Twinkle's Journey

Hope you've had a good day Twinkle :) x

Hi Twinkle. I've only just caught up with your diary and am sorry you've been feeling so low. I hope you start to feel better soon. Look after yourself.

How are you doing Twinkle? :)

I'm not doing too bad thanks Darcy, how about you?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning to you all. Apologies for not being around yesterday. My phone is really playing up at the moment.

I feel better than I have been feeling but feel fat from eating for 4 days of this week. Although I haven't been perfectly behaved, I have made healthier choices but it's amazing what our minds trick us into, as I was expecting to weigh 12st 5 approx, when I stood on the scales this morning. Instead, I now weigh 12st 1.4lbs, so a loss of 0.2lbs. I'd say that is a result! A total loss of 2st 6lbs!

I am back on TS from today and I plan to stick to it 100% as I know that I will be in the 11's next week (still won't know about it though, as I'm packing the scales today).

I still have totm and although still feeling a bit low, I do feel better. Dave left me in bed yesterday morning and I couldn't believe it when I woke at 11am. I must have needed it as I never lay in that late but it was nice.

I am full steam ahead this week and going to try to have more shakes than meals, as I have alot of shakes. I will continue with TS for as long as I can before having another 'food week'.

I've missed you all. Hope you're all doing well xx

Well done Twinkle. It's great when you think you haven't done very well then find that you have! Good luck for the next week's TS. How long are the scales going away for? I'm trying to gear myself for a scales free March.

Well done twinkle thats fantastic news about the scales!!!

Glad you feel a bit better now too :)

You have done great so far and you have got a busy time ahead so back to TS and get yourself well and truely into those 11's ;)

Well done Twinkle. It's great when you think you haven't done very well then find that you have! Good luck for the next week's TS. How long are the scales going away for? I'm trying to gear myself for a scales free March.

Thank you Lynne. They will probably only be gone for 2 or 3 wks, depending on which week we move. We'll move on either Fri 28th Feb or Fri 7th March, so weigh in will be 2 days after we move. I don't like not weighing but I want to try to slowly detatch myself away from the scales xx

Well done twinkle thats fantastic news about the scales!!!

Glad you feel a bit better now too :)

You have done great so far and you have got a busy time ahead so back to TS and get yourself well and truely into those 11's ;)

Thank you Miss Mac :) xx

Thank you Lynne. They will probably only be gone for 2 or 3 wks, depending on which week we move. We'll move on either Fri 28th Feb or Fri 7th March, so weigh in will be 2 days after we move. I don't like not weighing but I want to try to slowly detatch myself away from the scales xx

I really struggle with not weighing but do understand that it is important to stop being so obsessive. I tend to weigh at least once a day but am definitely going to try to have a weighing free month in March!

Big hug twinkle. Glad u got good result :) now ill race u into ketosis. I could have a headache but that's prob a hangover type!!!

Have a good day and stay strong sweetpea :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Just catching up Twinkle - so sorry to hear about your loss and the tough time you've had recently (((hugs))). Thankfully there are only a couple of weeks left of winter, and Spring will be here very soon :)

Well done on the loss under the circumstances! You know you will be well into the 11s when it's time for the scales to come back out :) xx

So glad the scales have shown a loss for you Twinkle. 11s sound so good don't they & you will definitely be well into that stone bracket by the time you next weigh in.

Very pleased for you xx

Day 1 going well so far. I had a chocolate shale about 40 mins ago and will have my other 2 packs during work. I've already worked 6 nights and have another 12 nights to go before having a night off and that's only if we move on 28th. I'm going to fill my bottles with water and make my flask of coffee and crack on as I did before.

Although I don't feel like I deserved my small loss this week, I am very grateful for it and very pleased as it's hopefully set me up for the week ahead. I feel like I've been given the chance to rectify my 'dodgy' week and start all over again.

Getting through the first week again could be a challenge but I plan on looking at my diary for reminders that it does get easier the longer I stick with it.

My goals for this week are to get through one day at a time and lose 1.5lbs to take me into the 11's (I just hope I'm strong enough not to start unpacking just to find the scales and confirm it lol).

Roll on bed time and day 1 to be finished with :) xx

You're doing well honey. I guarantee ul feel better by the end of the week. Just keep ploughing on :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Just 2 hrs to go before I've completed day 1 :) x

Well done Twinkle, sleep tight x

Just catching up on your diary Twinkle, you have been a huge inspiration to me from the beginning.
Sending hugs your way :hug99:
Well done on your day, keep up the great work! You are doing fabulously well xxx

Well done for yesterday and good luck for today. How are you feeling? I'm guessing you have a busy day ahead. Keep 100% and the good feelings and feeling strong will soon return :) x

Back