TWITTER

Gemmy_Lou

Hello Gang!

Well to try and disparage the January blues I decided to try something I wouldn't normally.

Nothing crazy just something to try...

A little while I joined Twitter and that was that.

Yesterday I posted my first tweet. Today I have done 2 more. However, I only have 2 followers. One is BritMumInCanada which is lovely and the other is someone I have never heard of.

Are many of you Tweeters?

My username is GemmyLou86 if anyone fancies following me! It would be nice to think that I am tweeting to people. At the moment I feel like I am talking to myself!!

Or am I going wrong somewhere?!

Oh i have just joined twitter!! im following Brit mum so i will find you! My twitter name is hennafish! I keep getting really random people following me most shall we say with intresting user names! Mind you i can hardly talk!! Hehe!

Found you back!!

You will have to bear with me still dont understand the whole @message thingy and retweeting if thats what its called!! I know how to twitter on about random rubbish!!! Or isnt that the point!!

Oh i have just joined twitter!! im following Brit mum so i will find you! My twitter name is hennafish! I keep getting really random people following me most shall we say with intresting user names! Mind you i can hardly talk!! Hehe!

Found you and added you ;)

Call me a twit if you like, but how? what? where? do you twitter, I have heard of it , but don't know how :D

I am pinkygeorge if anyone wants to follow me - not that i tweet much I am more of a facebooker.

x

Come and find me if you like, and I'll follow you too! As well as Vernon and Gok Wan (he's my favourite tweeter! I love him).

Brill, thank you ladies!!
Those that have followed me I am following back!

I think it's a really funny little system but I am enjoying it!!

Oh gok wan! Off to find him!

Anyone know any other good celeb twitters? My favs are the obvious schofe, duncan banatyne and paddy mcguinne55!!

therealgokwan i think? The other is a tweeter for his underwear range i think.

Hi I am following you all now,I don't twitter much I prefer facebook but I am normally lurking. My favs are Gokwan and philip schofield

oh the more the merrier!! Im normally a facebooker but someting about twitter draws me in!LOL

Back