Twinkle's Journey

Yay for compliments - you deserve it hunny, you've worked your ass off (literally! ;)) for it :D xx

YAY for compliments from people who don't know you're dieting. Such a positive feeling :) Enough to keep you 100% TS for the next 24 days....!

YAY for compliments from people who don't know you're dieting. Such a positive feeling :) Enough to keep you 100% TS for the next 24 days....!

I hope so hun :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only 2 hrs left of day 24 and it's been a good day overall. I have just tried my first spaghetti bolognese and loved it. The only downside to it was the size of the portion, which would just about feed a 1 yr old lol. Hopefully these meals will help me to manage my portion control a bit better when I finish Exante.

Now that I know I like all the ones I've tried, I'm looking forward to the rest of my journey, having what feels like real food :) x

Brilliant news on the compliments.
Its always a good sign when that happens and its a great boost for you to keep you going knowing that all your hard work really is making a difference!! :)

Helloooo to day 25! And good night to you all x

Day 4 of week 4.

I'm taking Dave to the dentist this afternoon to be sedated. He's having alot of work done, so that'll be most of the day gone. I'll take a shake with me for the wait.

Then tonight my friends are back to help me finish my centrepieces. Only 205 days to go now, yay!

Have a great day :) xx

I've just read your diary from start to finish - what an inspiration! :D

You are doing fantastically well - brilliant! :)

Morning twinkle, hope Dave's treatment goes well, A lovely evening for you then. So nice when you do your own decorations, nothing better than that personal touch. Those days are going to fly by Twinkle & you will be walking up the aisle before you know it (Just less of you !!) Are you going to put some pics on here of the centre pieces ?

I've just read your diary from start to finish - what an inspiration! :D

You are doing fantastically well - brilliant! :)

Thank you :) xx

Morning twinkle, hope Dave's treatment goes well, A lovely evening for you then. So nice when you do your own decorations, nothing better than that personal touch. Those days are going to fly by Twinkle & you will be walking up the aisle before you know it (Just less of you !!) Are you going to put some pics on here of the centre pieces ?

Thank you. We are just on our way to the dentist now. He's soooo nervous bless him.

I will post pics on here either tonight or tomorrow.
I feel like time is flying by already and I've started feeling a bit nervous about not finishing everything in time but equally just as excited :) xx

That's great Twinkle to get the compliment about your weight - you deserve it with the work you have put in - well done

Ooo 205 days how exciting!!

You are gonna look so fab i cant wait to see pics x

Day 24 going well. Just had my first pack of the day. A nice bowl of porridge to warm me up.

We got back from the dentist about and hour ago and Dave has gone off to bed. My girls are driving me nuts, so I'm taking 10 mins time out. I've cooked dinner, so clearing up, bathing putting the girls to bed are all next on the to-do list.

Then to chill out for the night and do the vases.

I very nearly had my first slip up today. When we got in, my boss phoned and asked me to walk to his to get some chicken (this guy never takes no for an answer) so I got it and when I got it home, it was a whole box of freshly cooked (still hot) chicken wings. Already feeling an empty stomach, was very tempted to have some but offered it to the kids instead. They said no too :-S so in the freezer they went :)
Quite chuffed really, as I absolutely love chicken, especially wings and I've felt a few pains of chicken withdrawal over the past wk lol. Drama over and they're on their way to be frozen :)

Hope you've all had a good day xx

Day 24 going well. Just had my first pack of the day. A nice bowl of porridge to warm me up.

We got back from the dentist about and hour ago and Dave has gone off to bed. My girls are driving me nuts, so I'm taking 10 mins time out. I've cooked dinner, so clearing up, bathing putting the girls to bed are all next on the to-do list.

Then to chill out for the night and do the vases.

I very nearly had my first slip up today. When we got in, my boss phoned and asked me to walk to his to get some chicken (this guy never takes no for an answer) so I got it and when I got it home, it was a whole box of freshly cooked (still hot) chicken wings. Already feeling an empty stomach, was very tempted to have some but offered it to the kids instead. They said no too :-S so in the freezer they went :)
Quite chuffed really, as I absolutely love chicken, especially wings and I've felt a few pains of chicken withdrawal over the past wk lol. Drama over and they're on their way to be frozen :)

Hope you've all had a good day xx

Twinkle you get a gold medal for that. I can smell that chicken all the way over here lol. Hold on to that proud feeling you are experiencing, just in case your boss does it again. That's one nights supper sorted x

My son would love me for ever if i brought home a huge box of chicken wings, they wouldnt have lasted 2 minutes!!

Well done for resisting though. Its things like that where you think well its protein so its ok, that tend to throw you off so really well done for putting them in the freezer!! X

My son would love me for ever if i brought home a huge box of chicken wings, they wouldnt have lasted 2 minutes!!

Well done for resisting though. Its things like that where you think well its protein so its ok, that tend to throw you off so really well done for putting them in the freezer!! X

I think my lot thought they were burnt as they had black on them due to being grilled on the griddle at work. Usually they'd have been gone in 2 mins too lol xx

Well done twinkle, you are doing really well.

Back