Twinkle's Journey

Hi Twinkle. Well done - still going strong! Love it that your mum is thinking about giving exante a try. You could 'lunch' together over a shake!

Hi Twinkle. Well done - still going strong! Love it that your mum is thinking about giving exante a try. You could 'lunch' together over a shake!

Yep, still going strong :) I think my mum would do really well on Exante, so I hope she does it. She'd obviously have my support. How are you doing Lynne?xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm good thanks. Day 4 done now.

Tonight has gone soooooo slow. I've sat in the car, fiddling with my phone for most of the night. My friend sat in the car with me for about an hour earlier, which helped keep me amused for a while.

I've got a busy day tomorrow. I have another job which is as and when I'm needed and I'm needed for 2 weeks starting from tomorrow, (so that will help me out with the daytimes for the next 2 wks). When I've finished that, I want to go the a drop off station as a family I know lost their home in a horrific fire yesterday, so I want to take some bits along to help them out. The family next door to them have smoke and water damage to their home, so hopefully we'll be able to help out with a good few bits.
And then I have work again tomorrow night. It looks like I'm working every night until we can find another driver to take on my nights off as the other one has left with no notice, so I think I've got a manic few weeks ahead of me but hopefully that'll keep me on track with Exante.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings tonight. I'm going to see how everyone is doing xx

Twinkle, that sounds very busy. It's really nice of you to help out the people who lost their home or suffered damage to their house, these things certainly put your own life including worrying about diets etc into perspective.

Good morning one and all,

Day 4 of wk 3. I just really can't believe how quickly this has gone but there has been so much going on, so maybe this is why the time is flying by. I'm starting the day with confidence and high hopes of getting through another diet day.

I'm still having toilet trouble, which I'm hoping will be sorted by weigh in day. That's the only down side effect I'm having with the diet at the moment but not complaining, as the good side effects certainly outweigh the bad.

Here's hoping you all have a great day and I'll probably be back on later to ramble away xx

Morning Twinkle, you are flying through! I hope your toilet troubles ease soon. Another good day ahead for you x

Wow that really has gone quickly hasn't it. Your 1st month will be under your belt in no time. Try upping your fluid intake once you have been to the loo twinkle. You might need something to help you go before then if it goes on for too long though. If I remember correctly the occasional senna or some kind of husks are allowed. I prefer the extra water though to stop it happening. Have a good day x

Hope you have another good day today Twinkle :)

Wow that really has gone quickly hasn't it. Your 1st month will be under your belt in no time. Try upping your fluid intake once you have been to the loo twinkle. You might need something to help you go before then if it goes on for too long though. If I remember correctly the occasional senna or some kind of husks are allowed. I prefer the extra water though to stop it happening. Have a good day x

I use fibre clear which is good but I keeping forgetting to have some. I drink alot of water but will try to have a bit more :) xx

Day 18 is going well diet wise! My thai chicken soup is cooling down on the side so I'll be warming up on that soon.
It has been a very busy day so far and I have work at 5pm. As always, I'm hoping it'll be busy but it's always quiet for a few wks after New Year.
Overall, I am really starting to feel the weight loss. Nobody has noticed yet which I'm strangely quite pleased about but I wear a very long black puffer jacket while it's cold, so no-one can really see. By the time I take the coat off, there will hopefully be a big difference lol. I'm feeling quite a bit healthier too, so overall, it's a result :)

How's everyone's day been?xx

Its nice when you can hide under your coat, no questions to answer to & you cant beat starting to feel healthy. Well done Twinkle. Have a good night at work x

Glad to hear its all falling into place for you.
Cant wait to see your next weigh in results x

It started off quiet at work tonight but has been busy since. It does make this easier when it's busy, the only downfall is that I've only just had my 2nd shake lol.

I do need my bed again. I think the next couple of wks are going to knacker me out, especially with the parcel job during the day but the extra pennies will definitely help towards the wedding, so it's got to be done.

I still haven't tried any of the meals yet, just the soups and shakes and so far I've been lucky to like them all but feel a bit wary eating more solid food at the moment, even though most of the reviews suggest they're more like slop lol.

I'm also really not looking forward to food week which starts on Sunday, but it will have to be the milk, not food.

Have a good night one and all x

I'm the same, much rather be busy than sat thinking about food ;)

You sound like you're doing great and almost into week 4, that's a hell of an achievement. The one thing I'm looking forward to about week 4 is having a proper cup of tea with milk lol!

I'm the same, much rather be busy than sat thinking about food ;)

You sound like you're doing great and almost into week 4, that's a hell of an achievement. The one thing I'm looking forward to about week 4 is having a proper cup of tea with milk lol!

I'm not keen on milk at all but I'm having that instead of the food (I think). How far are you into this?xx

Hellooooo Day 19, nearly done a whole 3 wks, yay! I do feel a little hungry this morning but wondering if it's because I've usually had more water by now, so drinking water now to see if it helps.

I had some fibre clear last night but still not been able to go to the toilet so my stomach feels a bit knotty this morning but otherwise still feeling fine.

I've picked up my parcels and going back out to work as soon as my lil machine is ready and I've got got alot, so that'll keep me busy today, then I have got work at 5pm as well. Last night at work, the main fella in the shop (who I usually get on with really well) was making jokes about how much I eat, I felt a little smug, as he obviously hasn't noticed that I haven't eaten anything in the shop at all for nearly 3 wks and I didn't correct him, and because I'm in my big coat all night, there's no way he's going to notice my weight loss and I'm still happy to keep it that way lol. Usually those sort of comments would make me feel a little down but to be honest, I just thought he was a div for not noticing that I usually eat with them every night.

Just over 13 hrs to go (not that I'm counting lol) and I'll be on day 20!

I hope you all have a great day x

I'm not keen on milk at all but I'm having that instead of the food (I think). How far are you into this?xx

I'm only in week 2 so a way to go yet..

You go twinkle & use those comments as a form of motivation. Why people think its ok to comment on other peoples life styles is beyond me!! Anyway just keep in your mind how good you are going to feel when you reveal that nice new slimmer look from under that coat of yours. It will be brilliant, I so wish I could see the look on his face LOL x

Back