TWITTER

I forget I'm even on twitter as I'm more of a facebook gal. I'm HarrysMom07 (funnily enough) if anyone wants to follow. You won't be following much though!;)

I go through phases - nothing for weeks then I'll bombard you with incessant tweets about rubbish!!!

I'm a tweeter too :D I will follow you all when I'm next on. I follow Stephen Fry and for some reason 10 Downing Street follow me!!!!!!!! Maybe they know something I don't lol. I'm on as desperatedieter

Do you know what the ironic thing is? I got a twitter last year and nobody I knew had one, so I've ended up following about 100 or so of my favourite celebrities, so actually the only reason I go on twitter is to stalk them and see what they're doing in their insanley blessed lives!!! Brings you down to earth when you see Paris Hilton updating with something like "Just went out for lunch and am now cleaning my dog"!!!

Hey,

I have added some of you, my name is MissBurlington. I talk a lot of rubbish on Twitter :D

Oh heck, I've just signed up too.... Foxy1509... not sure how much I'll tweet myself, but it'll be interesting to stalk, ooh sorry I mean follow, a few celebs - at least until the novelty wears off! lol

I'm HybridHen on twitter. Sometimes I tweet lots, then might go weeks without tweeting!

Back