Twinkle's Journey

Well done Twinkle on another 100% week and another great loss and for not getting down that you didn't quite make it to to 4.9lbs!!! x

It must be really difficult keeping to your diet with so many children to cook for! I'm so sorry about your youngest son and love the thought of celebrating his angelversaries. I work with young people and always find the girls more difficult - much more complex - but I would have loved to have had one. I can remember when Chris was little he used to play with Emma from next door who is a couple of years older than him and I used to hear her telling him to do things that he shouldn't and then she used to shout ' Lynne, Chris is doing .....' It used to amuse me at the time but her mum used to get quite annoyed about it. I've also got a wonderful video where Emma is trying toe teach a deliberately uncooperative Chris how to skip. At one stage she says ; Christopher! Just remember I'm older than you' and her mum, Hilary, can be heard in the background saying ' Yes, Emma, and just remember I'm older than you too!'

Lol, I do find my girls try to overpower each other and lads that they play with. It's great watching them while they're young, it's just a shame they grow up so quickly :-( I do feel very fortunate to have my bunch but obviously there is a hole missing in my life. Jamie was stillborn, so we never got any of the precious moments with him as we have done the others but I cherish every moment with them all ( maybe not so much when they're driving me nuts lol). I do miss them very much as I work in the evenings but it has to be done and the job suits our family as my partner works full time during the day and childcare would cost us a fortune if I had a day job.

How's your day going?xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Twinkle on another 100% week and another great loss and for not getting down that you didn't quite make it to to 4.9lbs!!! x

Thank you :) I will blast the 0.7lbs this week ;-) x

Twinkle: when u undress at night do u have a big S tattooed on ur chest (for Supermum?)

Respect to u mrs. I'd be a complete nightmare with that many children! I just teach a class of 4-5 year olds 30 hours a week but I can hand them back to be fed and watered.

Well done chick :)

You've done so well Twinkle - your loss so far is incredible! Such an inspiration for sticking with it despite stresses, food smells in your job, and having 6 kids to look after o_O

I get married this year too, so I know what you mean about the thought of the upcoming wedding being a bit of a rod for keeping you on the straight and narrow :)

Here's to a good week 3 for you :D

Twinkle: when u undress at night do u have a big S tattooed on ur chest (for Supermum?)

Respect to u mrs. I'd be a complete nightmare with that many children! I just teach a class of 4-5 year olds 30 hours a week but I can hand them back to be fed and watered.

Well done chick :)

Lol TH, it is hard work but totally worth it. My 4 yr old has quite bad adhd and definitely takes up most of my time but all of them are just great. I'm a very lucky mum xx

You've done so well Twinkle - your loss so far is incredible! Such an inspiration for sticking with it despite stresses, food smells in your job, and having 6 kids to look after o_O

I get married this year too, so I know what you mean about the thought of the upcoming wedding being a bit of a rod for keeping you on the straight and narrow :)

Here's to a good week 3 for you :D

Thank you hun. You're wedding is in April isn't it? I know it sounds daft but I 'perform' better under pressure. We've been planning our wedding since Dec 12 and although I've been 'attempting' to lose weight, I think I can only do so well now, knowing that if I don't do it now then I won't get to my goal for my wedding. How are you getting on?xx

Day 1 of week 3 is going ok. I've got a bit of a headache but nothing I can't handle. I've discovered the minimins app for my phone, which makes this so much easier :)

I'm off out with the SO tonight, not very often it happens, so looking forward to it.

The perks of this weeks weight loss have been....the skin on my face isn't blotchy or dry anymore and I've reached hole number 7 (just) on my belt. In just 2 weeks, I've moved along 4 holes in my belt, so approx 4 inches gone :) yay! Xx

Wow, well done on the belt, that must feel so good!!! :) xxx

So pleased to see you have had another good loss twinkle, well done. Love the baskets & colour scheme. ( I'm biased cos ours was lemon too ). Such a busy lady but it obviously keeps you happy x

Wow, well done on the belt, that must feel so good!!! :) xxx

Thank you :) x

So pleased to see you have had another good loss twinkle, well done. Love the baskets & colour scheme. ( I'm biased cos ours was lemon too ). Such a busy lady but it obviously keeps you happy x

Thank you. They're not bad seeing as my friends and I had absolutely no idea what we were doing lol x

Hi Twinkle. You're doing amazing!

The end of day 15 is here and I'm off to bed after a nice evening out with the SO.

We didn't end up going bowling. Instead, we visited friends and family. On the way (they're in another town) Dave (SO) suggested that we picked up our friends and went to the Harvester. I'm then thinking 'why did I suggest an evening just for us', as Harvester is my favourite food place. I told him it was fine but I wouldn't be eating (all the time I was thinking, here comes my first blip)he kept trying to convince me to have a salad but I kept saying no and in the end he decided it was unfair (thank god!) After we'd visited everyone, Dave was hungry and we stopped at McDonalds. I sat with him whilst he ate a 1/4 pounder meal and an extra 1/4 pounder and I had a........black coffee! Yep, I even got my tablet sweeteners out of my bag as they only had the powder one lol.

It wasn't too bad at all and quite glad it happened, as it's just preparing me for other situations that may occur at some point. I did feel a blip coming on tonight but chuffed to bits it didn't happen!

Roll on day 16!

Nite, nite everyone :)

Well done Twinkle, your right, we can only hid from situations like this for so long it's good that you are managing to say no and stick to your guns.

Day 2 of week 3! I have the same confidence that I start out with nearly everyday. So chuffed that I stayed strong last night, as I know I'd be kicking myself right now.

The last 16 days has gone fairly quickly and I find it hard to believe that I've made it through. I think when anyone starts out, it's hard to see past that first week as it's so hard but I have to say, this is getting easier for my regular routine, it's just at times like last night when I'm caught a little on the spot.

I tried the thai curry soup yesterday, again not one of my favourites but I can drink it and it did fill me up nicely. This week my aim is to lose 3.6lbs which will put me at 12s 11lbs and I will reach my 3rd goal.

Today's plan is to get the house sparkling again and if I have time, change 2 of the bedrooms around. Then back at work tonight, which as always, I'm hoping it's going to be busy :)

Have a great day everyone and keep positive. You can do it :) xx

Fantastic Twinkle well done. I really miss that confidence and ease! Your post has boosted me :) Have a great day superstar x

Back