two questions

I paid a admin fee?? of £7.00. Thought it was just normal, didn't even question it. I'd just left LL so after paying £66.00 a week for that CD seemed to be a bargain!

As long as the person has a signed medical form, is safe to do the diet and is weighed properly and monitored then yes, by pick up I don't mean knock on the door and just get packs without the forms. By pick up I mean basically being quickly weighed and getting packs for the week.

Mike

:eek: OMG!!!! I'm so shocked how many people pay admin! On my first visit to my CDC she explained the plans, gave me two booklets to go away & read before i decided. As i knoew i wanted to start straight away without reading as i was switching form LL i went straight ahead to buy the packs. I've never paid any extra only ever paid for packs (£1.65), tetra's or bars (both £1.90).....xxx

FEE

:mad:NEVER HEARD OF A FEE?? NOT SURE IF THIS RIGHT SHOULD NOT THINK SO? I PAY £35.00 A WEEK EXTRA IF I WANT BARS. WE PAY ENOUGH FOR THE STUFF WITHOUT PAYING A FEE. I WOULD LOOK INTO THIS SOUNDS DODGY TO ME!!!

SHARON X

Back