Twinkle's Journey

Good to hear that the children have settled so well Twinkle. Not so good about the furniture eh.

2 & 1/2 pounds isn't bad considering your week Twinkle. You will have to raise a glass of milk shake as a toast to your new home LOL :7834: Cheers xx

Hope ur having a good day chick. In starting TS aha in tomorrow :-/

Glad ur settled. Hope kids settle at new school tomorrow :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Great that youre all moved in :)

Oh no about the furniture not fitting :(

Glad you are settled though and back on TS today. You have done well there as i would have said ill start again on monday and used it as an excuse to have another binge day off plan!!

I have kind of slipped up there :-/ I will weigb again tomorrow and start my week from tomorrow but Dave will be at work, which for some reason makes it alot easier for me x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope ur having a good day chick. In starting TS aha in tomorrow :-/

Glad ur settled. Hope kids settle at new school tomorrow :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

We have a slight problem regarding school.... they don't have one yet :-O I've been waiting for more than 2 wks for the council to allocate them a school. I'm going there timorrow to find out what's going on x

That's good you are in Twinkle, I am sure it will all start coming together now :D

Morning everyone :)

I've had a good night's sleep, which was very much needed and the house is started to resemble a home. There's still a lot to unpack but I'll get there. I've got things to do today and work tonight, so it'll be a busy one for me.

Diet wise - I'm giving myself a boot up the backside and starting my day 1 properly today. I stood on the scales this morning and was 11st 11.6lbs. My goal for this week will be to get back to 11st 8.8lbs, so I need to lose just under 3lbs this week. I am still flued up but I am going back to TS now that I'm over the worst of it. My water intake has been rubbish this week, so that's the first thing I need to concentrate on.

I will catch up with you all properly when I can. I'm at work tonight, so hopefully I'll catch up when it's quiet. Have a good day you wonderful people :) xx

Glad the move is done - just a case of getting straight now but at least there are no time constraints on that, its more at your leisure :)

Amazed you lasted on plan as long as you did chuck, think I would have caved long before, esp with not feeling well, but good on ya for getting back on the TS horse so quickly and I know you will stick to it :)

Welcome back to TS twinkle :)

Hope today goes to plan Twinkle & hope the children get back to school soon. I'm sure all you unpacking will help get you back on track xx

You will easy get 3lb off after a week back on TS!

Welcome back on the TS wagon :)

Hope your day 1 of TS is going well, you should lose that 3lb in no time xx

Hey Twinkle, hope your day has gone well and that you've had some school related news :) xx

Day 1 went well, I had a few hunger pangs but nothing major. I feel good for getting through the day and looking forward to getting through another day today.

I didn't have a particularly busy day yesterday, I went to sort a school but have to wait for them to contact me and then I just visited friends. It was nice not to feel rushed for a change. I went to work, which was fairly busy and got home about 12.45am.

The plan for today is to get as much unpacking done as possible and hopefully start turning the house into a proper home. I'd like to see my kitchen sides by the time I go to work lol. Hopefully, my busy day will keep me occupied for the day :)

It's great to see you've all been doing so well while I've been absent :) have a good day xx

Hurrah for a quiet day - you deserve it! hope you get more unpacked today and that it all just falls into place :)

Your head will feel so clear once the boxes start to get emptied :)
Im glad you had some me time catching up with friends too :)

Have a great day Twinkle, hopefully by this evening most of the boxes will be gone your home will look entirely different. xx

Day 2 didn't go well and day 3 isn't going well either. I don't know ehy I'm struggling so much but I've decided to start from scratch again. Shakes only, no coke zeros and inly to have bouillon when I really need it. I'm going to read through my diary from the start and remind myself of why I am doing this and how well I know I can do when my mind is in the right place. I just need to force my mind into the right place again. I need lots of arse-kickings please, especially though my first week again :-/

Meanwhile, most of the unpacking is done and I have a house that resembles a home. I just have a few more bits to do and then hopefully everything will fall into place. Still no word from the council about a school, so I shall phone them tomorrow and hopefully have some news.

I hope you're all doing well :) xx

Twinkle, send ur kids to me and ill teach then :)

Glad ur getting house sorted. I know how u feel about not being in the zone. I'm the same but I'm trying to plod in.

Hope u can stay in track and that the kids get a school place soon :) x

Sorry you're finding it hard to get back into the swing of things Twinkle. That control will come back to you because you want it hard enough. I think sometimes when the goal is that much closer we let our guard down & lose momentum a bit. You've worked so hard to get where you are so persevere, think about your wedding. You can do it Twinke xx

Back