Twinkle's Journey

My day is going well so far. Been really busy, Dave blitzed the garden and took 2 car loads to the tip. I've packed 2 boxes, sorted out bits and dropped them to my friend and done a car load to the tip, so no time to be hungry today :)

Already I'm feeling a little better, now that we've made a start and long may this continue :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are definitely going to be busy over the next few weeks!
One of the most stressful times moving house so just watch out for stress making you want to eat.
And being busy and forgetting your packs then getting so hungry that you grab real food!!

Although a nice celebration when you get in your new home will be nice :)

Well done on hanging in there, keeping yourself busy, and breaking your down your goals into smaller ones - you're such a star :D

Re the chinese - depends if you want to stay in ketosis... When I did atkins back when, I would get chicken satay and try not to have too much of the sauce (ask for it on the side) with salad, or you could have a chicken foo young (or any foo young type dish) as it's basically an omlette?

x

Another productive day for you twinkle. Its all exciting isn't it but hard work too. I usually have a chicken & mushroom dish or prawn dish and as scot mix says, be careful with the sauce x

Well done on hanging in there, keeping yourself busy, and breaking your down your goals into smaller ones - you're such a star :D

Re the chinese - depends if you want to stay in ketosis... When I did atkins back when, I would get chicken satay and try not to have too much of the sauce (ask for it on the side) with salad, or you could have a chicken foo young (or any foo young type dish) as it's basically an omlette?

x

Thank ypu for the chinese tips hun :) xx

I'm absolutely shattered. 2 hrs left at work and then I'm heading straight to bed. I'm just finishing the mushroom risotto and I think it's safe to say that I dislike this one the most. I'm so pleased I only have 7 of them lol.

I tried the turkey dinner earlier and that wasn't too bad but not the best either. I've felt ok today, no weak moments and it's been fairly busy at work which has helped.

I think I may end up going back to bed when I've dropped the children at school as I do feel a bit drained and could do with a bit of a rest to be honest.

Have a good night Exante team :) xx

Hope the rest of your shift passes by quickly, and if you feel the need to sleep tomorrow then do it, grab it while you can!

You are such a star twinkle! So on track despite being a busy bee :)

Keep up the good work!

Dave. I have a Dave too. But he's the class hamster and on Sunday I found him under my couch eating the Argos catalogue. He'd chewed his way out of his cage. He normally goes to the kids house for a sleepover but the VIP in my class couldn't take him because she went ski-ing. Luckily I had him. Anyway he's got a new cage donated by a poor boy whose hamster died on Sunday. Sad, but lucky for Dave! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk 1 -1st 4lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2...

Attachments

• image-2077590534.jpg
    image-2077590534.jpg
    649.6 KB · Views: 25
You are such a star twinkle! So on track despite being a busy bee :)

Keep up the good work!

Dave. I have a Dave too. But he's the class hamster and on Sunday I found him under my couch eating the Argos catalogue. He'd chewed his way out of his cage. He normally goes to the kids house for a sleepover but the VIP in my class couldn't take him because she went ski-ing. Luckily I had him. Anyway he's got a new cage donated by a poor boy whose hamster died on Sunday. Sad, but lucky for Dave! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk 1 -1st 4lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2...

That sounds about right for a Dave, always getting into trouble lol ;-)

I think it's easier doing this diet while having such a busy life, it tends to make the days go quicker and doesn't give me too many weak moments as I don't really have time. Have a good day hun xx

Day 4, wk 5! I really struggle to believe I've made it this far but I have :) I think being able to have a choice of meals has made this alot easier. I tried the Xmas pudding shake last night, smelt lovely, tasted strange, another one I'm pleased to only have 7 of.

I was going to go back to bed this morning but I think my plans are to sort out my built in cupboards, so I can pack my boxes away. The new house is smaller, so I need to clear out as much as I can.

