :)

Maybe u should try halving the packs and spread them out more. When I have half a soup, I rarely feel like I've had half. It feels like a full portion!

Have a good day chick. Hope day 5 is better than day 4! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Day 5 has started and it's got off to a good start too. I have been a bit naughty this morning and it's not even 9am :-D

Since Dave has had his denture fitted he hasn't been able to eat as much as he normally does, which believe me is alot! His usual weight is between 11st 12lbs and 12st 2lbs. The other day he weighed 11st 8lbs and I was so gutted, as weighing less than him is one of my goals, so I've felt like the goal had moved and it would take me longer to get to less than him. Anyway, he was joking this morning, saying he was going to start WW and we ended up in a joking debate, so he stood on the scales and he's at 11st 10.4lbs, then it was my turn, 11st 11.2lbs :-D not only am I in the 11's but I'm less than 1lb away from Dave's weight. I can't believe it, sooooo chuffed this morning. I know there's a bit of water from totm and eating that's been lost there but it's still a loss!

I won't record my weight until I weigh on Sunday and maybe by then I could be less than Dave :-D so pleased I stayed strong yesterday, it shows it's been worth it.

Busy day ahead of me today but no packing :) and then back in work tonight.

Hope you all have a good day :) xx

YEEHARRRRRRR!!!! That's great mrs.

Great incentive if Dave us going to trim down as well. Bit of healthy competition for you :)

Have a great day honey! X

Hey Twinkle, that is amazing, so enjoyed reading your post. You are the perfect example of mind over matter. I'm a long way away from where you are but it spurs me on to know it is actually possible and I'm just going to keep my head down and plow through these next few days. If you can do it with all the things you have got going on, that surely I should manage too.
Have a good day today xx

Thank you TH and Bee :)
I really am a happy bunny this morning :) xx

Been at work for half hour, hope it's going to be steady tonight to keep me busy. It's been a good day and I've enjoyed not havjng to pack anything but I've really got to do as much as I can tomorrow, as Dave is taking the kids out just so I can crack on with it.

Diet wise, my day has been good. Still over the moon that I'm well into the 11's now and ready to get this week over with :)

I hope you're all having a good day xx

Got my fingers crossed for a quick shift for you!

Ul be like a packing streak of lightening by tomorrow evening.

Keep up the good work chick! Good effort on all fronts :) x

Hurray for you being in the 11's, well done you :D That should be enough to keep you well spurred on.

I agree with TH, as soon as you've moved you'll be able to spend all your time enjoying your wedding planning, such a lovely exciting time for you xx

Back