Twinkle's Journey

Well done for avoiding the food twinkle. The grandparents will get over it.

It's funny, my wee gran used to be a feeder too. I remember I used to love staying with her because she had a pantry full of treats that we never had in our house because we were skint!

I know they must have been upset. I have a planned eat on 15th Feb for my bestie's hen do. She would be upset if I didn't eat or drink because she is used to me being on an eternal diet. We went to a hen weekend last year and I ate protein and drank water. I know she wants me to eat and drink normally. I could have protein for the meal but we've got a cocktail class that I want to avoid but can't. I can't think if many water cocktails can you?! Apart from the fact that I don't want all the sugars to knock me out if ketosis I don't want to get drunk! I'm hoping they are all plastered and font notice that I'm on water. Last time I sneaked in coke zero and told them it was vodka and diet coke!

Bet ur glad you stayed strong! Well done again honey :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Well done for avoiding the food twinkle. The grandparents will get over it.

It's funny, my wee gran used to be a feeder too. I remember I used to love staying with her because she had a pantry full of treats that we never had in our house because we were skint!

I know they must have been upset. I have a planned eat on 15th Feb for my bestie's hen do. She would be upset if I didn't eat or drink because she is used to me being on an eternal diet. We went to a hen weekend last year and I ate protein and drank water. I know she wants me to eat and drink normally. I could have protein for the meal but we've got a cocktail class that I want to avoid but can't. I can't think if many water cocktails can you?! Apart from the fact that I don't want all the sugars to knock me out if ketosis I don't want to get drunk! I'm hoping they are all plastered and font notice that I'm on water. Last time I sneaked in coke zero and told them it was vodka and diet coke!

Bet ur glad you stayed strong! Well done again honey :) x

I think there are definitely times that we need to join in and yours is definitely a toughie. Maybe the coke zero and vodka trick could work for you again and as for the cocktails....what about taking a tub of Exante drinks mix? If you get one that resembles a cocktail then maybe you could get away with that too lol.

I am glad I stayed strong as one of my mini goals to get through the week was to make it to the end of the month and I did :) I did notice that they do a healthier optiin of 'grilled fish' and after my Grandad ordered, I also found the chicken, so next time I will get something with them just to keep them happy.

Have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 35! End of week 5! Can hardly believe that I've totally smashed my previous TFR record of 21 days!

Most people around me are aware of Exante and the guys at work are not making such an issue of it anymore, which is great. We had a new driver in to help me out last night and he asked what was in my jug. When I told him it was my dinner, he screwed his nose up at it lol but he wasn't nasty, just asked a hundred questions about it.

Exante has pretty much become a way of life for me now and I'm in autopilot mode. Yesterday was the hardest day since starting but only because of the situation with my Grandparents, saying no to them upset me as much as it did them, as I knew they'd be offended.

I have my 5th weigh in tomorrow and still hoping to lose that 1.5lbs to take me into the lower half of the 12's. I feel like I've got a firm grip on this at the moment with fewer 'weak moments' creeping up and feeling like I'm in control is a good feeling. The only good thing about yesterday was that I felt more in control than ever by coming away from my Grandparents without eating.

Roll on tomorrow, to give me more motivation to stay in this mood!!

Have a good day one and all and keep strong xx

Well done on getting to day 35, that's a brilliant achievement - I look forward to reading your weigh in!

Cant wait for weigh in. Hope its a good one for you x

Hi Twinkle, still going strong, well done. Hope tomorrow rewards you well x

Well done on getting through week 5 - that is awesome! Crossing fingers and toes for your WI tomorrow xx

Good luck. Im sure you will be well into the lower numbers tomorrow xx

Awww thank you all for your kind messages :)
Another hour at work and day 35 will officially be over. My SO is off out for the whole night tomorrow and I have the night off and my plans are to do...nothing, yes, absolutely nothing lol!
I just need to do the regular housework during the day but nothing major. We did loads of house sorting today, so I'm sure I can skip tomorrow.
Excited about weigh in :) have a good night my lovelies xxx

Another 3lbs off!! I now weigh 12st 5.4lbs. I'm so pleased to be in the lower half of the 12's now and the 11's really don't seem that far away.
A total loss of 2st 2lbs in 5 wks, yay!

I have a few household chores to keep me busy throughout the day and then hopefully an evening of relaxation. It's going to be strange having the bed to myself but peaceful too lol.

Have a good day my lovelies xx

Thats fantastic Twinkle and an amazing amount to lose in only 5 weeks!!

You will be in those 11's in no time at all :)

Well done and heres to another successful 5 weeks xx

Excellent loss, well done - you'll be in the 11's in no time :D

Aw so pleased that all your hard work is paying off Twinkle. Enjoy being able to spread out tonight. You could even have a pack in bed if you wanted to roll the carpet out. x

Aw so pleased that all your hard work is paying off Twinkle. Enjoy being able to spread out tonight. You could even have a pack in bed if you wanted to roll the carpet out. x

That sounds like a good idea. When Dave took over from me the other night, I had a shepherd's pie and banana shake in bed and it did feel good :) xx

Wonder Woman!!!! Well done chick. So pleased for you :)

Lie star shaped tonight in bed! X

Back