Twinkle's Journey

Thank you hun, are you feeling any better?xx

Feeling much better thank you twinkle.

I cant wait to see how well you have done tomorrow and i really hope you drop into the next stone down as its always a great motivator when that happens x

Day 14 is going fairly well at the moment, I've been having a clean up in the house and had a friend keeping me company for the last hour. I have the weigh in itch really bad but not going to, especially as I'm so close anyway. I think I'm going to feel like this every week lol.

I've seen alot of 1st weigh ins today that have been fab, so well done to you all. I find it quite good that most people on here are roughly at the the same stage as each other and everyone seems to go through the motions and emotions at the same time.

I'm feeling really into Exante and really confident about making it through another week. The one thing I'm dreading, is the food week, which I've already decided that I'm opting for the milk allowance instead but I don't really like milk. Got another week to work through before that though.

Hope everyone is having a great day xx

Hi Twinkle. You're doing brilliantly. I don't think I've ever managed 14 days without a break - well done! I'm back on day 1 today, I'm looking forward to hearing what you've lost. Are you going to post a picture of your new tattoos?

Hi Twinkle. You're doing brilliantly. I don't think I've ever managed 14 days without a break - well done! I'm back on day 1 today, I'm looking forward to hearing what you've lost. Are you going to post a picture of your new tattoos?

Awww Lynne, glad to see you back, missed you hun :) I will post a pic of tattoos tomorrow if I get a chance and the wedding baskets my friends and I made the other day xx

Hi twinkle, not long now. You are doing brilliantly. Hope you get a good loss tomorrow x

Ooo weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for you x

I have now officially finished the first 2 weeks of my Exante journey, yay!

I'm sooo looking forward to my weigh in in the morning :)

I've had a pretty good day today and been soooo busy tonight, that I have only just had my 3rd shake. I've got a bit of 'us' time with my SO tomorrow night which I'm really looking forward to. No food involved, a bit of bowling I think.

Roll on day 15! Hope you all had a fab day today and the same for the day ahead xx

Awww... thanks for that! I was thinking sister or son and the n had fallen off the word :)

Someone else had an abbreviation with D in it. I should have asked them what it meant at the time.

Thanks! Hope u had a good night :)

Day 15 and weigh in number 2.....4.2lbs off,yay! I am really chuffed with that. I know I wanted 4.9 off but I knew I was aiming a little high and also I know that next week, I will be well into the 12's.
0.2lbs to go and I'd have lost a stone and a half. Yay!

Thanks again for all your support :) love to you all and have a fab day xx

Awww... thanks for that! I was thinking sister or son and the n had fallen off the word :)

Someone else had an abbreviation with D in it. I should have asked them what it meant at the time.

Thanks! Hope u had a good night :)

Cyber language can be quite technical sometimes lol xx

My tattoos and flower baskets for my wedding :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1389521899378.jpg
    1389521899378.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 69
  • 1389521915843.jpg
    1389521915843.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 1389521927944.jpg
    1389521927944.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 66
Wow Twinkle! Well done for 2 weeks done, and your Fantastic loss today! Love your tattoos and flowers, what a great start to the day for you well deserved x

My tattoos and flower baskets for my wedding :)

Blimey that must have hurt having all those tattoos in one go! 4 daughters - how old are they. My 2 sons, Chris and Tom, are 24 and 22 (both going on 12) now. Although I would never have wanted to change either of them I would have loved a daughter but I think I would have probably kept on having boys if I had any more. The wedding baskets are lovely.
Well done on your weight loss. You're going great guns! 12s are well in sight!

Well done on making it to end of week 2 and 4lb is fantastic not to mention a stone and a half in 2 weeks.... Brilliant!!!!

Onto week 3 now, thats great!!!!

Well done you x

Awww... thanks for that! I was thinking sister or son and the n had fallen off the word :) Someone else had an abbreviation with D in it. I should have asked them what it meant at the time. Thanks! Hope u had a good night :)

I think the one with the D could be DS=darling son, DD=darling daughter, OH=other half.

It can all be a bit confusing and sometimes takes me ages to work out!

Blimey that must have hurt having all those tattoos in one go! 4 daughters - how old are they. My 2 sons, Chris and Tom, are 24 and 22 (both going on 12) now. Although I would never have wanted to change either of them I would have loved a daughter but I think I would have probably kept on having boys if I had any more. The wedding baskets are lovely.
Well done on your weight loss. You're going great guns! 12s are well in sight!

I have 2 sons 14 and 15 and my 4 daughters are 10, 9, 5 and 4. I also have another son who should be 7 next month, instead of his birthdays, we celebrate his angelvarsaries :-( but they're all a great bunch and love them dearly x (ps. Girls are so *****y ;-) lol) xx

It must be really difficult keeping to your diet with so many children to cook for! I'm so sorry about your youngest son and love the thought of celebrating his angelversaries. I work with young people and always find the girls more difficult - much more complex - but I would have loved to have had one. I can remember when Chris was little he used to play with Emma from next door who is a couple of years older than him and I used to hear her telling him to do things that he shouldn't and then she used to shout ' Lynne, Chris is doing .....' It used to amuse me at the time but her mum used to get quite annoyed about it. I've also got a wonderful video where Emma is trying toe teach a deliberately uncooperative Chris how to skip. At one stage she says ; Christopher! Just remember I'm older than you' and her mum, Hilary, can be heard in the background saying ' Yes, Emma, and just remember I'm older than you too!'

Back