Twinkle's Journey

Its good to see you back and back on it hunny! TOTM is an evil thing but at least it will stop you from weighing as that could leave you feeling a bit despondent... However you KNOW it will come back off and thats all good :)

You all settled in the new house now? Is it feeling like home yet? x

Doing great again twinkle, nearly a week done already, well done xx

Its good to see you back and back on it hunny! TOTM is an evil thing but at least it will stop you from weighing as that could leave you feeling a bit despondent... However you KNOW it will come back off and thats all good :)

You all settled in the new house now? Is it feeling like home yet? x

You're right, it will come off, I'll make sure of it :)

The house is nearly in order. It does feel very homely but there's still a bit of unpacking to do, unfortunately, despite now having 3 nights off a wk, I seem to be busier than I was before, hence why I've been a bit absent lately xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its completely understandable Twinkle - what matters though us you are back and we are all pleased to see you :-D

Glad its feeling like home now, things will be properly settled soon and you'll get back to routine without even thinking of it x

Great news re the TS, so glad it's going well for you xx

Missed you too Darcy :) xx

Can't stop, just starting work but getting through day 5 :) xx

Again, a quick one. Day 6 is under weigh and I'm feeling great for it! I'm itching to stand on the scales but quite content at the same time for not doing so. Hope you're all doing great xx

Doing great twinkle!

When is official weigh day then?

Well done :)

Have a fab day Twinkle and well done for resolving not to weigh! x

Hi Twinkle. Just catching up. Good TSing day today x

Doing great twinkle!

When is official weigh day then?

Well done :)

Well it's usually a Sunday, so I'm hoping to hold off until at least next Sunday x

Well done for getting back on track. Feels good eh :D x

Have a great sunday twinkle xx

Hope you're having a lovely day xx

Good morning to you all :) I have safely made it to day 8 and feel very much back in control and ready for the rest of my journey.

Yesterday was full of lovely compliments by a number of people, mainly my customers but it was quite a few, which obviously made my day. I was wearing the size 14 work trousers yesterday and realised I didn't need to undo them to get them up or down, which is a great feeling but couldn't see that I could've lost what I'd gained. Anyway, I decided to step on the scales this morning due to yesterday and was shocked at the result to be honest. I now weigh 11st 5.2lbs, so I've lost the weight I had gained and an extra 3.6lbs and my total weight loss for 11 wks on Exante is 3st 2.2lbs. I have to say that this has absolutely made my day! :-D

I will hopefully have a bit of time tomorrow to just catch up with you all properly but for today I'm hunting for my locking wheel nut key as my tyres burst last night and I had to leave my car at work and get a lift home, so busy day for me I think :p

Hope you all have a great day :) xx

Back