Two Month Break need a kick start.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sarah1274, 27 September 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah1274

sarah1274 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Just thought I would pop back on here after taking a two month break from WW. It was only meant to be for a three weeks but you know how these things happen.
    Anyway I'm back on the plan and really need to give it a good kick start.
    I have been quite good during my time off, and whilst in Spain I enjoyed restaurants and far too much alcohol, which continued when I got back, I did try and stay active and it has meant I only gained about 2lb over 2 months. However I think my body has got used to this weight and I need to give it a kick into loosing weight again.

Does anyone have any good tips?
    I am also at a big party on the 8th of October in which I am wearing a very fitting dress and would love to loose about 6lb by then.

I shall be sniffing around the forum again for ideas as you lot have always been good with the advice.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome back to the WW family :) Im also back after a few months break but i've put on more than 2lbs!

The only thing i can think of is get stuck into the plan again and drink plenty of water.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.