Twinkle's Journey

Day 1, week 4! Can hardly believe it. I looked for my old diary on the Lipotrim forum a couple of nights ago and read through my journey back then (2 yrs ago) and realised the longest I have done TFR for is 21 days, as day 22 was when I had my BIG slip, so if I get through today, then this will officially be the longest TFR journey I have had, will I do it? Yes I will :)

Dave let me have a lie in this morning and I finally got up properly about half an hour ago :-O but I definitely needed it. Although I'm really chuffed about my 3lbs loss, I feel a little disheartened that for 2 wks in a row, I haven't quite reached the goal I wanted, so this wk I'm aiming lower. A 2.6lbs loss will bring me to 12s 9lbs and then hopefully the wk after, I'll be in the lower half of the 12's :)

Dave weighs 12s 1lb at the moment and I can't wait to weigh less than him again but he weighs in between 11s 12 and 12s 2 all the time. It does annoy me thougb because he constantly eats junk food. Why can't I be like that lol?

I'm still not planning on including any exercise for another stone or so but I have been taking small steps, like walking to certain deliveries (if they're close by and if I have time) and parking at the far end of the car park when I go to Tesco.

My brother ordered his bumper pack a couple of days ago and text me yesterday asking about how to make the shakes and soups up. I hope he doesn't well on this as I know he's been trying to lose some weight for a while too. He does have too much to lose, so if he sticks with it, he probably won't need another pack and hopefully my mum will start hers shortly after if she's going to do it. My brother lives with my mum, so hopefully seeing my brother doing will give her the extra push.

I have got another busy week ahead of me, with only Wednesday night off until the shop gets another driver but it'll help to keep me on track. I'm working with a guy tonight who I haven't worked with for a while and he's usually quite observant with weight loss and I'm wondering if he will notice tonight. As I've lost 24lbs in the last 3 wks and I haven't seen him at all in that time.

Anyways, have a great day everyone and I'm sure I'll be back to ramble later lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Twinkle. I'm glad you managed a lie in today as you seem to have such a busy life. You know you'll get through today - and more - to beat your previous record! Let us know if the guy you're working with tonight will notice your weight loss. I've no doubt he will!

Great loss this week Twinkle!

Don't get disheartened about not losing as much as you had hoped after all you have lost 24lb in 3 WEEKS!!!!! Thats a fantastic result, almost 2 stone. Sometimes you got to look at the big picture.
You had a huge week 1 loss and your body has to adjust at some point and 3lb still ain't shabby :)

I know you will breeze through today and beat your TFR record. You are so strong and determined and doing so well.

You will weigh less than h2b in no time!! Xx

You are on fire Twinkle - have no doubt you'll smash your TFR record :D

Great loss this week Twinkle!

Don't get disheartened about not losing as much as you had hoped after all you have lost 24lb in 3 WEEKS!!!!! Thats a fantastic result, almost 2 stone. Sometimes you got to look at the big picture.
You had a huge week 1 loss and your body has to adjust at some point and 3lb still ain't shabby :)

I know you will breeze through today and beat your TFR record. You are so strong and determined and doing so well.

You will weigh less than h2b in no time!! Xx

Thanks hun :) I know I shouldn't feel disheartened and I've already realised that. I've just had a nice long soak in the bath and good think about how much weight I have lost and it is alot for 3 wks, so yes I am really chuffed. I think I was just comparing it to when I was on Lipotrim, where I had a steady loss of 4lbs pw when I behaved lol xx

That is a good loss twinkle so be happy. You sound like me with the tesco car park. I was saying to Dave earlier they probably think I'm casing the joint cos I am always walking around the outside edge of the car park & then walking up & down all the aisle even if i haven't got anything to buy. I'm sure that security guard was following me the last time I was in there lol.
Keep going & you will be lighter than your OH before you know although it is unfair when some people can eat anything they want & still stay the same weight. We can only work with what we are given though twinkle. x

That is a good loss twinkle so be happy. You sound like me with the tesco car park. I was saying to Dave earlier they probably think I'm casing the joint cos I am always walking around the outside edge of the car park & then walking up & down all the aisle even if i haven't got anything to buy. I'm sure that security guard was following me the last time I was in there lol.
Keep going & you will be lighter than your OH before you know although it is unfair when some people can eat anything they want & still stay the same weight. We can only work with what we are given though twinkle. x

Awww you've got a Dave too. They're a pain in the backside aren't they lol :)

I am happy about my loss hun, I just felt a bit deflated this morning but I do feel very lucky to have lost so much in 3 wks and that's now what I'm looking at (3 wks loss instead of this wk's loss)

Hope you're having a good day hun x

After feeling a little deflated thos morning, I've realised how lucky I've been to lose 24lbs in 3 wks and I feel a bit bad for feeling deflated this morning when there was no need to feel like that.

I am having a good day so far, had a long soak, did some housework, did some washing, bathed the kids, cooked dinner and just about to get my soup and get ready for work. It probably won't be very busy tonight so I've already planned that I'm going to write the wording for my invites and choose the script for the registrar, if I get the chance.

I'm already looking forward to getting through this next week, so hopefully it'll go quickly xx

24lb in 3 weeks is phenomenal!

just echoing what Lynne said, 24lb in 3 weeks is phenomenal, I would need another 6lb next week to match that, and if I do I willbe very pleased

Glad your spirits are up as they should be twinkle - 24lbs is incredible x

Have a fab day twinkle :) have you got your dress yet? X

Thanks hun and you too. I do have my dress. It will need altering though xx

Day 2 of wk 4 and still going strong. This is now officially the longest 100% TFR journey I've had and I'm pushing to make it even longer.

Although I like the shakes and soups, I feel the need to add in a little something else, so today I'm trying the porridge. The shakes I really need to save for work for convenience so instead of soup before work, porridge it will be :)

The guy I thought was working last night wasn't there but I'm quite pleased about that as by the time he does see me, he should definitely notice.

Another busy day to keep me occupied. Dave is helping me swap 2 of the bedrooms around and do a bit of DIY and then work tonight.

Have a great day everyone xx

Feeling a bit hungry this morning and my tummy has been rumbling away :-/
Not often I feel like this but strangely, it seems to happen when I've not had my last shake until nearly bed time the night before. Trying to find a happy medium of shake times is quite difficult at work as if I have it too early then I may slip but having it too late makes me feel like this the following morning

Hope you are feeling OK Twinkle it's hard to get the times right - with not eating too late on the evening - I try for 10.30 2-5 so I'm not eating too late but sometimes it's very hard in the evenings that's my worst time x

Hi Twinkle. How did you find the porridge. I love it & I usually save it till late as my kind of afters. Its a nuisance when those hunger pangs show their faces. All sent to test our resolve but we are winning!! Hope your day has gone well x

Back