Two Months of 100% Food Opt!

icandothis:-)

Preparing this thread ready for Monday 2nd January 2012. This is the day I start my two months of 100% Food Optimising. Last January I was 11st 9lb & I remember feeling devastated. So 1 year on & what feels like a year of 'trying to be good' I'm now 12st 2 1/2lb :-( What a waste of a year feeling unhappy with my weight. I have joined my local class time & time again. The support is fantastic however I realise my motivation needs to come from within. So I will get weighed on Monday morning & update. I have two little boys (aged 4yrs & 1yr) so I wont get chance to type a food diary on here. I would appreciate any support from you minimims people :)

Here goes!!!!! 2 Stone to shift!!!!!

Today's the day!! I'm ready for my personal challenge!!

I weighed 12st 3 1/2lb :-(

Today I will drink at least 4 pints of water & be conscious of my 1/3 super free in each meal.

Off to bed, day 1 of 100% Food Optimising - Done! Only 58 to go......!

Well done!
Xx

Ha ha thank you! Taking it 1 day at a time.

Day 2 was fine 100% again! Day 3 feels a little bit more difficult. I've had 7 syns so far which is fine but I'm feeling picky! Staying a 100% though. I'm off to Zumba tonight. I'm staying focused!!!!

Good luck in Zumba class! There's one by me on tonight too and I'm really tempted to go see what it's like... hmmm...

Gratz on these good days - long may they continue! x

Thank you. Zumba was great. It's quite a fun way to exercise. Day 3 at 100% done!! Let me know what you thought of Zumba? :)

Day 4 - Done!!!! Starting to feel better in myself which spurs you on to keep it up. Had a couple of drinks last night (within syn allowance) but chose the Bacardi & Diet Coke instead of wine!! Had a nice salad for lunch yesterday & it was lovely to not have the bloated feeling after a meal. 55 days to go of 100% Food Opt.

Weekends are usually my weakness (alcohol) but I'm in control!!!! Here goes!!!!

Good on ya! I'm sure you'll keep it together this weekend, and if you REALLY need that drink, do the same and switch the wine out for something else :)

Zumba was cancelled this week :( Will have to try again next week I suppose. Very excited to give it a shot though!

EDIT: Erm... naughty double post. I blame Chrome! Sowwy! lol

Thank you for your support & so far it's going ok. I may have crept over my syns slightly on Day 5 & 6 but I've stayed in control & I hope with lots of Super Speed today I'll still have a loss tomorrow! I had a glass of wine yesterday & I didn't enjoy it!!! Day out today with my boys & then home to a Cooked Chicken & Salad. I must say I do find it easier during the week when my hubby is at work! I might suggest some overtime until I reach my goal ha ha!!!

icandothis:-) said:
Preparing this thread ready for Monday 2nd January 2012. This is the day I start my two months of 100% Food Optimising. Last January I was 11st 9lb & I remember feeling devastated. So 1 year on & what feels like a year of 'trying to be good' I'm now 12st 2 1/2lb :-( What a waste of a year feeling unhappy with my weight. I have joined my local class time & time again. The support is fantastic however I realise my motivation needs to come from within. So I will get weighed on Monday morning & update. I have two little boys (aged 4yrs & 1yr) so I wont get chance to type a food diary on here. I would appreciate any support from you minimims people :)

Here goes!!!!! 2 Stone to shift!!!!!

I will join you, I am the same weight as I was last Jan, and I too had all good intentions. My children are 4 & 2... I too want to shift 2 stone to get to my wedding weight of 9st 7...I have the big 4 oh in May and def wanna be a good way there by then. Please help me to help myself....

Thank you YoYo!!

Jo, have you started yet? Now that I've done a week I think I'm getting into the swing. I really hope my motivation stays with me. I pray the scales show a loss in the morning!! 1 week down, 7 to go!! Keep me posted :)

Icandothis, kind of...I WI on tues but expect a gain this week as just returned from weekend away, BUT fridge is ready, we start again tomorrow...I have no excuses now...I'll be here, good luck, hope your weeks effort is reflected in your WI, what day is it??

Jo, good luck for today. Keep thinking of your goal & drink plenty of water! I'm weighing myself every Monday morning. 3lb loss for me this week. A little disappointed but I'm approaching a certain time of the month. I'm sticking to it though, another 3lb next week would be great!! I'm going to make Mushroom soup today.

Keep me posted, you can do it!!!

Jo, good luck for today. Keep thinking of your goal & drink plenty of water! I'm weighing myself every Monday morning. 3lb loss for me this week. A little disappointed but I'm approaching a certain time of the month. I'm sticking to it though, another 3lb next week would be great!! I'm going to make Mushroom soup today.

3lb loss is absolutely amazing. I dream of a 3lb loss. Well done you!

icandothis:-) said:

3lb is brilliant, have been drinking the water and made a butternut squash soup for later (working lates)
WI tomorrow, gonna def be a gain, but I'm focused and ready for it...

Back