Twinkle's Journey

Very well thought out Twinkle, that's the best thing to do - get a plan in your mind so that if and when the time comes around again your body and mind know what to expect.

Hope there is a loophole to help you move xx

Hope you hear about the house soon!

Well done on another ts day :)

In half an hour I'll be ending day 2 on a high :) I do feel like I'm back in control and although a little worried about the scales this week, I know that the following week should be good. IF, in the slightest chance I manage to lose 1.7lbs this week, then the scales will be packed on Sunday and I won't weigh again until we've moved. I've decided that if missing the scales gets too much, then I'm going to do my measurements, as I haven't done them since 8th January (day 11) and hopefully that will tide my over until I unpack my scales.

The house move has been agreed by the housing association, so hopefully we should get a date to sign the new tenancies soon. Fingers crossed this will be going ahead :)

My plan for tomorrow is to sort out the wardrobes in my bedroom and some bits under the bed. Hopefully that will keep me busy for the day and more boxes will hopefully be packed. If I can keep myself busy until Sunday then I'll hopefully breeze my way to weigh in on Sunday. I really am desperate to see what the damage is.

Nite nite all, I'm off in the shop, home, last pack and bed! Sweet dreams to you all xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great idea Twinkle. I admire your strength and commitment. Also pleased the house move is still going ahead for you all. The 11's are just around the corner and you will be there before you know it.

Have a great day tomorrow xxx

You won't have done much damage hun. Don't worry... Stay strong and keep busy with boxes. Glad to hear ur move is going ahead :) have a good day chick! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Day 3 and up and raring to start the day :) I'm looking forward to sorting out my room today and hopefully feeling a bit more on track with the house move.

I've not had a good night as my 2 youngest girls decided to climb in my bed during the night. It's a good job I'm losing weight otherwise 4 of us wouldn't fit in the bed lol. I'm looking forward to next week when they're on half term, as although they'll be running around, I haven't got to rush around in the mornings.

My 9 yr old was chatting to me yesterday about the move and said she was really going to miss her friends but when I told her I wouldn't be working much or possible at all after the end of March, she told me that family was the most important thing and how happy she'll be to have more family time. Bless her! I do feel for my children, as Dave and I have both always worked (which is a good thing of course) but I do feel they've missed out on alot of my time and I'm really looking forward to spending more time with them. It'll also give me a chance to work hard on my little one as she needs alot of support at home and at school.

So, day 3 has commenced and it's hopefully going to be a productive one! Have a good day everyone and may the fat fairy be with you all ;-) xx

Hi Twinkle. Good news about the house & loving all your forward planning & strategies regarding the diet.

Great that you have managed to get back on track with out any hiccups x

Aww bless ur wee one. That was sweet :) my sister feels bad about working and being away from her son but I've told her to stop fretting. When she spends time with him, it's pure quality. He gets her undivided attention. They do fab things with him. I told her that some kids spend all day with their parent but font get any attention or quality time. Especially the 'material rich, time poor brigade'

So don't u beat urself up. Ur doing a fantastic job! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

So pleased your house swap went through!!
I guess it will now be a very busy few weeks for you so that should take your mind off things for a while and before you know it you will have another few weeks TS under your belt and be much nearer your goal :)

Aww bless ur wee one. That was sweet :) my sister feels bad about working and being away from her son but I've told her to stop fretting. When she spends time with him, it's pure quality. He gets her undivided attention. They do fab things with him. I told her that some kids spend all day with their parent but font get any attention or quality time. Especially the 'material rich, time poor brigade'

So don't u beat urself up. Ur doing a fantastic job! X

Thanks hun. We do try our best to give them decent family time when the opportunity is there x

So happy to hear the house move is going ahead for you, especially after all the hard work you've put into getting sorted.

Well done on getting back into the diet, you'll soon be in ketosis heaven xx

Just 2 hrs left at work and then bed time :)

I only got done about half of what I wanted to do today but I will try to finish the rest tomorrow. I feel a little on the tired side to be honest.

I've only just got my 2nd pack, curry, as it's been really busy but it's filled me up for now :) the other driver who helps at the weekend and covers me on Sundays has decided to leave which means I'll probably be working every night until we get a new driver, which could be a while.

Today has been fairly easy. A few food thoughts and I nearly had a blip earlier, I bit into a chicken wing without thinking and then spat it out when I realised what I was doing. I'm half way through this week and feeling ok. I still want Sunday to come around quickly and have the odd niggle to stand on the scales but I'd really prefer not to.

Roll on hometime. I really need my bed! I hope you've all had a good day xx

Have a great day twinkle. Hope u get lots done today :) x

Day 4! Every year, as soon as New Year is out the way, I go into a mood of sadness right through until the beginning of March. It's the hardest time of year for me and I really struggle emotionally. Today is my son Jamie's 7th Angelversary and I thought I was doing ok. I've kept it very quiet and just kept myself busy with all the things going on in our lives until last night. It hit me like a baseball bat wrapped around my head :-( we should be taking photos of him unwrapping his presents, big smiles and birthday cake, instead of that, this day reminds of every year of the heartache he left behind and thoughts of what he would be like now. Today I feel an emotiinal wreck and I could really do without working tonight. This is the first year I've worked on his Angelvarsary but only because we need the pennies for the things going on around us. I can only hope he's jumping on the clouds in heaven's garden and being the cause of today's rain.

The plan for today is to keep as busy as possible with the bedroom and anything else I can find to do and then work tonight. I hope you all have a good day xx

Bless you, I had to abort deformed twins at 14 Weeks in 2004 and you never really get over it...even more so for you as you would have seen him and held him and it was more 'real'

I try to think, if they had been born I probably wouldn't have then had my daughter afterwards...and they would have been very poorly and it's no life (well one of them couldn't survive at all he didn't even have his own proper heart),

Just be kind to yourself, don't try to do too much today (I know you have to work) but try to give yourself a bit of time to just sit and think and have a little cry

For some reason mothers day church services absolutely kill me every year that's my hardest time

Thinking of you xxx

Bless you, I had to abort deformed twins at 14 Weeks in 2004 and you never really get over it...even more so for you as you would have seen him and held him and it was more 'real'

I try to think, if they had been born I probably wouldn't have then had my daughter afterwards...and they would have been very poorly and it's no life (well one of them couldn't survive at all he didn't even have his own proper heart),

Just be kind to yourself, don't try to do too much today (I know you have to work) but try to give yourself a bit of time to just sit and think and have a little cry

For some reason mothers day church services absolutely kill me every year that's my hardest time

Thinking of you xxx

Aww sorry for your loss as well hun :-( I did cry last night but trying to hold it together today for the other children who celebrate his birthday happily bless them xx

Back