Twinkle's Journey

Wow Twinkle, you have willpower of steel - what a star! :D xx

End of day 4, week 4! My friends have just left and I'm going to have my 3rd pack, maybe try the chicken curry or just have a shake as I'm heading for bed in a minute.

Dave is feeling much better now the sedative has worn off but unfortunately feeling a bit of pain bless him :-(

My brother text me this morning to tell me he's lost 7lbs since he started TS on Saturday and he's really chuffed about that. He had a planned meal out with his fella tonight, so was already planning a low carb meal. Really pleased for him, as he's struggled for some time to get below 13st and this morning he weighed 12st 10lbs ( less than me, cheeky git lol)!

I'm looking forward to weigh in on Sunday, even though it seems ages away at the moment. I'm still hoping for a 2.6lbs loss and I really do hope I get it. I'm expecting to stay in the 12's for another 4 weigh ins and then hopefully hit the 11's. I am still really focused on the fact that I refuse to be fat on my wedding day and that focus still has so much power for me!

The photos don't do them justice but this is what we've made tonight. The button holes aren't quite finished yet x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1390428820486.jpg
    1390428820486.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 1390428867343.jpg
    1390428867343.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 51
They look lovely Twinkle! Well done on still being on track.

Just realised I've just completed day 25, not 24 lol x

Quarter century!

Day 25 is fantastic!

Love your flowers they look fab :)

Im the same as you trying to work out how many jumps i will have in each stone. I am just very impatient and want to lose a stone each week ;)

Cant wait for your weigh in. I am sure you will get the number you want x

Day 25 is fantastic!

Love your flowers they look fab :)

Im the same as you trying to work out how many jumps i will have in each stone. I am just very impatient and want to lose a stone each week ;)

Cant wait for your weigh in. I am sure you will get the number you want x

I don't know how I missed a day lol but I'm really chuffed to have made it this far. Impatience is the same here lol. Have a good day hun x

Day 5, week 4! I have another busy day ahead of me and back in work tonight. I've been thinking this morning about how I cope with work much easier than I thought I would. Most of my 'weak moments' are when I'm working but I seem to have found a way to cope with it and yet work was my excuse of TFR not working before Exante.

I have to share the story of my belt, as I'm quite chuffed about this....my belt isn't actually my belt, it belongs to Dave. This belt started out with 7 holes in it but as I wore it through my Liptrim journey a couple of years ago, I made another 3 holes in it as I lost the weight. When I started Exante, I was in the 3rd hole and I've now been in the 7th hole for about 2 weeks until TODAY :-D I put it on this morning and realised it was in the 8th hole (the first hole I had made with Lipotrim). I have waited patiently for this and it's a great feeling to know that I'm getting somewhere. Dave bought me a belt for my birthday in November but it was too small ( and still was last week, just). I'll leave it another week before trying it but I know I'll be wearing my own belt some time soon, yay!

In less than 4 wks, my body has made some real changes and they're very noticeable to me and they've made me feel so much happier in myself. I feel confident, healthier and in control. I hope this helps those who are struggling to see that not only does this journey get easier but there's so many benefits along the way and lots of 'feel good' factors. 26 days without food has been totally worth it and I'm looking forward to staying on this journey for as long as I can.

I hope you all have a good and gentle day and may the fat fairy be with you :) x

Thank you so much for your post, it's really cheered me up and motivated me! To think how many changes you have already gone through in such a short period of time is amazing. I want that too!! :) Keep it up.

Thank you so much for your post, it's really cheered me up and motivated me! To think how many changes you have already gone through in such a short period of time is amazing. I want that too!! :) Keep it up.

I'm glad it's cheered you up hun :) you can do it too and feel the same my lovely xx

So much for being busy tonight. I've been here nearly an hour and not a single delivery yet :-( I really hope this isn't going to be a long night x

Love the flowers & love your post Twinkle. It so encouraging to read of the milestones reached & then passed. So pleased for you because you've worked very hard for it. Hers looking ahead to reaching the next hole on your belt x

Love the flowers & love your post Twinkle. It so encouraging to read of the milestones reached & then passed. So pleased for you because you've worked very hard for it. Hers looking ahead to reaching the next hole on your belt x

Thanks hun :) how are you getting on today?x

Just tried my first curry pack and although it resembled baby poo, I found it really nice. It was good to have some real flavour and I can see it being one of my favourites.

Tonight has gone well, despite being quiet for a Thursday. One of the guys has been asking loads of questions about the diet and about the packs. It helped to talk about it, as it's made me feel more comfortable and they're not taking the mickey out of me so much now, which also helps.

Another busy day tomorrow followed by a busy night at work but looking forward to getting through to Sunday for my weigh in :) I'm looking forward to next week's weigh in already, as hopefully I'll be in the bottom half of the 12's.

I hope you've all had a good day and have a good night and I'll be back to ramble in the morning ;-) x

Thanks hun :) how are you getting on today?x

Had a good day today thanks Twinkle. Still have one pack left so will have to force it down. Not hungry at all at the moment.
Its good to be able to talk about the diet at work, hopefully they can now help with a bit of support now & then. My work mates are brilliant. A couple of them have even gone out & got pedometers so they can join in counting steps. Means I have to stay on track now!!

Glad you are still going strong and pleased work mates are now taking an interest in what youre doing rather than take the mick!
Hope you have an equally great day tomorrow x

Twinkle you're an inspiration!

Here I am, day 6, week 4! It's just unbelieveable that I've nearly finished 4 whole weeks and been 100%! I am really looking forward to my weigh in on Sunday morning. I must have lost 2.6lbs by then :)

I've had a busy day already, sorting things out for the my boss's businesses and taking a friend to sort bits out. My boss's wife offered me a full turkish breakfast but obviously refused. It's taken as an insult by refusing their food but I think I made sure I was very grateful for the offer and they seemed happy enough. I usually eat with them whenever I'm offered food as their food is absolutely gorgeous, so it was strange saying no but not hard to say no. It makes life easier when saying no comes naturally.

I've got to clean my car out in a minute, followed by a nice long soak in the bath, the school run and then work. Another busy day for tomorrow followed by work. It would be nice to sit and relax now and then but maybe it's my hectic lifestyle that keeps me 100%.

I do feel as if I've lost a bit of weight this week and keep posing in front of my mirror lol. But it just reminds me of why I'm doing this. I don't feel 'hard done by' anymore and haven't done for a couple of weeks now and still looking towards my wedding day.

I'm looking at a house in a different town tomorrow to possibly do a 3 way house swap and I'm hoping I'll like it, as the others are just waiting on me. If we do move, I will get a bit more of relaxed lifestyle as I won't be able to work at my shop anymore :-( the boss has said he'll try to get me a job with someobe else in the new area but we obviously won't know until we get there. If I'm not able to get another job straight away, then I'll be taking the time to enjoy my children as I feel I miss out on them alot at the moment....talking of children, I told them if each of them did certain thungs this week, then they'd get a McDonald's on Friday. They've all done so well this week and it's Friday lol, so that's where I'll be between school run and work. But they really do deserve it bless them, definitely worth the few minutes of pain to see them happy because they've earnt it :)

Enough ramblings, I'll hopefully catch up with you all later :) xx

Back