Twinkle's Journey

Its great how just one letter can change a whole word and turn it into something funny!

Or it may just be my warped sense of humour :)

Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight Twinkle. You deserve it!! x

Twinkle, I just don't know how you do it :eek:

Work, running your home and children, packing up to move.........makes me exhausted just reading about it :D

You so deserve every ounce lost, and I know you're going to look stunning for your wedding :)

Hope work goes quickly so you can finally get some well deserved sleep x

Thank you Darcy :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Twinkle!!!

Was calling my brother and his wife 'Jarry and Jeckie' instead of Gerry and Jackie!!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Errr....how much have you had to drink over the weekend?? ;-) xx

Day 9! Woohoo, last day in the singles :) I am pleased to be well on track again as in history, I wouldn't have made it to the 1st weigh in after a food week (I kept that quiet, as I wanted to keep as strong as possible, without thoughts of falling off the wagon).

I'm still feeling quite tired tbh but I got more sleep than I did the night before, so that's a result. It was quiet at work but surprisingly really easy. I usually struggle when it's quiet but I think I needed the rest. I heard from one of the guys at work that the boss has said how the shop is going to strggle when I leave as I'm such a good driver, which was a nice compliment to hear. I've worked there for 2 yrs and worked hard, no complaints and in fact rescued some customers with my a* customer service skills at the door, so it feels good to hear that I'm appreciated.

The plan for the day is to finish as much as I can, which tbh isn't much now. I've only left out enough clothes, towels and bedding for this wk and give the house a good clean. I probably won't get all the cleaning done today but I should be able to relax a bit over the next couple of days.

I really want to get through this wk as quickly as possible, as I'm a little worried about not working on Friday evening and Dave having a takeaway. My children will be having dinner in the car on the way home from school, as my shop is providing their dinner for me, which is helpful but I'm worried that after 5 wks of sorting, packing, etc, that the move will weaken my willpower, so lots of backside kicks will be needed by you lovely people on Thursday and Friday morning if you don't mind :) I probably won't be on here much between Friday and Sunday but will try to get on here if I can.

Have a good day and keep going :) xx

I am loving the way you never seem to stop! Inspires me to move my ass - I am however wondering when you ever sleep!? Lol

Anyway, I'll say now before Friday - just think of all the grease in a takeaway..... Eewww! ;-)

I am loving the way you never seem to stop! Inspires me to move my ass - I am however wondering when you ever sleep!? Lol

Anyway, I'll say now before Friday - just think of all the grease in a takeaway..... Eewww! ;-)

Lol I can't wait to have a good night's sleep, hopefully some time soon :)

I'll be ok if he doesn't choose chinese or kfc but I know it's likely to be one of them :-( and it's the grease I'm trying to think of lol. I hope I'll be too busy unpacking the house to notice x

I used to go for a portion of veg from the Chinese years ago when i was doing ww - was very low. If you get really desperate that is!!

All coming to plan nicely regarding the move Twinkle. Such a lot of organising to do.

I am polishing up my boots so they are all shiny just in case their service is needed but I'm sure you will resist the take away twinkle. You will be too busy to even think about it. Have a good day x

All coming to plan nicely regarding the move Twinkle. Such a lot of organising to do.

I am polishing up my boots so they are all shiny just in case their service is needed but I'm sure you will resist the take away twinkle. You will be too busy to even think about it. Have a good day x

I think I will be too busy to think about food but just that niggling feeling :-/ xx

Day 9 is going well so far. Not quite got done everything I wanted to but I've made a start on finishing. I've packed up one of the cars today, as the car is going to family in the new area on Wed morning, so that's made a bit of room for me. I could really do with a night off just so I can finish it all but there's no chance of that now.

Just 4 days to go and I'll be moving pretty much 3 stone lighter :) and about 1 and 1/2 stone heavier than the last time my friends from that area saw me, so that's not bad at all. I feel much better going back and being a more sensible size and hopefully I'll lose the rest soon :)

Waffle over, back to packing :) hope you're all having a good day x

Twinkle just go out for a walk round while he eats or go have a well earned soak in the bath, just say no :) xx

I have my size 6's at the ready but im sure you wont need it.

Perhaps you can plan a celebratory meal in your new house and have a night off?
It may keep you on track by having something to look forward to xx

I have my size 6's at the ready but im sure you wont need it.

Perhaps you can plan a celebratory meal in your new house and have a night off?
It may keep you on track by having something to look forward to xx

I did think about a planned night off but scared to death it'll set me up for a fall. I want to try to stay on TS for as long as I can again and save the planned nights off for when I've finished working xx

Just read your diary from day 1 – WOW!
What an amazing inspiration you are – I’m on day 3 today and would be over the moon to be able to stay as focused and on track as you.
Loving how positive you remain against the toughest adversities, you have experienced some of the most highly stressful situations lately.
Will be following your progress from now on, keep going strong. . .
In fact I am inspired to start my own diary now to help me stay on track. xx

Hi Twinkle. Just a quick check in - great to see you're still going strong.

An hour left at work and day 9 will be over. Double digits tomorrow and I'm feeling quite good about that. I'm aiming for a minimum of 21 TS days at a time, so I'm looking at it as being nearly half way there and I'm hoping that being past the half way mark on moving day will be enough to keep me motivated.

I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind at the moment and feel a bit more confident that I can see this through to the end. To be honest, I thought I'd struggle to get back on track after food week but it's been fairly easy, which makes the whole journey so much easier.

I'm wearing my new jeans today, which has reminded me of how much weight I've lost so far and I'm looking forward to buying the next size down :)

I got my Exante order today and was over the moon to find a shaker and a tub of drinks mix (which I completely forgot was part of the Xmas pack) so for £66.08, I got 4 wks worth of packs, 1 shaker, 3 beanies coffees and 4 tubs of drinks mix. Now that really is value for money!

Hope you've all been good today and remember to keep your eye on the prize :) xx

Day 10! Double figures again, yay! Feeling good this morning and ready for the day ahead :)

I've just realised I forgot to have my 3rd pack last night, this is only the 3rd time since starting Exante but can't believe I just toddled straight off to bed without having it. I think some bouillon and coke zero will be helping me today.

I'm feeling slim today but also quite constipated again (sorry for the tmi). My waist and bum still look and feel like they need to catch up with the rest of me but hopefully I can work on that starting at the end of March.

The plan for today is to buy a cooker and a mattress and have it delivered to the new house on Friday and then blast my way through the rest of the packing. There's really not much left to do now but it's panicking me a bit that there is still stuff to do. I don't know what I'm going to be like in a few wks when I won't have such a busy life lol. Keeping busy has definitely been the key to my success so far, so I'm guessing the new house will always be immaculate just because I'll need something to do :)

I'm already looking forward to weigh in on Sunday, if I find the scales by then, as I'm really hoping to be in the better half of the 11's, 1.5lbs is all I need to lose to just make it, so that's my goal for this week.

I hope you all have a great day and keep strong :) xx

Back