Two stone off in 5 weeks......can i do it????

Lindsay988

Hello everyone,

I go on holiday on 5th September and would love to get two stone off before then....that gives me 5 weeks. Is it possible???????

Can anyone tell me what might help me along??? Any hints and tips?

I've briefly done S&S before but I was a bad time for me to have started then, this time the time is right. So here goes!!!!

I do 30 Day Shred, as do lots of others, but only do every other day. I have a first target date of 9th September for 2 stone as well so I'll be interested in your journey. Good luck :)

Well I think it's well possible as most people are losing a stone or more in 3wks.
Can I ask what is this 30day shred!!!

Scousemouse 30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels (from Biggest Loser USA) workout. It's tough but amazing results! I can't manage it every day so try every other day or so. It just 20 minutes as well so easy to fit in your day somewhere. :)

I've just come back from holiday and stayed 100% whilst away and lost 1 stone by exercising and drinking plenty of water. The more exercise you do the more you need to drink to replace the water your body needs :)

Good Luck x x x

Thanks Chuffy
OMG I just checked it out on Amazon and the reviews are all saying it's a killer!!!
Might just stick with my trampoline for now :8855:

It's really not that bad!! Promise :)

Wow truleame, that's amazing!! Did you lose a stone in the time you were away??? How long we're you away!?? I really admire you for managing to do it while away x

I was away for 8 days :) and lost the stone in those 8 days but I really did work my toosh off but it was WELL worth the effort x x x

a big well done Trueleame you've done amazing getting that loss on hols but as you say you were really active but all the same it's a really great achievement x x

Was only 45mins swimming a day extra ;) so not overly much tbh just enough that made a difference :) x x x

I'll have to make sure I force myself into the pool when I'm on my hols then.
It might limit the damage done by the alcohol ;)

Wowsers! Whatever you did it was worth it! Amazing!x

Hi Lindsay988, nobody seems to have mentioned this but i have really noticed that the more weight you have to lose, generally the more you will lose in a short time ie if someone weighed 18stone, they might lose 2stone the first month but if you are say 12stone, the chances are that you will lose up to a stone or just over it. I suppose this makes sense as our bodies are trying to hang onto the excess weight so the lighter you are , the harder it is to lose.

I have lost 15lbs in three weeks and my start weight was 13stone and im 5ft4in. I have exercised but it makes no difference to my losses at all personally. Also, I dont exercise now because, i genuinely don't have the energy with the low calorie intake on sns.

Everyone has a different oppinion though but thats just me personally. I don't know your stats but when i look at other people's that seems to be the way of things.

Best of luck hun on sns. It's a fab plan.x

Thanks so much for that binge eater, very helpful. I'm 15 stone and am 5ft 7. I actually have delayed starting to Monday as I had so much on. I appreciate you taking the time to write on here and have heard from reading a few other threads that excersise is not necessary to lose weight on S&S. Well done on your weight loss so far! Brilliant!! X

So first proper day on S&S, have to eat when I get up or I feel sick so I had a banana milkshake and glass of water, felt yakky afterwards and so decided to have another pack half an hour ago, had tomato chilli and grated cauliflower done in the frying pan, I'm so ful now!! Feeling lots better so pleased about that! Hope everyone is having a good day? The sun is shining here, woohoo!! :))

Back