Twinkle's Journey

Hope you are feeling OK Twinkle it's hard to get the times right - with not eating too late on the evening - I try for 10.30 2-5 so I'm not eating too late but sometimes it's very hard in the evenings that's my worst time x

I usually have mine about 4pm, 9pm and 11pm but I have had my first 2 a bit earlier today and hoping I'll get my 3rd at about 9.30/10pm. I don't want to feel as hungry again as I dod today x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Twinkle. How did you find the porridge. I love it & I usually save it till late as my kind of afters. Its a nuisance when those hunger pangs show their faces. All sent to test our resolve but we are winning!! Hope your day has gone well x

I love the porridge too. I made it with a bit too mich water, so it was milky but put it back in the microwave for another 2 mins and it came out alright lol. I ate half of it plain, then I put some ground cinammon in for the rest and it was lovely. I've been very lucky to like all the packs I've tried so far x

Day 23 has been a bit of a struggle to be honest. I have felt quite hungry for most of the day and despite having 2 of my packs, I still have that empty feeling in my stomach. This doesn't happen often but when it does, it makes my day difficult. I'm still being strong and I'm determined to see this day out still 100%.

I have told the guys in work about Exante tonight, as I feel the need for soup and I can't make soup in my car lol. They laughed and will probably take the mickey for a while but at least they know and it'll hopefully make it easier when I'm having my packs.

Another 3 and a half hours and my day will be over. Roll on day 3, week 4 x

Stay strong and hang in there T, you can do it! :D xx

Hi Twinkle. Sorry to hear you've struggled a bit today. However I have no doubt that you will reach at least day 50 TS!

Hi Twinkle. Sorry to hear you've struggled a bit today. However I have no doubt that you will reach at least day 50 TS!

Lol Lynne. Thank you for your confidence in me :) I'm nearly half way to 50 ;-)
Now that is a challenge!xx

You really are doing great Twinkle - keep up the great work and hopefully you won't have any more hungry days out of your 50 days you are doing so well x

You really are doing great Twinkle - keep up the great work and hopefully you won't have any more hungry days out of your 50 days you are doing so well x

Thank you xx

You are doing great.
Wonder why you got hungry today all of a sudden?
I know you wont fall off though you will push on through to claim another sucessful day coz you are so determind!! :)

Thirties here they come for you missus!! :)

You are doing great.
Wonder why you got hungry today all of a sudden?
I know you wont fall off though you will push on through to claim another sucessful day coz you are so determind!! :)

Thirties here they come for you missus!! :)

Thank you hun. Your support is much appreciated xx

Lol Lynne. Thank you for your confidence in me :) I'm nearly half way to 50 ;-)
Now that is a challenge!xx

And I reckon I'll get to day 6 and beat my record of 5! Lol.

And I reckon I'll get to day 6 and beat my record of 5! Lol.

I'll challenge you to that ;-) xx

Day 3, Week 4. I am feeling just fine, no hunger anymore, yay! The first time I felt full yesterday was when I'd had my soup at about 10.15pm. I was pleased to have the day over with.

I've got alot planned for today. I need to finish putting the last few bits away from swapping rooms yesterday, then Dave and I are going to get a bit of painting done. I have work tonight and then I have my first night off tomorrow in 10 nights, which is very much needed.

Have a great day my lovelies :) xx

You really deserve a night off by the sounds of it! Well done on keeping going, it's true that after a while you can really feel quite full up on the packs. I'm always amazed with the more watery shakes how much they fill me up even when I've been feeling ravenous.

I'm half way through day 24 and eating apple and cinammon porridge, loving this one too and it's warming me up nicely :)

I'm cooking dinner for my family, then off to have a shower and off to work I go.

We didn't get any painting done today as I was so tired. Instead, I did some housewor and went to bed for a little while before the school run. As long as I get thrpugh as many TS days as I can, then I don't care what I'm doing to be honest lol.

I hope you're all having a fabadoozy day :) xx

Ten day stretch, now that's a tough run. Make sure you have a nice rest twinkle seeing as you are such a busy bee most of the time. Glad to hear the hunger has subsided.x

Got my first weight loss compliment about an hour ago. And it was from a guy I don't work with often but obviously I am tonight. He didn't know about me doing Exante and was genuinely surprised bless him. So that is my 'feel good' moment of the day x

It's always nice when other people notice the weight loss.:)

That's great news Twinkle, nice complement x

Back