Twitter

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
any of you lovely losers on Twitter???

i am planning on restarting cd on a higher plan but because i am on the sick until next thursd (having intensive treatment for psoriasis) i need to keep my mind occupied to stop me bingeing...

i joined but havent got my head around it yet.. so i'd be no use

hi sara!!! i remember you from when i was previously here... it's real nice to see a familiar face (dunno if you recognise me :( )

i'm not on facebook as i am worried i would be addicted lol, i seem to be a little addicted to Twitter lol

hows your journey going hunny??? i am back tomorrow i think and i am soooo nervous from failing so many times previously

hi sara!!! i remember you from when i was previously here... it's real nice to see a familiar face (dunno if you recognise me :( )

i'm not on facebook as i am worried i would be addicted lol, i seem to be a little addicted to Twitter lol

hows your journey going hunny??? i am back tomorrow i think and i am soooo nervous from failing so many times previously

Yeah i recognise you - your one of my familliar faces :wavey:

Im doing pretty good - i started last wednesday and ive already dropped 10 pounds so i am thrilled.

I see your stating tomorrow - youl be fine - just think if thr clothes!!!!

i think i am excited about it now chick, just have to inform the OH when he gets home tonight - hopefully he will be his usual supportive self

im on twitter... i keep getting emails that people are following me... i have no idea what that means :eek:

im more of a facebooker ;)

Back