Twinkle's Journey

Cleaned out the car, picked up the girls, went to McDonalds and just tried my first pasta carbonara. It's definitely my least favourite so far but I can just about put up with them.

Off to work soon, hope you all have a great night x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are certainly full of busy!!

Mcdonalds don't bother me. When i was doing ww i would get the chicken and bacon salad and much preferred that to the burgers!!

Hope work keeps you busy tonight!

Nearly week 5 for you OMG!!

Cant wait to see how much you lost this week xx

You are doing so well twinkle. Week 5, what an achievement. You will certainly be able to see the difference in your body shape now.So much going on in your life at the moment. Hope you get a bit of a rest tonight x

My goodness. You are doing amazing! I love turkish food and would really enjoy a turkish breakfast - well done for politely declining!

Twinkle you are doing amazingly well. I hope I get to where you are :)

Loved the belt story! Keep up the good work :)

As for the compliment - write them all down, word for word and read them daily! It feels great :)

The centrepieces are gorgeous too. Well done you!

Hope the house swap works out for you.

Have a great day TS queen!!! X

Twinkle you are doing amazingly well. I hope I get to where you are :)

Loved the belt story! Keep up the good work :)

As for the compliment - write them all down, word for word and read them daily! It feels great :)

The centrepieces are gorgeous too. Well done you!

Hope the house swap works out for you.

Have a great day TS queen!!! X

Your post really made me smile :) you are doing so well too hun.

I think we could all do with seeing ourselves as TS Queens and Kings of course. Have a good day TH xx

End of Week 4! Day 28! It really is hard to believe how long I've stayed 100% for. The rollercoaster bit is slowing down the further I get into my journey and I'm more in the highs than I am in the lows. I'm still taking each day as it comes but looking at the positives that keep springing up along the way and there have been quite a few :)

My body feels like it's reshaped a bit this week and I'm starting to feel the right curves in the right places. I can feel my hip bones now and when I go to bed, my arm lays on my side and falls over my belly easily, where as before, my belly used to hold my arm up lol. It really is all these little things that count. I've pretty much lost my double chin and my face is looking slim. Overall, yes I am definitely feeling happier and slimmer :)

Only 24 hours until weigh in and I'm quite excited. I'm hoping that if I don't lose the 2.6lbs I'm hoping for, then the physical and visual benefits will be enough to keep me plodding through the next week.

I had a few weight loss compliments last night which has given me a bit of a boost and when I was doing the school run yesterday I heard 2 of the mums saying how I'd lost weight. This coat of mine is not doing it's job properly lol. The guys I work with were full of it last night and honestly told me that they didn't like the fact that I had lost so much weight. I had to laugh at them (we are all a bit of a mad bunch together) but I said they were only finding it hard because they weren't in control with the food they give me. I knew from the start they'd be hard work which is why I left it as long as possible before telling them but I feel able to cope with them much better than I thought I would.

Off to have another busy day and looking at this house at 1pm. I will catch up with you all later, have a fab day one and all xx

Hi Twinkle. You sound so positive and happy - hopefully its infectious! Why don't your workmates like you losing weight? Seems very strange! Hope the house viewing goes well. Have a lovely day!

Hi Twinkle. You sound so positive and happy - hopefully its infectious! Why don't your workmates like you losing weight? Seems very strange! Hope the house viewing goes well. Have a lovely day!

Thank yoy Lynne, I hope your day is good to you. I think it's just their way, to feed their women up. Their wives are all pushed to eat. A bigger woman is seen to be more fertile in their home countries (apparently) and so this makes a bigger woman more attractive for them xx

Thank yoy Lynne, I hope your day is good to you. I think it's just their way, to feed their women up. Their wives are all pushed to eat. A bigger woman is seen to be more fertile in their home countries (apparently) and so this makes a bigger woman more attractive for them xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Where did you say they were from Twinkle, Turkey was it? So if i stay fat i should go to Turkey to find a fella coz they like chubbies hehe?? :)
I might keep that in mind lol ;)

Where did you say they were from Twinkle, Turkey was it? So if i stay fat i should go to Turkey to find a fella coz they like chubbies hehe?? :)
I might keep that in mind lol ;)

Maybe we should all just move to Turkey Miss Mac!

Sunshine too.....

Sounds like a very good plan to me :)

Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, Holland and India lol. Even though they're from different countries, their cultures are very similar. I love them all dearly but they are really hard work sometimes lol. I mist admit that my size has never made me uncomfortable around them and I've always been comfortable eating copious amounts of food in front of them lol. So shall we all book an Exante team holiday lol?xx

Turkey or India out of that list please!

Aw Twinkle what a lovely progress post. Of course the change in your shape will be enough to keep you going. As for your work mates I'm sure you know how to take their banter & use it to help keep you motivated. People get comfortable with seeing you as you used to be, change is disconcerting for some people. Its nice that they have noticed & in their own way they are probably complimenting you.x

Been a busy day and it's been busy here at work, just eating my curry now.

It looks like we'll be moving in the next 6 wks as I've accepted the other person's house, so now I've got something to keep me occupied for the next 6 wks.

I have less than 2 hrs left of wk 4. Wk 5 here I come! I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning and looking forward to the wk ahead.

I tried the shepherd's pie earlier and loved it and I've actually looked forward to getting my curry tonight. I still need to fit a shake in before bed which I'm sure I can manage :)

Have a good night my lovelies and see you all tomorrow :) xx

Another brilliant day for you Twinkle. Pleased you liked the house! Weigh in day tomorrow - can't wait to see how much you've lost!

Back