Two weeks in....

Saker

Dear all

i started Judd a week last Monday and have lost just over 4kgs.

it is making me think a lot about my relationship with food. I over ate on a couple of Up days and eating out is really challenging. That is, on an up day I want to moderate my intake but my lifestyle is about eating out fairly regularly.

i am finding the down days fine. I eat Look what we found" pouches from Waitrose or beef jerky. I have also reduced my tea and milk intake too.

it is early days but indications are very positive. It is a remarkably easy plan for planning.

i intend to key to the 500kcal down days for the next week or so. I have a about 15kg to lose in total.

Well done........ it's a very flexible plan! Your tastes will change and your body will adjust on the UD's so it all balances out. Enjoy, this can be for always :Dxx

Well done, thats a great loss in your first couple of weeks. As you have identified its the DD's that are the key, get those right & you will be fine. The UD's are fairly forgiving, even for eating out..i've had a few 'blow out UD's..but have been losing steadily since August. It really is about being a long term plan so should suit someone with your life style quite well.

Back