Step 1 Sole Source two weeks back on SS after a few years away

angelsww

hi all, i did Cd a few years ago and lost a couple of stone, but I went back to eating normally and surprise surprise I got fat again!

This time I am making my goal lower as i think this was part of the problem last time, that i wasn't totally happy with my weight last time I got to goal.

So I started on the 1st and so 11 days in I have had two weigh ins, and lost a total of 11lb in the 2 weeks.

I am thrilled but would really really would like to have lost the 4 stone I am after by the end of April. so fingers crossed for me....

Hi Angel, I have a very similar goal to you and also returning to Cambridge after a long time. I started on 12th Jan and want to lose 3st10lb by the start of May (when I turn 35!). My first weigh-in isn't until 2nd Feb. Well done on your loss so far!

Thanks Fluffy. I was dreading going through the process of getting into ketosis again, but it was actually quite painless this time. Have been drinking lots of water so hopefully the weight will drop off nice and quickly.
The goal you have set seems very realistic so all the best to you x

hi Angel snap I lost 7 1/2 stone from Oct 11 to May 12 and kept it off until around September last year when I put on 23lb which I have now lost 17lb off and am back on track! good luck on your journey you can do this! I think I have been really motivated by other peoples posts and people commenting on my posts. We will have to keep everyone going! It can be so difficult as we know to just give up!It does seem that there are a few people who have left in the last day or two?Take care x

Hi Everyone....
Well I am still sticking fast. I have started week 4 today.
Unfortuantely I haven't been able to have a weigh in as we are snowed in (thank god we knew about the snow in advance so i doubled up on shakes!)

I have done an unofficial weigh in which has given me another 4lb off! which gives me 15lb in 3 weeks! can't be bad can it? I must say I am not struggling at all this time, which is why I am not posting much... it makes for boring diary :)

Well done angel on your unofficial weigh in 4lb off is great! Good thinking about stocking up for the snow! I have lots of chocolate shakes from the last time so still order what the 21 products and know that i can fall back on my extras if there is ever a need to use them! 15lb in 3 weeks is fab keep up the hard work!I am sure you are not borning hun x

Hi everyone and thanks Theresa :)

I had my weigh in early today because I have an appointment next monday and It was the only one available.
So my total weight loss is after 24 days....

I lost another 8lb!!! Which gives me a massive 19lb off in the 24 days and a total inch loss so far of 21"

I am a very happy bunny today! xx

Hi everyone and thanks Theresa :)

I had my weigh in early today because I have an appointment next monday and It was the only one available.
So my total weight loss is after 24 days....

I lost another 8lb!!! Which gives me a massive 19lb off in the 24 days and a total inch loss so far of 21"

I am a very happy bunny today! xx

Wow another 8lb that is great! Get you! Really pleased for you keep it up you are doing fab! X

Wow! 8 pounds is great progress Angel. How have you been since then?

Back