Twinkle's Journey

Glad you found a house you liked Twinkle. New home, new body, ? new surname. Good luck at weigh in tomorrow x

Good luck tomorrow Twinkle xx

Morning all,
Day 1, wk 5!
My loss this wk is 3.2lbs, so I now weigh 12st 8.4lbs, yay!
I'm really chuffed and still feeling great. My aim for this wk is an easy one.....1.5 lbs loss, just so I'll officially be in the better half of the 12's and reach my next goal.

Total loss for the 1st 4 wks is 27lbs and feeling much better for it :)

The plan for today is housework, a bit of sorting out and then work. My next night off isn't until next Sunday but seeing as I won't have my job when we move, we could do with the pennies.

I hope you all have a great day :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's amazing twinkle! Very nearly 2 stone lighter than when you started this journey! Well done! x

Wow Twinkle, well done hunny! 27lbs in 4 weeks - just goes to show how good the results can be when you stick to plan 100% - you're an inspiration!

How exciting about the house swap. That will definitely keep you busy! Have a good day :) xx

Great job Twinkle! We r similar weight (I'm 12st 10) What height are you? I'm 5ft 1!!

Have a great day :) x

5ft 2 lol. Great to have a fellow shorty lol ;-) xx

Excellent loss Twinkle!!! And im pleased you got the 2.6 you were after x

What an amazing weight loss in 4 weeks! That is absolutely fantastic Twinkle!

Aw that's brilliant Twinkle,. Coming off nicely. Next will be the 2st mark. Well done, proud of you xxx

Aw that's brilliant Twinkle,. Coming off nicely. Next will be the 2st mark. Well done, proud of you xxx

Thank you hun. How has your weigh in gone?xx

27lbs in 4 weeks - amazing!! :D

You are such an inspiration Twinkle, truly you are :)

So glad to hear your house moving plans - sounds great!

By the way, at 5'2" you're the tall one round here :cool::D

Been home for the past hour and a half as my SO said he'd cover the second half of my shift for me, bless him. So, instead of getting an early night, I am currently sitting at my 4yr old daughter's bedroom door as she has thrown a right fit. She has adhd and is really hard work to care for. Love her to bits but she does take up a lot of time. She's not allowed in school full time yet as they really can't cope with her, which makes everyday life more difficult for me too. I've been sat at her bedroom door for the last hour ignoring her behaviour (very difficult) as she trashed one of the other bedrooms during her fit and started lashing out at her siblings. So, here I am as sitting on the landing can be quite boring when you've sat there for so long.

I had a spurt of hunger earlier at work and I was very tempted to have something. Instead, I made a Shepherd's Pie which certainly helped but it was a bit of a challenge at work tonight, so glad I could come home early. I don't think it helped that it was really quiet in work tonight and that's when boredom sets in.

My plan for tomorrow is to go to a meeting about my Terror Tot in the morning and then start sorting through things in the house. If I start early, then I can have a really good sort out through everything. I don't like moving but I think this move will be good for us :)

I hope everyone's keeping strong, I know I'm not tonight :-( xx

Very well done on resisting at work!
It must be so difficult for you being around so much available food and the smells would drive me mad!!

You are doing fantastic!!

Hope you get off the landing soon :)

Very well done on resisting at work!
It must be so difficult for you being around so much available food and the smells would drive me mad!!

You are doing fantastic!!

Hope you get off the landing soon :)

Thank you hun. I am now off the landing :) lol xx

There's nothing like a bit of therapeutic house blitzing :). That's all of downstairs done and ready for the day ahead. I'm just about to have a shake and then scoot off to bed. The hunger has gone and I think it's done me good to come home early.

Roll on day 30! Omg! 30! :) x

Hope your daughter has settled for the night Twinkle. Good that you resisted any temptation to eat. The shepherds pie does feel like you have had a proper meal doesn't it. Have a good nights sleep x

Back