Twinkle's Journey

I'm only in week 2 so a way to go yet..

That will go quicker than you think hun x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You go twinkle & use those comments as a form of motivation. Why people think its ok to comment on other peoples life styles is beyond me!! Anyway just keep in your mind how good you are going to feel when you reveal that nice new slimmer look from under that coat of yours. It will be brilliant, I so wish I could see the look on his face LOL x

I know. I can't wait to see his face when he realises that any food I get is in fact going home and not in my mouth lol xx

After a day of parcels and collecting the girls from school, I am shattered but no rest for the wicked lol. I'm just about to cook dinner for my family and then bugger off to work. It's Thursday, so it should be busy tonight, hopefully.

Feeling really thirsty, so off to have lots of water and a soup to warm me up :) x

Hey Twinkle, just checking in to say you're doing amazingly well. I had a comment a while back from my boss who goodnaturedly asked me what my particular weakness was because we were talking about foods etc. And although I didn't let on, I felt a bit stung. But the more I thought about it, the less I understood why it even was an issue for me. Because it's true. I'm big because I like to eat and too much of it! And of course people see me and with or without judging can tell that. So yea, just take it as a compliment in a way and think what your colleague will say when he sees you after a 2 or 3 stone loss.

Hey Twinkle, just checking in to say you're doing amazingly well. I had a comment a while back from my boss who goodnaturedly asked me what my particular weakness was because we were talking about foods etc. And although I didn't let on, I felt a bit stung. But the more I thought about it, the less I understood why it even was an issue for me. Because it's true. I'm big because I like to eat and too much of it! And of course people see me and with or without judging can tell that. So yea, just take it as a compliment in a way and think what your colleague will say when he sees you after a 2 or 3 stone loss.

Same as re the food hun. I love my food and everyone knows it lol. I think he'll be quite shocked when he realises that I've lost weight, which will hopefully be a while yet xx

Has anyone on here actually skipped the food week? X

I wont be doing food week twinkle. I need to keep going for as long as i can. If i had food i wouldnt be able to stick within the guidelines and i would end up falling off the wagon!
I think it is recommended but its also personal choice x

I'm not even aware of a good week. Best go n read up on that!

Anyone drink bouillon? What's carb count? I bought some today and had a cup. I felt surprisingly full! Just hope it's not bad carb wise!

Well done twinkle :) ur doing great x

So well done Twinkle you are doing so fab well done on your week 2 WI also - You are doing fab - keep up the great work Xx

Anyone drink bouillon? What's carb count? I bought some today and had a cup. I felt surprisingly full! Just hope it's not bad carb wise!

Exante says you have to have a food week (can't remember how many calories a day) BUT the reason they say this is because this is an unsupervised diet. Supervised diets allow approx 12 wks before a food break. This is why I'm questioning whether to just carry on or not because I'd prefer to carry on until I really can't take any more lol x

I forgot to say, I have bought a tub of bouillon but not opened it yet. Apparently the Marigold brand is the best one to use if u need to use it as it's carb count is less x

I wont be doing food week twinkle. I need to keep going for as long as i can. If i had food i wouldnt be able to stick within the guidelines and i would end up falling off the wagon!
I think it is recommended but its also personal choice x

This is exactly what I'm thinking and also the thought of coming out of ketosis and having to go through wk 1 again, I know it wouldn't be as bad but I'm guessing it'd be hard x

I always find it worse the second, third, fourth time....

I always find it worse the second, third, fourth time....

That's exactly what I'm worried about happening x

I dont think youre supposed to come out of ketosis. I think you are supposed to eat protein and low carb veg etc. that way it should be easier to transfer back to TFR without starting from scratch.
And i think it would definitely be harder to switch back as once you have a taste for food again you may find it difficult and start having all the thoughts of oh well i will just do a low carb diet etc x

Twinkle you are still steaming along well done. Ha I would love to see that mans face when you whip off your coat!! Got to adore those moments to give you that ooomph!

You sound rushed off your feet with work, all great calorie burn! I found that today I barely got to drink anything until afternoon, and it affected my hunger too. Almost week 4 for you!

Very well done Twinkle, living up to your name you star x

I dont think youre supposed to come out of ketosis. I think you are supposed to eat protein and low carb veg etc. that way it should be easier to transfer back to TFR without starting from scratch.
And i think it would definitely be harder to switch back as once you have a taste for food again you may find it difficult and start having all the thoughts of oh well i will just do a low carb diet etc x

That's exactly what I don't want lol. It is alot harder to get back into it with each time you start doing a TFR plan and I haven't got time to mess about now, which is why I think I've done so well this time, knowing that if I mess up then I'll have no time to sort it x

Maybe stick to your original plan of milk then if you do decide to do it. I dont think that will throw you off course x

Twinkle you are still steaming along well done. Ha I would love to see that mans face when you whip off your coat!! Got to adore those moments to give you that ooomph!

You sound rushed off your feet with work, all great calorie burn! I found that today I barely got to drink anything until afternoon, and it affected my hunger too. Almost week 4 for you!

Very well done Twinkle, living up to your name you star x

Awww bless you, thank you Minnie :) I doubt I'd have been so strong without you and the others here sharing the same journey. A busy day does make this journey a bit quicker and easier doesn't it?

Back