Twinkle's Journey

:party0011: :party0011: Well Done Twinkle :party0011: :party0011:

What a fabulous weigh in that was, amazing loss, lighter than oh, only overweight and definitely in the mid 11's --- think that's one of the best mini goals weigh ins I've ever read :)

Am so happy for you, you've worked so hard for this xx xx

:party0011: :party0011: Well Done Twinkle :party0011: :party0011:

What a fabulous weigh in that was, amazing loss, lighter than oh, only overweight and definitely in the mid 11's --- think that's one of the best mini goals weigh ins I've ever read :)

Am so happy for you, you've worked so hard for this xx xx

Awww thank you Katie :) I really am chuffed. It just shows that all the hard work really pays off xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

BMI of 30. That's fabulous mrs. So pleased for you :)

Have a great day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I've got to tell you all about another bargain I've just picked up - Exante related :) I've had an email saying 'declining discount' 20% off but it reduces every 2 hrs. I didn't want to buy anything until I moved BUT I bought a 4 wk Xmas for pack for £79 a while ago, which had a 're-order' button next to it, so I've just re-ordered it (amazed I could still get it for the same price) got a pack of 3 drinks mix and a pack of 3 beanies coffee. I put the code in and used the 1252 points that I had and got all of that for just £66.08 :-O omg, what a result! I hope that makes sense to you all but if it helps someone get a good deal, then it's a winner.

Apart from another headache, today is going well so far :) xx

OMG Twinkle that truly is outstanding. All that weight gone & goals under your belt. :winner:. You are this weeks superwoman. :superwoman:.
Very happy for you. xx

I've got to tell you all about another bargain I've just picked up - Exante related :) I've had an email saying 'declining discount' 20% off but it reduces every 2 hrs. I didn't want to buy anything until I moved BUT I bought a 4 wk Xmas for pack for £79 a while ago, which had a 're-order' button next to it, so I've just re-ordered it (amazed I could still get it for the same price) got a pack of 3 drinks mix and a pack of 3 beanies coffee. I put the code in and used the 1252 points that I had and got all of that for just £66.08 :-O omg, what a result! I hope that makes sense to you all but if it helps someone get a good deal, then it's a winner.

Apart from another headache, today is going well so far :) xx

Where do you get the code from Twinkle ?

Where do you get the code from Twinkle ?

It was sent to my email account hun xx

That's a great loss Twinkle :D
Well done :D
The lower 11's are calling :D

And as for the bargain ! Wow !!
I just tried the same thing, as I had bought a discounted box a while back too, but it didn't work. Never mind. I couldn't really afford it today anyway, but it would have been nice to get a bargain :p
That will see you through probably to very near goal eh ? :D

Well done on your loss and love that you are sharing your bargains ;) Shame I can't afford more til payday in a week!

Hi Twinkle. Just catching up. You just go from strength to strength! Amazing. Well done on achieving your mini goals. You will look amazing on your wedding day!

That's a great loss Twinkle :D
Well done :D
The lower 11's are calling :D

And as for the bargain ! Wow !!
I just tried the same thing, as I had bought a discounted box a while back too, but it didn't work. Never mind. I couldn't really afford it today anyway, but it would have been nice to get a bargain :p
That will see you through probably to very near goal eh ? :D

I think I may have just enough packs to get me to goal but I'll know a bit closer to the time x

I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer, so have a warehouse full of Exante in my garage! :rolleyes:

Think I probably have enough for pretty much the rest of the year :D

I took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer, so have a warehouse full of Exante in my garage! :rolleyes:

Think I probably have enough for pretty much the rest of the year :D

I wanted to do that one too but in the end decided not to just in case we needed the extra pennies for moving x

I'm absolutely shattered but really chuffed that I've had such a good day. My weight loss, my mini goals, my bargain and the house is in order and pretty much finished. I'm hoping to be completely finished by the time I come to work tomorrow. It's such a relief tbh as it felt as though I hadn't been doing anything and now it's all just fallen into place and hopefully I'll be able to relax a bit on Tuesday and Wednesday before the big move.

I am at work now and really hoping it's going to be a quiet night. Sleep is very much on my mind at the moment, so roll on 12am :) x

Twinkle, I just don't know how you do it :eek:

Work, running your home and children, packing up to move.........makes me exhausted just reading about it :D

You so deserve every ounce lost, and I know you're going to look stunning for your wedding :)

Hope work goes quickly so you can finally get some well deserved sleep x

Hi Twonkle. Just popped in to say hello sweetpea :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Amazing milestones hit Twinkle xx

Hi Twonkle. Just popped in to say hello sweetpea :) x Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Haha another typo that made me chuckle....twonkle :)

Back