Twinkle's Journey

Hi twinkle!

Glad uv told ur mum. That'll be a weight off ur mind. Hope u managed to get a power nap in today to energise for tonight!

Can't believe ur 6 weeks into this. How fabulous is that?! Well done chick. Hope I can say the same soon x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

You will be saying the same soon hun :) keep strong and focus xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you have a better nights sleep Twinkle x

So angry right now! One of the guys thought it would be funny to pour burger sauce in my porridge half way through me eating it. What an idiot! His point was that it was nearly finished, I said no it looks like it's nearly finished before it's even been started on. Not happy at all, I don't think he'll be doing that again :-(

Overall my day hasn't been too bad, just a bit out of routine with my meals today. I'm looking forward to getting in my bed, only half an hour to go :)

Hopefully my routine will be back to normal tomorrow. I will probably be busy sorting though our household bits again but I've been finding it really therapeutic and it seems to help me keep going at the moment. There's not really much left to sort, compared to what there was last week but I'm looking forward to getting through it this week. Keeping busy has definitely been the key to my success on this journey so far and so for that I'm grateful that I've had so much to keep me busy.

Roll on day 3, week 6, nearly there :) x

Wow! Bet that guy hit a fright by ur reaction! What a clown... Did u look like the girl from the exorcist?! Did ur head spin round? Can't believe he did that...

Hope u have a nice busy day today :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Men should know better than to mess with a girl on a diet and her food!! He is lucky he came away with his life!! ;)

Have a great day twinkle x

What a price ding dong! Sorry to hear that Twinkle, it certainly doesn't make things any easier does it.

Sent from my HTC One X+

TH, I probably did look like something from the exorcist lol. Have a good day too hun x

That was exactly what I said to him Miss Mac, I also pointed out that I don't ever mess with his food so he shouldn't mess with mine, havw a good day hun x

Chris and Darcy, they were my thoughts too x

What a selfish fool, that's a horrid thing to do to someone, bet he won't do that again!

Glad you gave him what for xx

Good morning all,

Had a fairly good night's sleep and feeling back to normalish this morning. I can't believe I'm nearly half way through week 6 already. The last few days seem to have flown by.

It's not often I'm angry but I certainly was last night. I imagine I was like Frodo protecting his prescious lol. Even the manager said he'd not seen me so angry in the 2 yrs I've worked there :-/ I feel better about it this morning and can now see the funny side but it wasn't very funny last night. Anyway, that's a write off now, today is a new day :)

Looking forward to sorting through more bits today. I love the feeling that I'll be moving into our new home knowing that we won't have any junk and we'll be more organised from the start.

My jeans are getting baggier and baggier every few days or so and now I can really see the difference between now and when I started. I'm really starting to get my shape back but still have quite a bit to go off the belly. I'm saving my measurements for a time that I need them but looking forward to seeing the results as I think they'll be quite good. I did feel a little out of control yesterday but on the whole, I still feel more in control than I ever have done before. It's also helping to aim for a lower loss each week instead of higher losses as it helps me to keep focused on the next goal in mind.

Have a good day everyone and keep strong :) x

Well done Twinkle you're amazing. Every time I fail and wander off, I come back and see you still soldiering on and on and on. You're an inspiration, doing so well! Baggy jeans are a great feeling, I faintly remember lol. Given up wearing mine now and am back in leggings but not for long!!! Have a great day x

Your diary is an inspiration :)

Excellent about the baggy jeans!

Feels so good when clothes that used to be so tight on us now feel so loose, great feeling :)

You are doing so so well x

I've had quite a good but busy day sorting things as planned. I feel like I'm actyally getting somewhere with the packing now, instead of just getting rid of things. I think the sorting will probably take me through to the end of this week and maybe half of next week. I don't ever want to have as many unused/unwanted things in my house ever again, as this has just shown me how much we've been hoarding but without noticing as I have so many built in cupboards that it's all been hidden lol.

Diet wise, I've plodded through my day but found cooking dinner for my family really difficult today. I cooked roast chicken with all the trimmings as I'm trying to run my freezers low and have a real craving for freshly cooked chicken and in turn, it made me crave roast potatoes and parsnips :-/ I'm usually ok at dinner times but today has been a struggle. I'm at work now and it's quiet at the moment but hopefully it'll get busy soon and keep me going. I have found that this past week has been a bit of a struggle really but thankfully I keep pulling through.

I hope you're all having a good day x

Maybe its time for you to do that add 200 cals thing?
Did you not say you can have it by having milk or something?
Maybe its your body telling you it needs a little bit more at the minute?

You have done amazing so far and got through it all great so i would hate for you to completely fall off the wagon by these cravings winning if all it would take to get you through is a few more calories?

How much longer do you think you have to do the diet for?

Well done on resisting the roast - at this rates your jeans will be falling down in no time :eek:

Roast dinner-smells so tasty so you were very good Twinkle on not tucking in. Hope tomorrow is a bit easier x

Maybe its time for you to do that add 200 cals thing?
Did you not say you can have it by having milk or something?
Maybe its your body telling you it needs a little bit more at the minute?

You have done amazing so far and got through it all great so i would hate for you to completely fall off the wagon by these cravings winning if all it would take to get you through is a few more calories?

How much longer do you think you have to do the diet for?

I have been wondering if a food week is due. I was thinking of trying to get through until Sunday, so my week stays in sync and you're right about having a few extra calories instead of falling off the wagon completely. If I was to lose 3lbs per week (which is my average) then it would take another 12 wks roughly, not including any food week I may have xx

Dig in the Twinkle, and well done on resisting the roast.

Back