Twinkle's Journey

Woohoo to size 14 :D and those oddly small size 14 jeans of yours will be too big on you in the not too distant future :) keep trying then on and make sure you get your 4 weeks or so wear out of them ;)

Sorry to hear you're having a crap day... Tomorrow is a new day and you have food week to look forward to. Definitely best to plan all meals in advance though xx

It's been a bit of a crap day hun. Food cravings aren't too bad but hungry at the moment. I need a pack but haven't got time :-( The plan is to do a food week starting on Sunday. I will be opting for food rather than milk, as my mum is over for lunch on Sunday anyway but I'm going to plan ahead what I'm having so I hopefully stay in ketosis. How's your day going?xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

When i have done this diet in the past and had a planned night off or food week etc, i have started to struggle. I think my head said well your gonna eat soon so you might as well start now!
Dont know when you planned food week but it could be that or just because your body is ready for it.
Either way i think you are doing the best thing and planning ahead. I hope it goes well for you xx

When i have done this diet in the past and had a planned night off or food week etc, i have started to struggle. I think my head said well your gonna eat soon so you might as well start now!
Dont know when you planned food week but it could be that or just because your body is ready for it.
Either way i think you are doing the best thing and planning ahead. I hope it goes well for you xx

I think it's my body telling me I'm ready for it, as I'm not really looking forward to it mentally but this week has been a real struggle and I'm worried that if I continue to struggle then it'll all go wrong. Planning it will hopefully keep me on track as I plan to go straight back to 100% TS when the week is over xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm exactly the same. I had to choose a meal from a set menu last night for the 15th feb. now I can't stop thinking about food! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

I think it's my body telling me I'm ready for it, as I'm not really looking forward to it mentally but this week has been a real struggle and I'm worried that if I continue to struggle then it'll all go wrong. Planning it will hopefully keep me on track as I plan to go straight back to 100% TS when the week is over xx

I know exactly what you mean twinkle. My head is mixed up because I have planned eat on 15th. I can't seem to get into my normal 'im ok, not hungry' stride now. If really rather not eat at all. I'm worried that I will go completely off the rails.

But we have come a long way. We are not going to undo our hardwork. We will check in on this forum daily and record exactly what we have eaten. We will encourage each other to get back on track, ASAP. We will remain on out journey!

Try not to think about it. Visualise that gorgeous wedding dress instead! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

I know exactly what you mean twinkle. My head is mixed up because I have planned eat on 15th. I can't seem to get into my normal 'im ok, not hungry' stride now. If really rather not eat at all. I'm worried that I will go completely off the rails.

But we have come a long way. We are not going to undo our hardwork. We will check in on this forum daily and record exactly what we have eaten. We will encourage each other to get back on track, ASAP. We will remain on out journey!

Try not to think about it. Visualise that gorgeous wedding dress instead! X

You're right TH, we won't undo all our hard work and keep track on each other is a goid idea xx

Day 41! Just 2 days until weigh in and obviously excited about that. I am a little worried about food week starting on Sunday but seeing as this will be my first food week, I'm going to stick to the same thing all week (except for Sunday). Sunday lunchtime, I will be picking at protein bits as I've got my Mum and stepdad over for lunch, then for the following 6 days, a Tesco cheese omelette. They are 201 calories and 3.5g carbs each which will fit in perfectly. I need to use them as I have 3 packs of 2 in my freezer and no-one else in the house likes them. I think that way, I know exactly what's what and they only take a few mins in the microwave. When food week is done, I will be back on TS 100% for as long as I can again before doing another food week. I feel a bit more positive about food week now and feel strong enough to cope with it, knowing exactly what I'm doing. I won't be starting from day 1 when I'm finished unless I have somehow fallen off the wagon, which I doubt will happen.

My plans for the day involve my house inspection at 11am, which I'm mega excited about, more house sorting, as I've slowed down a bit over the last few days and then work at 5pm, which should be busy as it's Friday. Just 2 more days tfr and unbelieveably I will have doubled my longest tfr journey to date. Roll on the next 48 hours!

Have a good day my lovelies and keep strong :) xx

Well done Twinkle day 41 is fantastic - great planning for the food week I think that's half the battle forward planning of what you are going to eat - all the best with it and so well done size 14 is amazing best of luck for WI you will do great x

House inspection done and all is good to go, yay!
I can't wait, 3 or 4 wks to go and moving day will be here! X

You are doing so well.
2 days until weigh in, cant wait to see how you do.
I will be interested to see how food week works out for you too. You seem to have a great plan so good luck xx

Yay for the house move in 3-4 weeks!

Love the idea of ur omelette every day, there's no room for bending the rules there! Let me know of you happen upon another suitable ready meal as I'm allergic to eggs! That would keep me on track, just having a ready meal. If I started cooking n adding bits in etc I'd end up with an 800kcal meal!

Hope work goes quick :) x

Good idea twinkle. Keep it simple on food week. No stress involved then. x

I find that to be true too, once you know you're going to end be it for a day or for good then the dreaded food is constantly on your mind.

Hi all, diet wise today has been a really good day :) so chuffed as I needed a break after this week's torments. I had an Asda coke zero in the last hour at work, just so I could come home and eat my curry in bed :) and now I feel quite content. It's been a busy night at work which has kept me away from any temptations and today has pretty much been a breeze.

Just 1 more day to go on TS and I'll be on food week and I'll have my weigh in.

I hope you've all had a good day. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow as I'm absolutely shattered and off to bed. Night night xx

Good morning all,

Day 42 here :) which means that when I finish work tonight, I'd have officially completed 6 whole wks of 100% TS! I can honestly say that I'm mega proud of myself as at times, it would have been so easy to just give in to temptations that have come my way. This last week has been really difficult (except for yesterday) but I have come through it, with all your help and support backing me all the way. The suppirt I've had from you all has been invaluable and I feel very lucky to have you all around me :)

My plans for today are to have a bath, do some shopping and get lunch in for tomorrow, sort the stuff I've dumped in the dining room to sort through, cook dinner for my family and then go off to work. I think that will keep me busy for the day :)

I hope you all have a great day and keep strong, as you'll feel so much better for it :) xx

As inspiring as ever Twinkle! :D

You are so strong!

Love your plan for food week - brilliant idea to just stick to one controlled item :)

.......greatly reduces any chance of a slip- up!

6 weeks of TS - fabulous! :D

Thanks Twinkle, such thoughtful comments as usual. Hope you have another easy day. x

Back