Twinkle's Journey

Day 12 and Moving Day! I'm currently waiting for 8am so I can take my little pickles to school and then it's time to make a start. Dave is outside the new house waiting for our deliveries and I'll be on my way as soon as the car is packed up. I still feel rough but feel a bit more energetic than I did yesterday, I just hope I can get through today in one piece.

I'm planning on staying in WS for at least today to hopefully give me a bit of strength.

I hope you all have a great day and keep strong Exante Team :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh good luck, good luck, good luck, good luck!!! I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible and that you get through it in one piece and start to feel better very very quickly x

So glad that today is here at last for you, after all the hard work that you've put in whilst doing this diet you should be very very proud of yourself!

Love and good luck in your new home xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 24
Good luck twinkle!

Hope the move went smoothly and that your family love your new home :) xx

I hope everything has gone to plan Twinkle, and that you carried the kettle there yourself, for a lovely cuppa in your new home :D

Hi Twinkle, hope everythingl went to plan & that you will all be happy in your new home xx

Hey Twinkle

Hope all went well and that ur first night together was great :)

Take ur time and don't stress! Ur all in and under the same roof. Enjoy x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Attachments

• image-310268374.jpg
    image-310268374.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 19
Hope the settling in is lovely :) x

Hope its all going well twink!! Xx

Hey Mrs,

Just getting caught up - you really are superwoman! You're doing the right thing with controlled WS whilst you're unwell and moving. Wishing you all the best in your new home xx

Hope you're feeling better & the furniture all fits :p xx

Good morning to you all, thank you for all the lovrly messages :) the move is done and we're in, yay! We've got most things where they should be. The beds went up on Friday. Our new bed is soooo comfy and it's starting to resemble a home. This is the first time I've sat on the sofa since we've got in lol. My children are enjoying the new house and settling in quickly. They're bedrooms are all done pretty much.

Susie, I have to swap my american fridge freezer for seperates or sell it and buy seperates as my new dining suite won't fit in and our new bedroom furniture won't all fit in our room either lol x

Diet wise, errmm....I've been off plan completely for 2 days and intend on starting back on 100% (hopefully) from today. I stood on the scales as it's weigh day and I'm 2.2lbs up but I'm ok with that. The feeling of being unsettled was enough to throw me off plan on Friday and of course, feeling rubbish too. Hopefully it'll be easier now that we've moved and I can get back into a proper routine quickly. I have a whole big draw in the kitchen with all my exante bits in, so I know where it all is.

Anyway, sorry I've been absent but you all know why :) I hipe to catch up properly with you all soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck with the start of a new 100% TS stretch today! You will have no problems with your great willpower!

Glad to hear you're all settling in well.

2.5 pond gain is nothing and you'll lose that again within a couple of days :)

Great news that you're all settled, can fully understand your going off plan and that little gain will be gone in no time....now stay sitting down, put your feet up and have a 5 min relax xx

Great that youre all moved in :)

Oh no about the furniture not fitting :(

Glad you are settled though and back on TS today. You have done well there as i would have said ill start again on monday and used it as an excuse to have another binge day off plan!!

Back