Two stone by xmas!!

Right.... I will do this and lose 2 stone by Xmas!! I am just waiting for my packs to be delivered today and am getting started straight away! This will be my first time doing a vlcd though I did lose 2 1/2 stone on slimfast before I got pregnant with my son. Hoping to keep this thread up as a little diary to keep me motivated! So...

Starting weight: 14 stone 9 llbs

1st goal: lose 10/14 llbs in first 2 weeks

2nd goal: to be 2 stone lighter by Xmas

Overall goal: to weigh 10 1/2 stone!!! (Please lol)

My reasons for loosing weight are:

To make sure my son has the happy, fun mum he deserves!

To conceive baby no 2

To feel confident and be able to walk in a shop and anything to look great!

Feeling confident and in the right mood! Looking forward to reaching my goals and making friends :) x x

Hello! Welcome to slim and save!! I think 2 stone is easily achievable by Xmas.
I have similar reasons as you for shifting this weight. I want to be the fun energetic mum my little deserves and not sitting around with no energy. I also don't want her to grow up seeing me jumping on scales and not eating dinners with her. I don't think that'll be good for her psychologically.
And then there's trying for baby number two next year. It'll be more fun when I'm slim and confident! ;) lol!! Ha ha, but on a serious note I'll be happier not being such a lardy bum throughout pregnancy!!

Good luck on this! If you enjoyed your shakes on slim fast then you should probably enjoy these!!

Keep us updated on how you're getting on!! Xx

I started yesterday & want 2 stone off for Xmas. Can I join too. 2 stone is do-able. X

Ps my first time with S & S. I've done it before on CD.

Back