Twinkle's Journey

Well done on your weight loss this week Twinkle that's fabulous! Enjoy your food week, with the determination you have I am sure you will embrace it and enjoy it just like you should, I hope you have remembered how to chew after 6 weeks! haha, I like that you had it all planned out beforehand too. Enjoy your family day! xx

That's a fantastic loss Twinkle! Well done honeybun :) hope ur enjoying ur family day!

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Well done on your loss! :)

Well done on your loss Twinkle - that's amazing!!

Sorry to hear about the house :(

Enjoy your omlette today! Sounds like you have a great plan for food week x

I'm returning here this early evening with a bit of a confession :-/ I thought I'd done well to plan what I was going to eat for lunch with my mum and stepdad but I have to admit that it went a bit wrong. I started off with chicken breast and was eating it slowly so it seemed like I was eating properly, then had 2 chicken drumsticks to make my plate look a bit fuller, then the trouble started...a few onion rings, a few bits of scampi, 2 slices of garlic bread and a cherry tomato :-/ whoops!

I have to also admit that I just don't feel bad about it at all..not an ounce of guilt, not a shred of remorse, nothing, zilch! Why?? I think it's because I know how well I have done to stay TS 100% for 6 whole wks and my wk 6 was crap. The other thing is, I could have not only eaten much much more but also much much unhealthier too. Everything was grilled, not fried and usually I fry scampi and onion rings, so overall I don't feel bad for it at all. My stomach has struggled to accept what I have eaten, as I was fine at first but over the last 2 hrs, I've been feeling fuller and fuller. I may have a pack a bit later if I feel I need it but I doubt it very much.

I'm obviously aware that I've knocked myself out of ketosis but decided that I'm now back on TS. I think I've knocked the negative week out of my system and feel a little refreshed and ready to crack on.

I doubt I'll have a loss this week but if I could at least stay the same, I'll be over the moon and if I have a gain, then I only have myself to blame.

Roll on getting through the next week and getting back on track with it all.

I hope you're all having a good day and behaving better than I have today ;-) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I agree with your thinking Twinkle. One day eating after 6 weeks then back on TS. Well done on eating healthily.

I ended up having toast & Marmite this morning so thought seeing as I am at the start of 6 weeks to make the rest of today a WS then back to TS tomorrow.
Must say I am feeling exactly the same as you with no guilt just feeling good that it didn't lead to binging for the rest of the day. Roll on TS tomorrow xx

Well done on eating healthily Twinkle. After 6 weeks and last week you needed a well deserved break. You have done amazingly well and sound very much in control. Enjoy the rest of your day xx

You've got nowt to worry about. U should still be in ketosis. Don't think ur loss will be too bad this week ;-) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

I agree with your thinking Twinkle. One day eating after 6 weeks then back on TS. Well done on eating healthily.

I ended up having toast & Marmite this morning so thought seeing as I am at the start of 6 weeks to make the rest of today a WS then back to TS tomorrow.
Must say I am feeling exactly the same as you with no guilt just feeling good that it didn't lead to binging for the rest of the day. Roll on TS tomorrow xx

I think it's when eating makes us feel bad that makes us struggle even more, so I'm thankful that I don't feel bad for it but I do also feel that eating today was enough for me to continue my Exante journey. Hopefully we'll both be back into the swing of TS quickly xx

Hi Twinkle. I think you did really well today. Could have been much, much worse! You've just done 6 weeks TS and you stayed healthy in your choices today. Well done!

I'm obviously aware that I've knocked myself out of ketosis but decided that I'm now back on TS. I think I've knocked the negative week out of my system and feel a little refreshed and ready to crack on.

I doubt I'll have a loss this week but if I could at least stay the same, I'll be over the moon and if I have a gain, then I only have myself to blame.

Twinkle, I think you have done tremendously well, getting so far. Six weeks, blow, I think my longest was about 5 weeks last year and I would struggle to repeat that. I think your day is a good example of what we commonly refer to as real life :D Don't forget that the actual diet we're on is a time that is taken out of the ordinary, and it's not how our everyday life normally is. So I think after such a long stretch of it, having a meal that is healthy and mostly low carb is not only not the end of the world, but pretty much how you would be eating post-exante.
And I wouldn't be surprised if you still had a small loss. It was just the one meal. I'm glad you enjoyed it and feel refreshed after that, it seemed like you really needed it. Staying in control whilst eating is one of the most powerful experiences, not just being abstinent from food, but actually having it, but treating it in a measured balanced way. That's where we would all like to be after our weight loss. So keep going, twinkle, you're doing great xx

I hope tomorrow back on the wagon goes ok for you twinkle.
Pleased you enjoyed your day off xx

That wasn't so bad Twinkle - it could have been soooo much worse as others have said. I think you might still get a loss if you nip it in the bud and get back on track tomorrow (as I'm sure you will!) xx

Twinkle, I think you have done tremendously well, getting so far. Six weeks, blow, I think my longest was about 5 weeks last year and I would struggle to repeat that. I think your day is a good example of what we commonly refer to as real life :D Don't forget that the actual diet we're on is a time that is taken out of the ordinary, and it's not how our everyday life normally is. So I think after such a long stretch of it, having a meal that is healthy and mostly low carb is not only not the end of the world, but pretty much how you would be eating post-exante.
And I wouldn't be surprised if you still had a small loss. It was just the one meal. I'm glad you enjoyed it and feel refreshed after that, it seemed like you really needed it. Staying in control whilst eating is one of the most powerful experiences, not just being abstinent from food, but actually having it, but treating it in a measured balanced way. That's where we would all like to be after our weight loss. So keep going, twinkle, you're doing great xx

Thank you Bee. Your post makes perfect sense to me. I still think I ate a bit too much today, as my stomach jas made it quite clear but today I've learnt that I need to keep to small portions. I feel quite lucky that my body has told me I'd eaten too much today and I know not to do that again xx

I'm quite pleased today is now over. I have had pains in my stomach since about 5pm so I know my body had taken too much today. I've had nothing else to eat or any packs as I'm still feeling very full. I'm pleased my body has told me I can't take anymore as it puts a stop to anymore eating and I'll know fot next time not to eat any more than I've planned.

I'm looking forward to getting straight back on plan tomorrow and hoping I've not done too much damage to my weight.

Overall today has been a good day and I still have no regret. I've had what I've needed and I feel much better for it.

I'm going to start on day 1 again tomorrow, not because I see today as a failure but to help me keep my sanity lol.

I hope you've all had a good day and thank you for seeing the positives of today :) xx

Hi Twinkle. Hope tomorrow goes well for you!

Good going Twinkle. Hope you have a good day tomorrow x x

You have done great Twinkle! Hope your tummy is more comfortable by morning, have a great day tomorrow! xx

Good morning Twinkle, well done on the weight loss, fabulous!

As for your meal, I think Bee has put it all into perspective. I don't think you will have done too much damage, if at all any.

Have a fab day xx

Back