Twinkle's Journey

Well done Twinkle on resisting the food especially a roast dinner I think they are the worst - after choc of course :) you are really doing so well and staying so strong those next 12 weeks will fly in so pleased about ur clothes feeling looser it's a great feeling x

Thank you all for your support. I still don't think I could have done it without being able to share my daily life with you all :)
I'm just having my 2nd pack, spag bol again.

I'm going to try to get through TS until Sunday and then I will probably have a food week (if I haven't started before then). I already have ketosis friendly food in the house so I'm prepared for it.

My friend has been out with me for 2 hrs tonight which has made my evening go quicker and now just over 2 hrs to go until home time. I hope tomorrow will bring me back my strength and focus to get through until Sunday.

Thanks again for all your support, you're all amazing :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a great day Twinkle, nearly in those 40's!!!

Day 39! The 40's are soooo close :) my mini goals for the rest of the week are to make it through day 40, then make it to the 6 wk mark and then of course, make it to weigh in. I can smell the 'half way to goal mark' and I'm feeling pretty determined to get to it.

It was really quiet in work last night but my friend kept me occupied. I'm really hoping it's going to be busy tonight or at least steady. I managed to have my packs without having burger sauce poured into any of them, which was nice lol.

I'm planning on keeping myself as busy as possible today, with more house sorting, which is proving to be a godsend when I find this diet difficult. I need to find some big boxes at some point, as all I have are little ones that I got from work.

Here's hoping I get through another TS day and the same for all of you :) xx

Wow almost day 40 and the half way mark! You're doing so well hun, and your hard work/determination is amazing :D

Have a good day xx

Go on Twinkle. You are like a little steam train heading for that 1/2 way outpost. You will be there before you know it.!! Well done on staying so strong xx

You are so fab Twinkle. You really are doing amazingly. Keep strong honeybun. So pleased that u didn't pick at roast dinner. I couldn't do that!

Keep strong sweetpea :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Hope you had a good sorting day - congrats on 40 eve!! :D

Not feeling the strength AGAIN! The boss's wife has cooked a chicken curry for everyone and I already know her food is amazing. I have a good inner me telling me, 'no, there will be other chances' and the bad inner me telling me, 'go on, just don't have the rice'. I just want to muddle through until Sunday, when I plan on starting food week, after all this time, I really can't see me making it through the next few days!
Help :-( x

You can do it honey. Say no. It's a curry. Not a lottery win. H will have other curries. Tho k how ul feel afterwards. Pig sick. Ul be so disappointed with yourself. Out if ketosis fir what? Not worth it honey. Believe me...

Stay strong! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

How ever nice that curry is don't eat any. Like you say there will be more on offer in the future. Your resolve may start to diminish this week Twinkle because you are getting ready to start eating but nothing tastes that good that it can't wait till next week. You managed all these weeks & you can still do it for the rest of this week.
I think people have got used to cooking for you Twinkle & thats very nice of them to think of you but not now x

It's only a curry, there'll be loads of them when you finish the diet - I bet you've happily resisted loads of nicer things than that.

Could you get some off her and freeze it and then you could promise yourself it if you make it to sunday??

How are you getting on Twinkle? x

You can do it honey. Say no. It's a curry. Not a lottery win. H will have other curries. Tho k how ul feel afterwards. Pig sick. Ul be so disappointed with yourself. Out if ketosis fir what? Not worth it honey. Believe me...

Stay strong! X

I know, can't believe how much I've struggled this week though :-( xx

Stay strong Twinkle - or I'm sure you'll regret it :)

Spot on Darcy, I would have done if I had done x

How ever nice that curry is don't eat any. Like you say there will be more on offer in the future. Your resolve may start to diminish this week Twinkle because you are getting ready to start eating but nothing tastes that good that it can't wait till next week. You managed all these weeks & you can still do it for the rest of this week.
I think people have got used to cooking for you Twinkle & thats very nice of them to think of you but not now x

I've said no to the curry all night and now it's gone anyway :) phew. Just a difficult week hun x

Back