Twinkle's Journey

Wow Twinkle you are a real inspiration! I have read your 6 week journey from the beginning to date and you inspired me to write my own journey. This is my first post and I am actually not sure how to add my picture or anything or work my way round yet but, just wanted to let you know that you have greatly inspired me!! Thank you :) Well done on your achievements!

Wow Twinkle you are a real inspiration! I have read your 6 week journey from the beginning to date and you inspired me to write my own journey. This is my first post and I am actually not sure how to add my picture or anything or work my way round yet but, just wanted to let you know that you have greatly inspired me!! Thank you :) Well done on your achievements!

Welcome! :D

Day 42 going well so far. I bought tomorrow's lunch and overall everything I bought was mainly healthy anyway. I decided that it was best to do a spread so everyone can choose what they eat, rather than set meals. It makes ut easier for me to pick at the bits I want then (selfish I know) :)

I'm just cooking the kiddies their dinner, then it'll be time for work. It should be busy again tonight so hopefully another easy day for me :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Starshine :) have you started Exante yet?xx

Hi Twinkle, am halfway through your diary! Will catch up with the last half later :D

Just want to say how well you're doing, stay positive xx

Thank you Darcy :)

Yes Twinkle, I started on Tuesday. I did the Dryathlon for Cancer research for the month of January and lost 8lbs. I started reading lots about Exante and then found your journey. I placed my order and started on the 4th and have been 100%. Last night a friend came over and wanted a take out, they all ended up having fish and chips, i even went with them to order it and would not give in and had had nothing to eat that day. I resisted completely and while they ate I had my bar!! I was so proud of myself! I am feeling great and hope it continues. I saw the support network here and thought it was amazing so here I am!! I am still trying to work my way round the group as I am unfamiliar with forums so that will also occupy me too :)

Hi Twinkle. 42 days is phenomenal! Amazing! Can already see you'll be great during your food week too. Brilliant.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Twinkle x

Thank you Darcy :)

Yes Twinkle, I started on Tuesday. I did the Dryathlon for Cancer research for the month of January and lost 8lbs. I started reading lots about Exante and then found your journey. I placed my order and started on the 4th and have been 100%. Last night a friend came over and wanted a take out, they all ended up having fish and chips, i even went with them to order it and would not give in and had had nothing to eat that day. I resisted completely and while they ate I had my bar!! I was so proud of myself! I am feeling great and hope it continues. I saw the support network here and thought it was amazing so here I am!! I am still trying to work my way round the group as I am unfamiliar with forums so that will also occupy me too :)

Well done on your 8lbs loss in January hun and well done for resisting fish and chips. The first week is the hardest but you are strong enough to get through it :) xx

Another hour and a half and I'll be on food week and to be honest I'm looking forward to it now instead of worrying about it.

It's been another easy day for me, which I find a little ironic now that I'm starting food week but it's been nice to feel as strong as I have before this week.

I may have bad news about my house exchange...the house I'm supposed to be moving into has had a stairlift installed by the previous tenant which means we may not get the exchamge as we have nobody disabled in our house. The woman has known this for 3 days but only told me today. It's a pain in the rear end but like I said to Dave, it means we've had a bloody good clear out and technically we can start afresh in the house we're in and everything will be in the places they're supposed to be lol. Although I want to move, I won't let it get me down, so I'm looking at all the positives and still going to sort through our stuff to make sure we're not hoarding any rubbish lol.

I'm pleased to say that overall, I'm back in my positive, strong mode :) xx

Hi Twinkle. I'm really sorry about your house move. I hope you find something else soon.

Thank you so much Twinkle :)

I am so sorry to hear about the house, but like you say you can start afresh if you have to stay...and your Mum will be pleased!
Wishing you the best of luck with your food week, I can't wait to hear how it goes, you will do brilliantly just like always :) xxx

Shame about the house Twinks but ur right not to let it get u down.

Happy food week honey :) hope u have a good day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Good morning :)
Week 6 weigh in 3.8lbs lost, yay! My total loss in 6 wks is 2st 5.8lbs. I really couldn't be happier with the results so far. I was worrying a bit as I've had 2 cups of bouillon this week and an asda coke zero for the last 3 nights.

Today is the first day of my first food week and looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a great day and thank you all for helping me get through this week xx

Hi Twinkle. Brilliant weight loss. Hope you enjoy your food week.

Wow excellent weight loss twinkle!
You have done so amazing!
I hope food week goes well for you and more so that the end of food week goes even better and you get back to ts easily!!

Good luck hun xxx

Another great loss Twinkle well done, hope your food week goes really well, I'm sure it will as you're so full of determination.

Sorry about the house move, am sure something else will come up that's just right for you xx

Such great losses Twinkle, you so deserve them. Well done.

That's a bit of a blow about the house but as you say you've had a good old clear out & no doubt worked off some calories while doing it so something positive came out of it.

Enjoy your food week x

Back