I've got to pop into town first and then crack on with my day. Hopefully it should be busy at work tonight so no temptations :)

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror earlier and can now see a big difference and I've started to get a nice shape in my body again, it's nice to be able to see such a change after a month on Exante. I'm about the right size for my wedding dress now but I daren't try it on as I don't want to feel disheartened if it still doesn't fit. I want to try on some of my other slim clothes but haven't done yet for the same reason.

Have a good day all you lovely people and I'll catch up with you later xx

OH was encouraging me to start to try on some of my smaller clothes, particularly as the dress I'm wearing at work today (which was one of my 'one-off', I'm only buying this size so I'm comfortable for a little while until I lose the weight purchases (of about 6 months ago now!)) is very loose. Like you though, I don't want to be disheartened. Maybe I should try one of my larger fits in the next size down to see how that works and then keep progressing through the outfits when one fits. It would be a good motivator, particularly if there's a noticeable difference on those weeks where the scales don't show a big change.

Hi ladies. I would say if you think something may fit try it because it won't take long for it to be too small. So wear it while you get the chance. When I did LL any new clothes I bought only lasted about a month (they are all still in my wardrobe for this time around). Decided not to buy any new clothes this time until I reach target apart from the top hanging on the front of my wardrobe. x

OH was encouraging me to start to try on some of my smaller clothes, particularly as the dress I'm wearing at work today (which was one of my 'one-off', I'm only buying this size so I'm comfortable for a little while until I lose the weight purchases (of about 6 months ago now!)) is very loose. Like you though, I don't want to be disheartened. Maybe I should try one of my larger fits in the next size down to see how that works and then keep progressing through the outfits when one fits. It would be a good motivator, particularly if there's a noticeable difference on those weeks where the scales don't show a big change.

I might do the same as you but also thought that if there's something that's still too small, then to try something that is now too big, just to keep my spirits up :) xx

Hi ladies. I would say if you think something may fit try it because it won't take long for it to be too small. So wear it while you get the chance. When I did LL any new clothes I bought only lasted about a month (they are all still in my wardrobe for this time around). Decided not to buy any new clothes this time until I reach target apart from the top hanging on the front of my wardrobe. x

Most of my clothes are size 10 and 12 and I know I'm not there yet but I do have a few pairs of jeans that I've bought in the mean time of putting weight on :-/ so I may start trying them. I do fit into my very small size 16 jeans but they're uncomfortable to wear due to the style xx

Having a little break for a min, so thought I'd pop on here. I did the bits in town that I needed to do and Dave and I then got cracking with sorting out bits in the house. We seem to be throwing out/giving away more stiff than we're keeping. Hard to believe we could aquire so much stuff that we don't use :-O I've given more bits to a friend and Dave's doing another run to the tip and packed up some bits. This is certainly helping me get through the day. School run soon, then cook dinner and off to work :) today is passing quickly at the moment.

I hope you're all having a good one x

Another mega-busy day I see Twinkle :D

Sorting out is great - my house had a complete clear out last year, very liberating!! :)

If only the weight would disappear as easily as the bin bags :rolleyes:

I might do the same as you but also thought that if there's something that's still too small, then to try something that is now too big, just to keep my spirits up :) xx

I think that's a great idea Twinkle!!! I might move one of my smaller dresses from my 'never to be opened as I'll burst into tears' wardrobe into my daily wardrobe, or hang it up on the side, for me to try on each week and see my progess. Then put the dress I have on today (or another which is the same size as this) just in case I need to remind myself how well I've done even if the other dress doesn't quite fit. If we stick at the diet, it will fit one day soon!

Another mega-busy day I see Twinkle :D

Sorting out is great - my house had a complete clear out last year, very liberating!! :)

If only the weight would disappear as easily as the bin bags :rolleyes:

Lol we can always dream ;-) x

Glad to hear your still going strong Twinkle! I get exhausted sometimes just reading about your wee busy life and daily routine ;) you're a star for keeping going with everything you've got going on - it would be very easy to make excuses not to xx

Back