Twinkle's Journey

Day 30 is here and back to feeling strong again :)
Last night did me the world of good, except for sitting at my DD's door for an hour. It was great to be able to crack on and do the housework without anyone around me and it made me feel so much better. Boredom at work is when I find this plan the hardest but luckily it doesn't happen often.

Happy Monday everyone, have a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Twinkle you are incredible you really really are. 27lbs!! 27lbs!! Well done, you are inspiring so many of us x

Have a good day twinkle x

Had a pretty good day today. I've struggled a bit today, especially when cooking chicken tikka masala for my children. I relieved some of the temptation by having a porridge but it's still a bit of a struggle. I ordered another bumper pack today as they were on offer. The Xmas bumper pack, so now I won't be buying another until after I move to the new house. When the pack arrives tomorrow, I'll have just over 7 wks worth, as I've given my mum some packs today so she can try it. I'm thinking of moving onto working solution at some point, maybe the last wk in February, as I have a planned meal out with my girl friends on 2nd March as it's one of their birthdays and also the last chance to have a girly night before I move and it would be nice to have a little drink with them.

I'm working tonight and going to start sorting bits out in the house tomorrow. I plan to keep myself busy between now and moving just so I can try to keep to the plan.

Hope you're all having a fab day xx

So you may have mum on board the Twinkle. That would be nice for a bit extra support. Exciting but stressful moving house, will keep you extra busy though. Well done on resisting food, I nearly had a mess up today. Brought home to me how tough this diet can be. Have a lovely evening x

Oh no Twinkle, you were doing so well!
Why do you think you are struggling all of a sudden?
Has anything changed? X

Well done Twinkle you're doing brilliantly!

Can I be cheeky and ask what size clothes you're in now that your in the 12's? We are the same height so it'd be great to know what size I can hope for at that weight, though I know body shapes differ.

So you may have mum on board the Twinkle. That would be nice for a bit extra support. Exciting but stressful moving house, will keep you extra busy though. Well done on resisting food, I nearly had a mess up today. Brought home to me how tough this diet can be. Have a lovely evening x

This diet does have it's ways of dropping u hard when it wants to doesn't it?xx

Oh no Twinkle, you were doing so well!
Why do you think you are struggling all of a sudden?
Has anything changed? X

I think it's because my mind is on getting sorted and packed and I'm really impatient, so having to wait until the times I can start sorting I think is making this difficult. I know it's the emotional side of this but it doesn't make it any less difficult but I'm also trying to focus on the fact I can move into my new home slimmer and seeing all my friends there xx

Well done Twinkle you're doing brilliantly!

Can I be cheeky and ask what size clothes you're in now that your in the 12's? We are the same height so it'd be great to know what size I can hope for at that weight, though I know body shapes differ.

Be as cheeky as u like hun :) I've just got into my small 16's . When I started, I was foorcing myself into my generous 18's xx

Thanks Twinkle, am looking forward to getting there!

Re the issues with going to the loo have you tried Movicol? I find that it really works for me - it's not a laxative but adds moisture to your movements so that you can go more easily :rolleyes:

Thanks Twinkle, am looking forward to getting there!

Re the issues with going to the loo have you tried Movicol? I find that it really works for me - it's not a laxative but adds moisture to your movements so that you can go more easily :rolleyes:

I usually use fibre clear, which sounds like it works in a similar way to Movicol. If I take it regularly I'm fine, but I tend to forget lol x

Just 2 and a half hours to go and then it's time for bed, yay! I've just had pasta carbonara which was better than the last time I tried it and I feel nice and full. I still have another pack to have tonight so hopefully no more 'weak moments' for the day. I feel so tired tonight and I'm really looking forward to bed lol.

Nothing else interesting to report lol :) x

Well done twinkle. All the best for today.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Day 3, wk 5.

Good morning all,

Feeling good this morning and hoping it lasts all day today. It's been so quiet at work this week which has made the nights harder for me and I do hope it will be busy tonight. Today is the last day of the first whole month of being on this plan, so I've set myself mini goals throughout this wk, the first is to get through today to make this a whole months, the second is to make it through to the end of Friday, as that will be the whole of January and the third is to make it to Sunday, which is the end of wk 5 and weigh in. I'm hoping this may help me a bit as this last wk has been a bit of a struggle. I must focus...wedding, wedding, wedding!

I'm planning to do a bit of sorting out today and maybe pack a couple of boxes of the things we won't need, just to keep me busy and hopefully keep me on track. We're signing the last forms today and then it'll be a waiting game to get our officially moving date.

The more I think about the move, the more I'm thinking of the time I'll be able to spend with my children and I'm really excited about that. And doing Exante will be much easier for me without being around the food at work.

I'm getting my Xmas bumper pack today, so looking forward to trying more flavours and the drinks mix, as I've not tried one yet. I also need to start thinking about what I'll be eating in 4 wks when I go out. It's a chinese restaurant, any ideas of the best thing to eat??

Have a good day my lovelies xx

Back