Twinkle's Journey

How wonderful Twinkle, that's a wonderful loss - so happy for you xx

Wow thats fab news twinkle!
You have obviously been eating quite sensibly then when you have been off plan!!
You will be hitting those 10's soon!! :)
Xx

Nearly into day 9 and feeling mega chuffed that I feel back in control. Losing control for a few wks really took it's toll on me mentally and I was panicking that I wouldn't be able to get back into it at all. Weighing this morning has certainly given me reason to continue on the right track and I'm looking forward to hitting the 10's in the next few wks.
I'm still really busy at the moment but been reading your diaries whenever I get the chance to. I was hoping to have a more relaxed day tomorrow to have a proper catch up but it looks like it'll be another busy one for me.

I hope you're all winning! Night night! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done twinkle :D

End of day 9 and about to go to bed. I just tried another mushroom risotto and couldn't even eat half of it..vile is not the word, so I won't be trying to make my way through them at all! Not bad though, seeing as I love most of the flavours and can stomach the 2 I'm not too keen on.

Anyway, roll on day 10! X

So good that you're back in the zone Twinkle, those numbers will soon go down on the scales xx

I've never tried the mushroom risotto, I'm put off by the fact that nobody seems to like it :)

Well done Twinkle. Back in the groove :bunnydance: x

Currently working my way through day 10, double figures, yay! I've had an a +c porridge and a shepherd's pie so far. I have a night off, so I'm having them a bit earlier than normal today.

I sorted through my packs earlier and I have 12 mushroom risottos left, which I'll probably give to my brother. I have alot of shakes to make my way through, which I'll probably use when I'm working. I really want more shepheard's pie packs but I'd rather wait until there's an offer on.

Anyway, I seem to be well back on track, with a few food thoughts passing but still behaved. I am drinking my coke zero cans without limiting myself and I think that's helping me plod along. My size 14 trousers are beginning to get loose, so hopefully the size 12's aren't far away. I bought a size 12 top the other day and it fits perfectly. I'm taking more care of myself, make up, hair done, etc and overall, I feel brilliant! I'm still going to use Sundays as my weigh days but if I can resist, then I'll leave it until I need it. I've still not measured myself since 11 days into Exante but that'll be something I save for when I really need it.

Hope you're all winning! X

Youre on a roll now twinkle :)

Ooh size 12's, how exciting :) xx

Yeah baby! Glad you're in the zone ;-) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Day 10 is done as I'm off to bed in a few minutes. I'm really pleased I've managed to catch up on most of your diaries and it's fab to see you all doing so well, despite the challenges we all face every day.

I'm back at work tomorrow night, so this is my early night for the week. I'm feeling stronger by the hour and feel like I can give it another good shot and hopefully I'll be as close to my goal as possible before my next food week or my next struggling point.

Anyways, hopefully I can keep up with you all a bit more now :) night night xx

Wee done Twinkle, have a good day x

Day 11 and still feeling fab, yay! Totm is gone for another 5 wks (hopefully) and I feel the same as I did during my first 6 wks of Exante, only now I don't have even a third of the weight to lose.

I can now see myself looking great on my wedding day, which is my ultimate goal :)

Hope you're all having a great day :) xx

Glad to hear it twinkle! How are the kids settling into school etc?! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Back