Twinkle's Journey

How are you feeling this morning? Hope you'll have a good day x

Feeling better today thanks Bee, still a bit full but dojng ok :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Twinkle. The fullness will go. Have a good day.

Day 1. Going well so far. I still feel full from yesterday and a bit of stomach pain but totm started this morning so it could be partly due to that. It's been 6 wks since my last totm so I'm hoping they're going to return to every few months soon. I have the implant and my totm's are usually once every 3ish months but when I started rapidly putting on weight, my periods got closer and closer together and ended up about 3 wks apart, so hopefully they won't be as often anymore.

I still feel happy and still not disappointed with yesterday. I'm fairly certain I will have a bit of a gain this week with yesterday and totm in the same week but I'm ok with that. I am wondering if totm had a part to play in me struggling last week as usually in the week before, I eat more than any other time.

I feel strong and am ready for the week ahead, although I will be pleased to get to my weigh in on 23rd Feb, as hopefully that should be a good loss.

We took our cars for their MOT's this morning, 1 passed and 1 failed but the work is being done now and should be ready by the time I start work tonight. We're also waiting for the decision regarding the house exchange and fingers crossed, we may have found a loophole to allow the exchange to go through. I really hope so, as we really want this to happen.

I hope you're all having a great day xx

Good Morning Twinkle :)
Maybe that was why you struggled a bit last week but you have a brand new day, brand new week and seem as determined as ever! Have a great day and I hope your car is ready for you for work xx

Great diary Twinkle you've been doing really well, excellent damage limitation at the meal too. I think you'll still lose :) xx

Glad you are doing well today :)
I usually stuff myself so full before i start the tfr that the bloated feeling tides me over for days!! Haha.

Hope the house move comes through for you.

Hope the next few days getting back into the swing of it goes easy for you. You showed great determination before so im sure you will do it again xx

How has the afternoon gone Twinkle. Have you found it ok getting back into TS.

Hope the news is good about the house xx

Glad you are doing well today :)
I usually stuff myself so full before i start the tfr that the bloated feeling tides me over for days!! Haha.

Hope the house move comes through for you.

Hope the next few days getting back into the swing of it goes easy for you. You showed great determination before so im sure you will do it again xx

Your post made me laugh. That's exactly what I do before starting tfr lol xx

How has the afternoon gone Twinkle. Have you found it ok getting back into TS.

Hope the news is good about the house xx

Today has been great! Right back on track today and feeling happy about it too xx

You're doing so well twinkle. Keep your wee eyes on that prize! How was your omelette? Is TFT total food replacement? Fingers crossed about the house. Hope u have a great day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Great feeling being on track, Well done Twinkle xx

Goodc afternoon twinkle, hope you're having a fab day xx

Today has been great! Right back on track today and feeling happy about it too xx

Good for you twinkle, you're doing so well!!

You're doing so well twinkle. Keep your wee eyes on that prize! How was your omelette? Is TFT total food replacement? Fingers crossed about the house. Hope u have a great day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

I've not had an omelette at all hun. Since I ate lunch on Sunday, I've stayed away from food. Yes, total food replacement hun xx

Hiya all,
Please don't think I'm being ignorant or wandering off plan. My pc is packed, my laptop doesn't want to connect to the internet and my phone is going mega slow, so I haven't been able to catch up properly. I have been reading diaries when I can but replying can be a missiin, hence why I've been a bit quiet on my own diary.

I stayed 100% yesterday and I've been 100% so far again today. I've been having a think about how I felt in week 6 and how tough it was to get through it (didn't know totm was on it's way) so I've decided that if I get to that point again, then I'm going to add some chicken breast or slim rice/pasta to my Exante meals. I don't want to be too hard on myself and it really took alot to abstain from food during that week. At the same time though, I won't have it unless I really am struggling.

I still have the full feeling in my stomach but I think that's totm rather than the fact I ate on Sunday. Yesterday was easy although I had a bit of a headache last night and woke up with it still this morning but today has gone well so far too.

I want to concentrate on getting through the next 12 days, as hopefully I'll hit the 11's and ideally I'd love to be in the 11's before we move, although I may not know I'm in the 11's as I really need to pack my scales, otherwise that'll be the only thing left in the house ;-) lol.

Work again tonight to earn the pennies to help us move :) next night off is Sunday but totally worth it.

I hope you're all having a good day and doing well. I will catch up slowly with all your diaries xx

That sounds good Twinkle, much better than going off plan. xx

Absolutely fool-proof plan Twinkle, fab. Chicken etc is not a failing, it's real discipline to know your body needs to eat but to chose to eat well. Keto-friendly will do no harm at all, and is far better than reaching breaking point and grabbing the bread. All this being said in the event that you ever do find yourself in the position again, because you may never have to :D

Excited for you reaching the 11s!!! xx

Back